drvoke

Ilhan Omar has become the target of a dangerous hate campaign

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

All is fair in love and war?

Is "surprise butt sex" fair.....I mean one minute you are in the vag ...and then stealthily slip it in the shazzer...?  Is that fair

Honestly I'd say fairly fair

4 minutes ago, Poppaduck said:

All is fair in love and war... don't act like the other side are a pack of saints things I have heard from the very mouths of your handlers ex. Maxine waters TELLING not DOGWHISTLING to her minions to get "confrontational" with Trump supporters get in their faces cause a seen so piss of with your double standard bs

You should start a thread about it and see if anybody is supporting her, dummy.  Like you're supporting the sitting President sending out hateful racist messages that may very well get people killed.  All is not fair in being the President.  He's supposed to be better than that.  He's supposed to be doing something good for America, not spreading hate propaganda.

You know this.  You're a troll, though, so you'll pretend you don't, and you'll pretend somebody else doing something fvcked up excuses Trump.

Or are you just that stupid?

Just now, splunch said:

You should start a thread about it and see if anybody is supporting her, dummy.  Like you're supporting the sitting President sending out hateful racist messages that may very well get people killed.  All is not fair in being the President.  He's supposed to be better than that.  He's supposed to be doing something good for America, not spreading hate propaganda.

You know this.  You're a troll, though, so you'll pretend you don't, and you'll pretend somebody else doing something fvcked up excuses Trump.

I was giving mad Maxine as an example of a stereotype..ok splunch arbitration master tell me how exactly he is spreading racist commands to his SS to carry out Holocaust like killings 

30 minutes ago, splunch said:

Trump is keeping all citizens safe or trying to by securing the border 

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Trump is keeping all citizens safe or trying to by securing the border.

\

I feel no threat from Central American women and children.

39 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

All is fair in love and war?

Is "surprise butt sex" fair.....I mean one minute you are in the vag ...and then stealthily slip it in the shazzer...?  Is that fair

It’s fair, but i recommend sliding a digit preferably your pinky in there to open it up a little before the tube steak goes plowing in 

24 minutes ago, Poppaduck said:

I was giving mad Maxine as an example of a stereotype..ok splunch arbitration master tell me how exactly he is spreading racist commands to his SS to carry out Holocaust like killings 

No, you were guessing that I would support Waters reflexively because she's a Democrat, but I don't.  So now you're reduced to trying to defend Trump's insanity on its own merits, which is impossible.  So you want to play games and pretend Trump's hateful evil messages are unclear, or perfectly innocent.  But these waters aren't muddy.

The President has no business engaging in this kind of hateful messaging.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

What atrocity or absurdity has not been justified by religion?

None so far.

And, sadly,  we ain't seen nutting yet!

Meaning : the worst is still to come.

19 minutes ago, king of the county said:

It’s fair, but i recommend sliding a digit preferably your pinky in there to open it up a little before the tube steak goes plowing in 

Didn't know you were such a gentleman

18 minutes ago, splunch said:

No, you were guessing that I would support Waters reflexively because she's a Democrat, but I don't.  So now you're reduced to trying to defend Trump's insanity on its own merits, which is impossible.  So you want to play games and pretend Trump's hateful evil messages are unclear, or perfectly innocent.  But these waters aren't muddy.

The President has no business engaging in this kind of hateful messaging.

Hateful?? Really depends on whom you might ask 

16 hours ago, Poppaduck said:

Hateful?? Really depends on whom you might ask 

Mmmm....no.  Painting a Congresswoman as somehow connected to 9-11 and also suggesting the she is manipulating the DNC is not subtle or unclear.

18 hours ago, king of the county said:

ok....but then it would not be...."Surprise Butt Sex"

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

True dat

Don't get me wrong....im so down for butt foreplay and then butt sex.   Im not that picky

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Don't get me wrong....im so down for butt foreplay and then butt sex.   Im not that picky

I like feeling my cock going in and out with a digit in the butt 

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I like feeling my cock going in and out with a digit in the butt 

Totally agree but been a while.  Only ever had 2 chicks that loved butt play