Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fit2Serve

Trump LOVES Wikileaks Before He HATES Wikileaks But Now BLANKS on Wikileaks

Recommended Posts

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sarah-huckabee-sanders-trump-wikileaks_n_5cb33da7e4b082aab0871188

 

Mein Himmel! Der Official Drumpf Frau Spokesviper ist avoken und spoken! 

 

Yeeesh. The psychotic ping-ponging Trump splooge that Tweety keeps ladling out by the bucket to make his Base swallow..........ugh. 

Don't let our American little ones start mimicking anything this galloping, gaslighting gasbag spews out to the media.

 

We get it, Mr. NOIPresididn't! 

And the votes you got back in 2016 were just a sick joke too, from Vladimir Putin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MORE CHILDISH MEMES FROM THE ROOM RETARD BENSON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sarah-huckabee-sanders-trump-wikileaks_n_5cb33da7e4b082aab0871188

 

Mein Himmel! Der Official Drumpf Frau Spokesviper ist avoken und spoken! 

 

Yeeesh. The psychotic ping-ponging Trump splooge that Tweety keeps ladling out by the bucket to make his Base swallow..........ugh. 

Don't let our American little ones start mimicking anything this galloping, gaslighting gasbag spews out to the media.

 

We get it, Mr. NOIPresididn't! 

And the votes you got back in 2016 were just a sick joke too, from Vladimir Putin.

Spoken like a true impotent and powerless partisan....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Spoken like a true impotent and powerless partisan....

 

Howe powerful are you, Whitemajikman?

How potent are you?

On your best day, I doubt that you are capable of even one shade of gray magic.

DH7R68s.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Howe powerful are you, Whitemajikman?

How potent are you?

On your best day, I doubt that you are capable of even one shade of gray magic.

Wanna bet?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10,000 LIES from the ConMan....and the rednecks love the azzhole even more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks, the Commandment to gulp down and obey whatever misanthropic twaddle Trump spews is written right there in their Trump Cult Holy Book.

 

2nd Trumpians 6 : 66

And Lord Trump said: "Behold, I send you out as sheep among the mules."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sarah-huckabee-sanders-trump-wikileaks_n_5cb33da7e4b082aab0871188

 

Mein Himmel! Der Official Drumpf Frau Spokesviper ist avoken und spoken! 

 

Yeeesh. The psychotic ping-ponging Trump splooge that Tweety keeps ladling out by the bucket to make his Base swallow..........ugh. 

Don't let our American little ones start mimicking anything this galloping, gaslighting gasbag spews out to the media.

 

We get it, Mr. NOIPresididn't! 

And the votes you got back in 2016 were just a sick joke too, from Vladimir Putin.

Votes from Putin? 

 

Which votes were those?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Votes from Putin? 

 

Which votes were those?

Uh...wow, is this is a hard one!

Lessee....The ones cast from the FOOLS amid our fellow 126 million Americans who were exposed and manipulated by Russia's Google, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Disinformation Campaign to lobby FOR Trump, and AGAINST Clinton. Duh.

 

Surely you aren't still pretending that absolutely NO 2016 POTUS votes changed from Clinton to Trump after Putin initiated the most massive, destructive social media political attack in our Nation's history? C'mon, bro. It's kinda silly to keep pretending that the Trump Collective isn't EASILY duped. Look at the countless lies Trump has made you swallow.

 

FACTS-

The ALT-Right is STILL insisting that Mexico is paying for the Imaginary Wall, and that Hillary was operating a Child Sex ring under a pizza parlor. 

Q.: Is there even a Difficulty Level Rating for manipulating a Trump Voter into action?

A.: Of course not. The scale doesn't go that low.

 

>> Look how easy it is for little ole' me to trigger violent responses from the angry, easily-triggered Trump fans here.

It is like taking candy from a baby. So it's a good thing I am not provoking any of you guys to ACT on your Death Threats to me and all the other Progressives, eh?

Wanna trigger an emotionally-dysfunctional Trumper right over the edge?

