Jump to content
drvoke

Ilhan Omar has become the target of a dangerous hate campaign

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  So is dirtbag donny for politicizing the towers falling.

  And did you hear how he said right after the attack that now his building was the tallest?

 He reveled in an attack on our country,maybe the worst but yet you will still defend him?

  Are you mentally ill or just stupid or plain unamerican like trump?

I hate you and wish you were dead.

 

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

It was OMAR that downplayed 9/11 and did so in a manner that indicated SHE SUPPORTED the attacks.

 

No, she didn't.  You're twisting her words to imply something that she did not intend.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

theyve turns a more or less vile women into a martyr, the more they vilify her the more she becomes joan of arc,  there could have beena rational discuss on the inpropety of her remarks, too late now she is joan of arc, and she has not been demonized but turned into some sort of heroine, great going numb nuts

I wonder what her tits look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RollingRock said:

No, she didn't.  You're twisting her words to imply something that she did not intend.  

 

 

Downplaying the  horrific burning, crushing, grinding deaths of almost  3,000 people  is  what then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no "Islamic Terrorist Foundation"

CAIR is Council on Islamic American Relations.

In short, AIPAC for Arabs.

I know you need to see a sign on a taxi that says, "Terrorists-R-Us", and even then you wouldn't believe it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, personreal said:

I wonder what her tits look like?

 

Flaccid ... wrinkled ... and with extremely hairy nipples that cover 2/3ds of them.

 

Definitely repellent !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Downplaying the  horrific burning, crushing, grinding deaths of almost  3,000 people  is  what then?

She didn't downplay anything.  

 

You weren't listening but, instead, twisting her words to your own interpretation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

9 MILLION Muslims in the US.....where are the Jihadis?  There should be like 10 terrorist attacks everyday ...

...if Muzzies are so dedicated to Jihad.....EVEN IF ONLY 1% of them.....lol.  How gullible we are.

 

Ultimately she will only hurt the DEM party with her comments since Americans are fully indoctrinated to hate Muzzies. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, personreal said:

I know you need to see a sign on a taxi that says, "Terrorists-R-Us", and even then you wouldn't believe it.   

99+% of Muslims aren't terrorists.  Get a grip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Flaccid ... wrinkled ... and with extremely hairy nipples that cover 2/3ds of them.

 

Definitely repellent !

I guess she's safe then.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, she didn't.  You're twisting her words to imply something that she did not intend.  

Well...you are the Twistologist here.   LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Dunham  is one talented dude

I saw his new show on Netflix.  He's amazing.  

 

Oh, BTW.................I KILL YOU!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Image result for muslim statue of liberty cartoon

 

 

That's touching.

 

Too bad yer side doesn't feel the same about Christians.

 

 

The one on the right has a flag...isn't one of yer friends supposed to be burning that?   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, personreal said:

I saw his new show on Netflix.  He's amazing.  

 

Oh, BTW.................I KILL YOU!

Yes, Nice.  I only saw the ones from like 7-8 years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

99+% of Muslims aren't terrorists.  Get a grip.

All immigrants aren't innocent either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

To be fair and balanced....

 

Trump, while speaking to American Jews, called Ben Yahoo...YOUR PRIME MINISTER

 

I think that was quite improper...and it speaks to Ilhan's concerns over Jews seeing themselves as DUAL CITIZENS, dual loyalties

 

Don't get triggered conservatives....the above are simply facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yes, Nice.  I only saw the ones from like 7-8 years ago. 

You shouldn't have mentioned that.

 

Achmed will be under yer bed tonight..."I.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, personreal said:

You shouldn't have mentioned that.

 

Achmed will be under yer bed tonight..."I.............

Well I hope he and Putin can get along and let me get some damn sleep!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

To be fair and balanced....

 

Trump, while speaking to American Jews, called Ben Yahoo...YOUR PRIME MINISTER

 

I think that was quite improper...and it speaks to Ilhan's concerns over Jews seeing themselves as DUAL CITIZENS, dual loyalties

 

Don't get triggered conservatives....the above are simply facts

Then maybe everybody should drop Jewish Americans, African Americans, Mexican Americans, etc.

 

They need to make up their minds...don't ya think?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well I hope he and Putin can get along and let me get some damn sleep!!!!

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...