drvoke

Ilhan Omar has become the target of a dangerous hate campaign

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Then maybe everybody should drop Jewish Americans, African Americans, Mexican Americans, etc.

They need to make up their minds...don't ya think?

That's not the point.  Him saying that only exacerbates the feeling that Jews are more loyal to Israel than America

Has Trump ever referred to any other group in this manner.?  No, only Jews.  And why?  Because of the power of a FOREIGN LOBBY - AIPAC

22 hours ago, drvoke said:

It has gotten to the point where this administration and certain media outlets could be charged with hate crimes. They are inciting hatred and creating a climate where violence is viewed as acceptable.

Fox News, New York Post (i.e. Rupert Murdoch) and Donald Trump are contributing to a climate of vigilantism that threatens every Muslim in America today

16 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You've just spent the last 2+ years calling Trump a traitor, claiming he was colluding with, and working for Russia.

Actually, that was Spanky Trump's brain-trust; Eric.

170px-Eric_trump.jpg

“We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

58a4ed7254905724008b4e3d-750-563.jpg

12 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

That's not the point.  Him saying that only exacerbates the feeling that Jews are more loyal to Israel than America

Has Trump ever referred to any other group in this manner.?  No, only Jews.  And why?  Because of the power of a FOREIGN LOBBY - AIPAC

Some of them are.

Some Muslims are loyal to the middle east...but they want to live here, and some of them that live here think Christians and Jews are azzholes.

I think reasonable people can decide for themselves about Jews. Maybe Trump meant it as a complement to their faith.

"Him saying that only exacerbates the feeling that Jews are more loyal to Israel than America"

I don't think most people spend their day thinking or worrying about it.

If someone makes an issue out of it, maybe that exacerbates political tensions with some people.

I'm pretty sure Trump isn't hiding under anyone's bed...except Stormy's maybe.   :)

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Some of them are.

Some Muslims are loyal to the middle east...but they want to live here, and some of them that live here think Christians and Jews are azzholes.

I think reasonable people can decide for themselves about Jews. Maybe Trump meant it as a complement to their faith.

"Him saying that only exacerbates the feeling that Jews are more loyal to Israel than America"

I don't think most people spend their day thinking or worrying about it.

If someone makes an issue out of it, maybe that exacerbates political tensions with some people.

ok, fair enough.  She questioned their loyalty....then Trump called Yahoo THEIR PM.  Just odd :) 

This is just what happens when your President is a malignant narcissist trading in hate and fear.  There's a new axis of evil and it's Trump.

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

ok, fair enough.  She questioned their loyalty....then Trump called Yahoo THEIR PM.  Just odd :) 

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Some Jews here are leftists...some leftists hate Jews.

Can't everybody just get along, or "I Kill You!"      LMAO

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

This is just what happens when your President is a malignant narcissist trading in hate and fear.  There's a new axis of evil and it's Trump.

Here was BAMMY's work..... Axis of Drone Murdering

Image result for obama drone children

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Some Jews here are leftists...some leftists hate Jews.

Can't everybody just get along, or "I Kill You!"      LMAO

:) 

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

Agree 100%.  Trump is the common denominator.  He loves hate, fear, and animosity.  

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

:) 

Wipe that smile off yer face.   

Just now, RollingRock said:

Agree 100%.  Trump is the common denominator.  He loves hate, fear, and animosity.  

Professor Twister speaks.   LOL

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Bammy mostly enjoyed DRONE MURDERING BABIES

54 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Where did Ilhan Omar threaten anyone (or approve of them being harmed)?  That didn't happen.

you are right she didn't say that directly, I just inferred that when she said in a tweet in 2012 

May Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

that tweet alone in the wrong hands triggers a need for action.

What twisted people with limited logic inferrs from that is , we need to so something against this evil, and usually that doesn't mean to sit down for a cup of tea and discuss.

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you are right she didn't say that directly, I just inferred that when she said in a tweet in 2012 

May Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

that tweet alone in the wrong hands triggers a need for action.

That's a hypothetical tweet, then?

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

That's a hypothetical tweet, then?

hypothetical to you and I and most normal people , but for those who are looking for excuses to attack an enemy it isnt.

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Hasn't the US been helping the UAE and the Saudis destroy Yemen recently? Aren't they saying that Trump might veto the bill to cut off funding?

That is the local jihad going on in Arabia, in case you didn't know?

I do not care whether the Houtis or the Wahhabis run Yemen? Tell me why I should care.

So your saying the Iranians have no hand in this?

44 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

99+% of Muslims aren't terrorists.  Get a grip.

They  ALL  are, you fcking  traitor  and / or  dumbfck !

You need to have that turd in your skull surgically replaced by a brain of sorts!

Even a pig brain would constitute an enormous improvement from the status quo.

Traitors like YOU are a cancer killing a society from within, you bastard !

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

hypothetical to you and I and most normal people , but for those who are looking for excuses to attack an enemy it isnt.

One could easily say the same about some of Trump's tweets.  

The IDF are brutal and kill Palestinian women and children on a regular basis (and we fund it).  Their response is disproportionate.  Some terrorists hurls himself into a marketplace and kills 2-3 Israelis.  Then the IDF carpet bombs the West Bank, killing hundreds of random Palestinians.  It's become an apartheid and, again, we're funding it.  We need a better plan in the region, one that demands a total ceasefire on both side.

16 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:
PM, CrimeaRiver said:

DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re?format=1500wDefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re

Here was BAMMY's work.....

DOMESTIC OIL-PRODUCTION SOARING,

UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA!

October 7, 2013

"The United States will pass Russia this year to lead the world in production of oil and natural gas, the U.S. Energy Information Administration reports.

America has been closing in on Russia since 2008 thanks to a boom in both oil and gas production, primarily on private lands. This year it’s on track to out-produce it by a substantial margin. Saudi Arabia is third overall and remains the world’s largest oil producer—though the United States may be on track to take that title as well.

“This is a remarkable turn of events,” the head of the EIA told the Wall Street Journal. “This is a new era of thinking about market conditions, and opportunities created by these conditions, that you wouldn’t in a million years have dreamed about.”

As recently as 2007, economists were writing things like, “the amount of oil produced in America each year has been on a path of inexorable decline now for two generations.” Turns out the path was exorable after all. All it took was a whole lot of fracking. As the Guardian notes, Russia has vast shale formations, but “has lagged behind the United States in its embrace of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing to get at the oil and gas.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/10/07/world_s_leading_oil_gas_producer_us_passes_russia_under_obama_administration.html

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_.jpg

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

3C44E4EEE.gif

17 minutes ago, splunch said:

So ignorant! The evil is all of the left, they supported Obama and he brought what you dupes blame Trump for.

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

No, no, the tweet itself.  It's something she tweeted or you're attributing words to her that she might have said, hypothetically?

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

Well "primarily on private lands" was because Obie wouldn't allow new leases to be given on public lands. And the what then was characterized as "soars" doesn't compare with the oil production today.