It's clear that they can't seem to discern Trumop's LIES from TRUTH, or even separate REALITY from what they read on the Internet.

Blow a kiss at a herd of lemmings and watch them start teetering over the edge of sanity.

 

THE RIGHT-WING TRUMP BASE CAN'T HIDE FROM THIS UGLY FACT: 

IT IS CHILD'S PLAY FOR TRUMP TO TRIGGER A LATENT TRUMP TERRORIST

 

Irrefutable NATIONAL list of events that PROVE the ALT- RIGHT's stupendous gullibility and their impulse to commit violent acts against innocent "enemy" Americans:

We have multiple breathless Trumpers publishing You Tube videos of their Surveillance Programs to monitor WalMarts and expose underground Deep State activities.

We have a MAGABomber leading Trump Rally cheers in between visiting Post Offices and dropping off bombs to eradicate the LEFT's leaders.

We have a Coast Guard serviceman busted after stockpiling weapons to execute Trump's Enemies List political targets.

We have millions of Trump Supporters DEMANDING Hillary Clinton's jailing.......advocating Duterte-style extralegal political incarceration.  

We have a Mass-Shooter Domestic Terrorist leaving a Manifesto for the RIGHT, advocating Trump as the #1 global symbol of the ALT-RIGHT White Identity Movement.

We have the Klan, Identity Evropa, and American NAZIs openly marching down our streets of America wearing MAGA caps.

We have millions of Trump Voters attacking our FBI and our own American Intelligence Community, for investigating Russia's attack on our sacrosanct 2016 Election. 

We have an Amtrak Derailment Domestic Terrorist in prison after being foiled by the FBI, screaming his allegiance to Trump.

We have 3 proud and loyal Trump Fans busted and in prison after the FBI caught them attempting to buy explosives to detonate an entire apartment building.

We have a Mass-Shooter Synagogue Terrorist who told us he was "eradicating" Jews who helped Central American "caravan invaders" seek asylum in America.

We have Trump's State TV Network calling Democrats criminals and traitors for simply refusing to clap for the Imperial A$$hole's lie-riddled speeches. 

We have Trump Voters screaming at their own community's Muslim, Sikh, Latino, and Black American fellow CITIZENS to "go back to your own country!"    

We have Trump Voters calling our own Free Press the "lugenpresse"...echoing  Hitler and the 3rd Reich.

 

So....Is it REALLY true that Trump is EASILY manipulating and directing his supporters to attack other innocent Americans?

Yes. The evidence is impossible to ignore AND accumulating as each week passes, as another ALT-Right Cult Member is triggered and activated to attack someone. 

 

It's simple to do.

All you have to do is wave a FACT dick at the ALT-Right and they respond with anger, arousal, and threats of an impending Civil War 2.0.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Uh...wow, is this is a hard one!

Lessee....The ones cast from the FOOLS amid our fellow 126 million Americans who were exposed and manipulated by Russia's Google, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Disinformation Campaign to lobby FOR Trump, and AGAINST Clinton. Duh.

Wow. Millions upon millions eh? That's quite the propaganda campaign. So tell me something. What do you think made YOU so brilliant? So stellar in your singular intellect that you didn't fall for that rascally Putin propaganda? 

 

Was it good genetics? A superior intelligence? Were you just born of superior stock to the rest of the unwashed plebs? It's amazing to me that the ego that you libs have. You really think you are brilliant and the rest of us are just stupid. A superiority complex that is baffling. Most libs are city dwellers. They literally depend on a system being in place to match their every need, yet look down on people who can take care of themselves. Most of you would throw up if you ever butchered your own food. They would cry if they had to chop their own wood. 

 

I got news for you pal....while you walk around with an unearned sense of superiority calling everybody you disagree with a fool you are taking the shadow walk. The shadow you chase is the one that you cast. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

Surely you aren't still pretending that absolutely NO 2016 POTUS votes changed from Clinton to Trump after Putin initiated the most massive, destructive social media political attack in our Nation's history?

