Jump to content
drvoke

Ilhan Omar has become the target of a dangerous hate campaign

Recommended Posts

 

 

One of the worst things that ever happened to WASH DC.....was the takeover of US foreign policy by NEOCONS.  

 

They mostly control DEM & REPUB foreign policy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Youre an embarrassment to actual conservatism. 

 

You aren't a conservative - you are just a hate controlled, hate filled, blood thirsty ....neocon.  

 

THE WAR COMPLEX SWAMP owns your tiny lil mind

I admit, I do like hating on Iranians.  But, they deserve it.  And, about the Mexican kids - they pissed me off.  And, they knew I couldn't touch them in their country -  why shouldn't I want to beat the tar out of them?  I'm not saying that I want to beat the tar out of all Mexicans, just the ones that are dicks.

 

Who cut your balls off and tied your dick to a prayer rug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

I admit, I do like hating on Iranians.  But, they deserve it.  And, about the Mexican kids - they pissed me off.  And, they knew I couldn't touch them in their country -  why shouldn't I want to beat the tar out of them?  I'm not saying that I want to beat the tar out of all Mexicans, just the ones that are dicks.

 

Who cut your balls off and tied your dick to a prayer rug?

 

You are just the typical loser who needs war...in order to get a boner.  You are a weak, tiny lil man with no ability to think for himself.

 

 

THE SWAMP OWNS YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

You are just the typical loser who needs war...in order to get a boner.  You are a weak, tiny lil man with no ability to think for himself.

 

 

THE SWAMP OWNS YOU

Lord, you sound like a freaking girl.  What's wrong with you?  I like a good fight, so what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Campaign Trumpy ...his own words....He used to bash Baby Fagg silverspoon all the time...."disastrous wars"...lol

 

Trump didn’t just call the Iraq war a mistake. He called it “a big fat mistake.” And he didn't call it an inadvertent mistake because of faulty intelligence.

 

....“They lied!” he thundered. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction … and they knew there were none.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Lord, you sound like a freaking girl.  What's wrong with you?  I like a good fight, so what.

nawwww, youre just a dumb meathead redneck.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Campaign Trumpy.....the anti-neocon

 

Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake, all right?” he said. “It took Jeb Bush, if you remember when he announced for president, it took him five days—it was a mistake, it wasn’t a mistake, it took him five days before his people told him what to say, and he ultimately said it was a mistake. … Obviously, it was a mistake. George Bush made a mistake. We can make mistakes. But that one was a beauty.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Nope, they're not.  Only a small fraction of 1% are radicalized.  

 

You should probably put down your Hatemonger Weekly and get out of your double wide more often.

1% are radicalized? All true believers of Islam are radicals! And where do you get the 1% number? This small percentage has sure killed a lot of Americans and Europeans not to mention other Muslims! You should pull your head out of your a$$ long enough to experience the obvious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

nawwww, youre just a dumb meathead redneck.  

You appear to be just another POS snowflake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

1% are radicalized?

No, a small fraction of 1% are radicalized.

 

2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

All true believers of Islam are radicals!

Incorrect.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Muslim extremism and terrorism is mostly a creation of the US WAR COMPLEX - BIG MONEY IN WAR

Odd Muslims have been killing each other without our help since Muhammad came out of the closet! Then they got the rest of us involved forcing the Crusades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Lame so lame 

Oh, my god, that's like, so, like, totally, like, lame or something.  Oh my god.  Are you like, serious right now?  Like.  Are you like totally kidding me or like something?  Ohmygod.  That's just like, so like, totally, like, I dunno, like, something, like lame or something, omigod.

 

That's literally what I see every time I check in on you.  Just so you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, a small fraction of 1% are radicalized.

 

Incorrect.

 

 

So you must not understand the depth their belief has to them. You know exactly nothing of Islam. Islam is a blood cult, the Koran teaches murder and slavery against non believers. It is a religion that enslaves women. Sex with the exceptionally young is also OK in the minds of true Muslims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omar said some tactless stuff and is being called on it. Downplaying 9-11 as "some people did some stuff" was foolish. She deserves whatever peaceful criticism she receives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone succeeds in attacking and harming Omar, I wonder what the Trumpalopes will have to say about it, besides, "Not Trump's fault!  Not his fault at all!"

 

I know.

 

"Well, it's her own fault.  That's what she gets for being Muslim and dressing different from me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Omar said some tactless stuff and is being called on it. Downplaying 9-11 as "some people did some stuff" was foolish. She deserves whatever peaceful criticism she receives. 

She said that Muslims are being persecuted for something that a few people took part in.  You speak English, I'm guessing.  So you must know this.  

 

And yet, here you are, all snowflaked up, pretending that she said something offensive, virtue signalling.  Whoda thunk it?  The right-wing trolls all butt-hurt virtue signalling #metoo micro-aggression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, splunch said:

Oh, my god, that's like, so, like, totally, like, lame or something.  Oh my god.  Are you like, serious right now?  Like.  Are you like totally kidding me or like something?  Ohmygod.  That's just like, so like, totally, like, I dunno, like, something, like lame or something, omigod.

 

That's literally what I see every time I check in on you.  Just so you know.

Thanks for checking in on me. And usually I post a lot more- maybe you’re to dense to read past my eye roll statements . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So you must not understand the depth their belief has to them. You know exactly nothing of Islam. Islam is a blood cult, the Koran teaches murder and slavery against non believers. It is a religion that enslaves women.

You are 100% incorrect.  Have you even met anyone who is Muslim?  I'm guessing no.  You're spewing ignorance.  Educate yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

You are 100% incorrect.  Have you even met anyone who is Muslim?  I'm guessing no.  You're spewing ignorance.  Educate yourself.

If these people educated themselves and truly got their sh!t together, they would realize they've been blaming other people for their own stupidity for a long time, and it might break their brains.  How could they handle that level of disappointment and shock?  First they'd have to get over how much of their lives they've wasted when they could have been productive members of society.  And then they'll have to face doing some hard work, educating themselves, getting up to speed and turning away from the simple crutches they've been using to explain away their failures their entire lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

You appear to be just another POS snowflake.

nawww....the Muslim extremism propaganda is just clearly way blown out of proportion.  Try thinking for yourself - youll feel better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, splunch said:

If anyone succeeds in attacking and harming Omar, I wonder what the Trumpalopes will have to say about it, besides, "Not Trump's fault!  Not his fault at all!"

 

I know.

 

"Well, it's her own fault.  That's what she gets for being Muslim and dressing different from me."

 

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You are 100% incorrect.  Have you even met anyone who is Muslim?  I'm guessing no.  You're spewing ignorance.  Educate yourself.

 

I have met many Muslims. I know several presently. I know what I am talking about. Have you met any Muslims? I mean the rug kissing, no water til dusk Sharia law loving Muslims?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Omar said some tactless stuff and is being called on it. Downplaying 9-11 as "some people did some stuff" was foolish. She deserves whatever peaceful criticism she receives. 

 

Trump telling American Jews ...."your Prime Minister Ben Yahoo...."....only supported what she is saying about duel loyalties.  I support Trump - but not on that mishap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...