I am highly skeptical as to the effectiveness of internet trolling and memes from Russian operatives being a deciding factor in the American election process. There are literally billions spent by special interest to sway the hearts and minds of voters....I find it highly doubtful that Russian trolling had the effect you seem to. In fact, I would be surprised if even one voter changed their vote because a Russian internet troll said "Hillary is bad man". 

Meanwhile.....the Clinton and Trump campaign spent the GDP of a small country on ads. Ya......I think you might be over-blowing things a bit o pal o mine. I don't even know how you attack a country using social media. It is literally there to exchange ideas good and bad. It is a communication tool. There was so much propaganda during the election right here in our own homeland I am truly amazed how worried you are about Russian trolls. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

C'mon, bro. It's kinda silly to keep pretending that the Trump Collective isn't EASILY duped. Look at the countless lies Trump has made you swallow.

Just because you claim them to be lies doesn't make it so. You hand us lists from the same outlets that handed us a conspiracy theory that president Trump was a secret Russian agent that have clickbait like "10,000 lies Trump has told" and expect us not to be skeptical. Meanwhile...people like me who actually go to border towns in Texas can see with our own eyeballs the incredible amount of humanity sweeping across the border and are told "Trump is manufacturing a crisis". Ya, kinda hard to believe you lot after that one. Or how bout this one "Boys can be girls because gender is a social construct" and you want us to take you seriously? I mean really? You think you can tell us something that has never even been questioned in all of human history suddenly needs to be questioned even though our own eyeballs tell us differently? Why not argue that we can all jump off buildings because we can secretly fly? Then call us stupid for not doing it. 

 

Oh, then follow that up with "The only reason you don't think you can fly when you jump off a building is because you are stupid,uneducated,deplorable,rednecks. 

 

Then you can put the icing on the cake by telling us how evil guns are and gun owners even though we use them daily along with our families, neighbors, and communities, with literally zero problems. I mean zero. NOT A ONE! 

 

You have a serious disconnect from the reality that is the natural world. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

FACTS-

The ALT-Right is STILL insisting that Mexico is paying for the Imaginary Wall, and that Hillary was operating a Child Sex ring under a pizza parlor. 

Get real. Trump said during the campaign that Mexico wasn't going to give us a check for the wall. You want me to post the video. I can. Just give the word. Don't lecture about a few fools on the right who fell for pizzagate....your entire party fell for Russia-gate and demanded an investigator on my dime for it. You have no moral high-ground from which to preach. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Q.: Is there even a Difficulty Level Rating for manipulating a Trump Voter into action?

A.: Of course not. The scale doesn't go that low.

Yes, I get it. We are all stupid and you are super enlightened. Got it. Shadow chaser. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

>> Look how easy it is for little ole' me to trigger violent responses from the angry, easily-triggered Trump fans here.

HA! Again, you leave out the loonies on the left here that say things like "Israel should be bombed off the map". There are plenty of crazies on an internet forum you can point at homie. I thought stereotypes were against the left's religion. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

It is like taking candy from a baby. So it's a good thing I am not provoking any of you guys to ACT on your Death Threats to me and all the other Progressives, eh?

Who is giving you death threats. Seriously? I won't tolerate it. Prove this claim right now. By the way...this is the part where you don't because you can't. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Wanna trigger an emotionally-dysfunctional Trumper right over the edge?

It's clear that they can't seem to discern Trumop's LIES from TRUTH, or even separate REALITY from what they read on the Internet.

Blow a kiss at a herd of lemmings and watch them start teetering over the edge of sanity.

 

THE RIGHT-WING TRUMP BASE CAN'T HIDE FROM THIS UGLY FACT: 

IT IS CHILD'S PLAY FOR TRUMP TO TRIGGER A LATENT TRUMP TERRORIST

Whatever that means. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

Irrefutable NATIONAL list of events that PROVE the ALT- RIGHT's stupendous gullibility and their impulse to commit violent acts against innocent "enemy" Americans:

Ha! Does it sit next to your list of hate crimes perpetrated by leftists on THEMSELVES to blame the right? Those don't matter though right? Antifa and blacks can burn city blocks to the ground and that's fine but a few white guys light torches in a town and you go ape s hit! Phuckin hypocrite. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

We have multiple breathless Trumpers publishing You Tube videos of their Surveillance Programs to monitor WalMarts and expose underground Deep State activities.

We have a MAGABomber leading Trump Rally cheers in between visiting Post Offices and dropping off bombs to eradicate the LEFT's leaders.

Oh ya....lol. The dude who sent FAKE bombs out? Who was he going to eliminate with FAKE bombs guy? Nobody that's who. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

We have a Coast Guard serviceman busted after stockpiling weapons to execute Trump's Enemies List political targets.

No you don't. You have ONE guy, who didn't kill anybody. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

We have millions of Trump Supporters DEMANDING Hillary Clinton's jailing.......advocating Duterte-style extralegal political incarceration.  

Says the guy who won't accept that Trump didn't collude with Russia even though we KNOW Trump didn't collude with Russia. You still want him jailed yes? 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

We have a Mass-Shooter Domestic Terrorist leaving a Manifesto for the RIGHT, advocating Trump as the #1 global symbol of the ALT-RIGHT White Identity Movement.

Such a disingenuous lie. You wonder why nobody believes you. Look here guy. That dudes manifesto [if you had read it you should have cause you are so educated and all] didn't say that at all.  Hell, I can barely read obviously [since I am but a lowly,uneducated, heathen, Trump supporter] but what I read from his manifesto was that he wanted to deepen the cultural divide in the United States and use the second amendment to do it. He did just that yes? 

 

 

 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

We have the Klan, Identity Evropa, and American NAZIs openly marching down our streets of America wearing MAGA caps.

Down one street cause there are like 300 total in the whole damned world guy. I have to date never met an actual nazi or klan member. Now I know you have met plenty of them [every liberal has just ask them even though that would be statistically impossible] but I haven't. I have been all over this country and others and have literally NEVER MET A ONE! 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

We have millions of Trump Voters attacking our FBI and our own American Intelligence Community, for investigating Russia's attack on our sacrosanct 2016 Election.

Such hypocrites. Comey cost Clinton the election with his letter about re-opening the email investigation. That's the truth. Boy, you sure do forget what your side had to say about him when he did that. You want the videos? I will post them for you. You hate the FBI and LEO'S when it is expedient and love them when it is expedient. So worried about our institutions and their integrity except the president's institution, the DOJ with Barr, ICE which now liberals hate, the electoral college which is a critical institution. 

 

So why do you pretend to love our institutions again? 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

We have an Amtrak Derailment Domestic Terrorist in prison after being foiled by the FBI, screaming his allegiance to Trump.

We have 3 proud and loyal Trump Fans busted and in prison after the FBI caught them attempting to buy explosives to detonate an entire apartment building.

We have a Mass-Shooter Synagogue Terrorist who told us he was "eradicating" Jews who helped Central American "caravan invaders" seek asylum in America.

We have Trump's State TV Network calling Democrats criminals and traitors for simply refusing to clap for the Imperial A$$hole's lie-riddled speeches. 

We have Trump Voters screaming at their own community's Muslim, Sikh, Latino, and Black American fellow CITIZENS to "go back to your own country!"    

We have Trump Voters calling our own Free Press the "lugenpresse"...echoing  Hitler and the 3rd Reich.

We have jussie faking a hate crime and blaming Trump voters. We have Trump voters being assaulted in the streets by liberal lunatics for wearing a phucking hat. We have fake hate crimes all over the place.....we just had one of your beloved immigrants throw a 5 year old off a three story drop for no particular reason. Again, your self righteousness is disgustingly biased. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

So....Is it REALLY true that Trump is EASILY manipulating and directing his supporters to attack other innocent Americans?

Yes. The evidence is impossible to ignore AND accumulating as each week passes, as another ALT-Right Cult Member is triggered and activated to attack someone. 

 

It's simple to do.

All you have to do is wave a FACT dick at the ALT-Right and they respond with anger, arousal, and threats of an impending Civil War 2.0.

 

I will never forget when Saddam Hussein was hanged. A lot of people don't know this but his last words were something akin to "You can't do this". That is the way it is sometimes with people. They get into this odd normalcy bubble where they think they are disconnected from the events they create. What you don't seem to understand is we are already in a civil war or so it seems to me . There is violence on both sides which both sides justify. Our world-views are so starkly different that it really is like living in two different Americas. Different media outlets, different governments even. So really how long do you think it's going to take guy? How long before things really start to spiral outside of our control? 

 

You literally think you are living under the yoke of a fascist dictator. You think that. There is nothing I am going to say that will change your mind. To you, me and mine are the enemy. We stand in the way of progress. With such thought processes how long before they turn into real outcomes? I don't think it will take very long. I don't think these things are even threats at this point just a stark reality. We are living in a civil war. Right now it's political. If the left loses anymore power I don't know how long it will stay that way. Do you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump just says sh!t based on his mood.

None of it means anything.

 

That said, it sucks that Assange is going away before he gets any dirt on Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kfools said:

Wow. Millions upon millions eh? That's quite the propaganda campaign. So tell me something. What do you think made YOU so brilliant? So stellar in your singular intellect that you didn't fall for that rascally Putin propaganda? 

 

Was it good genetics? A superior intelligence? Were you just born of superior stock to the rest of the unwashed plebs? It's amazing to me that the ego that you libs have. You really think you are brilliant and the rest of us are just stupid. A superiority complex that is baffling. Most libs are city dwellers. They literally depend on a system being in place to match their every need, yet look down on people who can take care of themselves. Most of you would throw up if you ever butchered your own food. They would cry if they had to chop their own wood. 

 

I got news for you pal....while you walk around with an unearned sense of superiority calling everybody you disagree with a fool you are taking the shadow walk. The shadow you chase is the one that you cast. 

I am highly skeptical as to the effectiveness of internet trolling and memes from Russian operatives being a deciding factor in the American election process. There are literally billions spent by special interest to sway the hearts and minds of voters....I find it highly doubtful that Russian trolling had the effect you seem to. In fact, I would be surprised if even one voter changed their vote because a Russian internet troll said "Hillary is bad man". 

Meanwhile.....the Clinton and Trump campaign spent the GDP of a small country on ads. Ya......I think you might be over-blowing things a bit o pal o mine. I don't even know how you attack a country using social media. It is literally there to exchange ideas good and bad. It is a communication tool. There was so much propaganda during the election right here in our own homeland I am truly amazed how worried you are about Russian trolls. 

Just because you claim them to be lies doesn't make it so. You hand us lists from the same outlets that handed us a conspiracy theory that president Trump was a secret Russian agent that have clickbait like "10,000 lies Trump has told" and expect us not to be skeptical. Meanwhile...people like me who actually go to border towns in Texas can see with our own eyeballs the incredible amount of humanity sweeping across the border and are told "Trump is manufacturing a crisis". Ya, kinda hard to believe you lot after that one. Or how bout this one "Boys can be girls because gender is a social construct" and you want us to take you seriously? I mean really? You think you can tell us something that has never even been questioned in all of human history suddenly needs to be questioned even though our own eyeballs tell us differently? Why not argue that we can all jump off buildings because we can secretly fly? Then call us stupid for not doing it. 

 

Oh, then follow that up with "The only reason you don't think you can fly when you jump off a building is because you are stupid,uneducated,deplorable,rednecks. 

 

Then you can put the icing on the cake by telling us how evil guns are and gun owners even though we use them daily along with our families, neighbors, and communities, with literally zero problems. I mean zero. NOT A ONE! 

 

You have a serious disconnect from the reality that is the natural world. 

Get real. Trump said during the campaign that Mexico wasn't going to give us a check for the wall. You want me to post the video. I can. Just give the word. Don't lecture about a few fools on the right who fell for pizzagate....your entire party fell for Russia-gate and demanded an investigator on my dime for it. You have no moral high-ground from which to preach. 

Yes, I get it. We are all stupid and you are super enlightened. Got it. Shadow chaser. 

HA! Again, you leave out the loonies on the left here that say things like "Israel should be bombed off the map". There are plenty of crazies on an internet forum you can point at homie. I thought stereotypes were against the left's religion. 

Who is giving you death threats. Seriously? I won't tolerate it. Prove this claim right now. By the way...this is the part where you don't because you can't. 

Whatever that means. 

Ha! Does it sit next to your list of hate crimes perpetrated by leftists on THEMSELVES to blame the right? Those don't matter though right? Antifa and blacks can burn city blocks to the ground and that's fine but a few white guys light torches in a town and you go ape s hit! Phuckin hypocrite. 

Oh ya....lol. The dude who sent FAKE bombs out? Who was he going to eliminate with FAKE bombs guy? Nobody that's who. 

No you don't. You have ONE guy, who didn't kill anybody. 

Says the guy who won't accept that Trump didn't collude with Russia even though we KNOW Trump didn't collude with Russia. You still want him jailed yes? 

Such a disingenuous lie. You wonder why nobody believes you. Look here guy. That dudes manifesto [if you had read it you should have cause you are so educated and all] didn't say that at all.  Hell, I can barely read obviously [since I am but a lowly,uneducated, heathen, Trump supporter] but what I read from his manifesto was that he wanted to deepen the cultural divide in the United States and use the second amendment to do it. He did just that yes? 

 

 

 

Down one street cause there are like 300 total in the whole damned world guy. I have to date never met an actual nazi or klan member. Now I know you have met plenty of them [every liberal has just ask them even though that would be statistically impossible] but I haven't. I have been all over this country and others and have literally NEVER MET A ONE! 

Such hypocrites. Comey cost Clinton the election with his letter about re-opening the email investigation. That's the truth. Boy, you sure do forget what your side had to say about him when he did that. You want the videos? I will post them for you. You hate the FBI and LEO'S when it is expedient and love them when it is expedient. So worried about our institutions and their integrity except the president's institution, the DOJ with Barr, ICE which now liberals hate, the electoral college which is a critical institution. 

 

So why do you pretend to love our institutions again? 

We have jussie faking a hate crime and blaming Trump voters. We have Trump voters being assaulted in the streets by liberal lunatics for wearing a phucking hat. We have fake hate crimes all over the place.....we just had one of your beloved immigrants throw a 5 year old off a three story drop for no particular reason. Again, your self righteousness is disgustingly biased. 

I will never forget when Saddam Hussein was hanged. A lot of people don't know this but his last words were something akin to "You can't do this". That is the way it is sometimes with people. They get into this odd normalcy bubble where they think they are disconnected from the events they create. What you don't seem to understand is we are already in a civil war or so it seems to me . There is violence on both sides which both sides justify. Our world-views are so starkly different that it really is like living in two different Americas. Different media outlets, different governments even. So really how long do you think it's going to take guy? How long before things really start to spiral outside of our control? 

 

You literally think you are living under the yoke of a fascist dictator. You think that. There is nothing I am going to say that will change your mind. To you, me and mine are the enemy. We stand in the way of progress. With such thought processes how long before they turn into real outcomes? I don't think it will take very long. I don't think these things are even threats at this point just a stark reality. We are living in a civil war. Right now it's political. If the left loses anymore power I don't know how long it will stay that way. Do you? 

It would be a waste of my time to step-by-step rebut your Drunkalogue-style Sermon, but suffice it say I do NOT "consider myself superior" to other human beings.

More observant and articulate than the average bear? Perhaps. But superior? Hardly. 

So, just for the Tally Books, you can file that declaration and the rest of your weak attempt to smear my character right back on your Stupid Shelf, or wherever you store your unheralded bits of insight and wisdom.

  

I DO however cast myself in with all of my fellow Americans who initially listened to just 30 seconds of Donald Trump's unending harangue or who were unfortunate enough to torture themselves with 30 video seconds of his awful, antic-riddled exhortations and fear-mongering narrative.......and instinctively came to the same 100% accurate conclusion about the motives, cowardice, and ignorance-driven vulgarity of the bot who thinks he is a man........and then cast their votes appropriately.

 

Does the ability to immediately recognize and identify a walking, talking pile of human SH|T when you first see it, or smell it, or hear it REALLY make you superior to other people?

Well, yes...in a way.

Having innate common sense that detects human offal when it imperils your next step, or threatens your own country is a valuable skill that sadly, only about 60% of Americans seem to have.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

It would be a waste of my time to step-by-step rebut your Drunkalogue-style Sermon,

HAHAHAAHA! Drunkalogue. I like that. That was funny. You should pat yourself on the back for that one. I wish I had been drunk. When you make a zillion points that need to be argued against what choice do I have? 

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

but suffice it say I do NOT "consider myself superior" to other human beings.

Good. So Trump supporters are smart people, who have very valid opinions even if you disagree with them right? 

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

More observant and articulate than the average bear? Perhaps. But superior? Hardly. 

HAHAHA! So, superior to the average bear then? Got it. 

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

So, just for the Tally Books, you can file that declaration and the rest of your weak attempt to smear my character right back on your Stupid Shelf, or wherever you store your unheralded bits of insight and wisdom.

Right next to the dog food. Wait....I don't have a dog...damn....I wish I wasn't a stupid Trump supporter. Then I would have known that. 

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

  

I DO however cast myself in with all of my fellow Americans who initially listened to just 30 seconds of Donald Trump's unending harangue or who were unfortunate enough to torture themselves with 30 video seconds of his awful, antic-riddled exhortations and fear-mongering narrative.......and instinctively came to the same 100% accurate conclusion about the motives, cowardice, and ignorance-driven vulgarity of the bot who thinks he is a man........and then cast their votes appropriately.

And lost. 

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

 

Does the ability to immediately recognize and identify a walking, talking pile of human SH|T when you first see it, or smell it, or hear it REALLY make you superior to other people?

Well, yes...in a way.

So you are superior to other people then? Got it. 

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Having innate common sense that detects human offal when it imperils your next step, or threatens your own country is a valuable skill that sadly, only about 60% of Americans seem to have.    

I doubt you think 60% of Americans have common sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:

HAHAHAAHA! Drunkalogue. I like that. That was funny. You should pat yourself on the back for that one. I wish I had been drunk. When you make a zillion points that need to be argued against what choice do I have? 

Good. So Trump supporters are smart people, who have very valid opinions even if you disagree with them right? 

HAHAHA! So, superior to the average bear then? Got it. 

Right next to the dog food. Wait....I don't have a dog...damn....I wish I wasn't a stupid Trump supporter. Then I would have known that. 

And lost. 

So you are superior to other people then? Got it. 

I doubt you think 60% of Americans have common sense. 

Common sense? Perhaps not. You got me there.

But 60% were smart enough and sensible enough to instantly identify Donald Trump as nothing more than a lifetime, deadbeat, spoiled blowhard son of a Tenement Slum Empire billionaire Daddy, just an insecure kid who somehow managed to squander his Daddy's entire $410 million Trust Fund inheritance in less than 30 years and weirdly end up in massive debt to the shakiest, shadiest money=lenders on the planet? A spoiled kid who was nothing but bluster and devoid of any real substance or merit or honor? 

Yeah, the 60% NAILED that one. 

Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s for whatever he thinks helps him at the time.

 

Now that he’s president and in a different set of circumstances, he must consider the implications of what it all means.

 

This is when trump gets a headache, tells one of his aids to figure it all out while he takes a nap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×