merrill

Choices could be Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders ...Joe Biden is more conservative than anyone thinks so remember Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Choices could be Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Joe Biden is more conservative than anyone thinks as was Obama. Joe has a paper trail of conservative legislation that he supported. His primary constituents are big banks and insurance corporations.

Joe Biden will NOT support true medical insurance reform no matter what he might say
on the campaign trail.

IMO he is not taking women's concern serious enough.

The choices could be Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Absolutely- A People’s budget Puts The People BACK TO WORK and Economic Growth future Back On the Table !!!!!

WE NEED A PEOPLES BUDGET NOT THE STATUS QUO!!!!

--- A Peoples Budget is the only budget that does everything this country needs:
* Reduces Debt by $10 trillion
* Creates good-paying jobs
* Fully maintains our social safety net
* Invests in education
* Ends our costly wars
* Closes the tax loopholes that have made offshoring jobs profitable
* Ends oil and gas subsidies that pollute our country at taxpayer expense
* Creates a national infrastructure investment bank to help us make intelligent investments for the

--- The People's Budget represents not just common sense; it represents the will of the American people.

in my personal opinion ......

Supply Side Wreckanomics has always been and I said always been nothing but theory plus BS ........ never a working model. Thus far it is bankrupting many states.
When one thinks about it Supply Side Wreckanomics it has many shades of Fascism.

When I think of smaller government I don't think of how many less employees a state can employ I think about how many ways can we cut political campaign spending and getting rid of the electoral college, the bogus presidential debates then nationalizing the banking, oil, healthcare, and utilities industries.

Then I place closing military bases around the world and bringing millions of troops home so I could put that money to work making money thus expanding job markets and revenue generation.

Conservatives are focused on stealing government services and creating more tax dollar money holes like war war and more war.

Conservatives always want more and more and more subsidies because they don't know how to live on their own.

Designing projects that cannot make money without government help is a sign of stupidity and lazy brains.

Women are the largest voting block in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Conservative men and women vote against women!

Think about republican voters that need to realize they are part of a very right wing GOP that in fact will be throwing tons of republicans under the bus ...... 

Bill Moyers on the Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws http://www.democracynow.org/2012/9/27/the_united_states_of_alec_bill

What about the GOP :

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation 
--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer 
--- War On Medicare 
--- War On Medicaid 
--- War on public education and Higher Education 
--- War On Social Security Insurance 

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2005/0505orr.html

https://socialsecurityworks.org/faq/
--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics 
--- War against women
--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits 
--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION 
--- War on strict gun regulations 
--- War On National Monuments/Parks 
--- War on the press 
--- War on the USA Postal Service 
--- War On Environmental Cleanliness 
--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams 
--- War for Oil Control Worldwide 
--- War on truth about global warming/climate change 
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/03/30/174616/koch-denial-machine/

Merrill wants more free crap other citizens are forced to pay for my gunpoint. 

We need to deport every single tit sucker in this country to Venezuela or North Korea. 

3 hours ago, merrill said:

Choices could be Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders ...Joe Biden is more conservative than anyone thinks so remember Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

smiley%20think.jpg

HOW much time have Harris, Warren & Sanders spent, IN The Oval Office??

Choices could be Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders

0f90659fc9bb467fad7059d59c506048.jpg

kj

4 hours ago, merrill said:

Joe Biden is more conservative than anyone thinks as was Obama. Joe has a paper trail of conservative legislation that he supported. His primary constituents are big banks and insurance corporations.

Joe Biden will NOT support true medical insurance reform no matter what he might say
on the campaign trail.

Absolutely- A People’s budget Puts The People BACK TO WORK and Economic Growth future Back On the Table !!!!!

--- A Peoples Budget is the only budget that does everything this country needs:
* Invests in education
* Ends our costly wars
* Creates a national infrastructure investment bank to help us make intelligent investments for the

--- The People's Budget represents not just common sense; it represents the will of the American people.

Supply Side Wreckanomics has always been and I said always been nothing but theory plus BS ........ never a working model. Thus far it is bankrupting many states.
When one thinks about it Supply Side Wreckanomics it has many shades of Fascism.

When I think of smaller government I don't think of how many less employees a state can employ I think about how many ways can we cut political campaign spending and getting rid of the electoral college, the bogus presidential debates then nationalizing the banking, oil, healthcare, and utilities industries.

Then I place closing military bases around the world and bringing millions of troops home so I could put that money to work making money thus expanding job markets and revenue generation.

Conservatives are focused on stealing government services and creating more tax dollar money holes like war war and more war.

Conservatives always want more and more and more subsidies because they don't know how to live on their own.

Designing projects that cannot make money without government help is a sign of stupidity and lazy brains.

these cons listen to propaganda talking free stuff ....... there is no such thing as free stuff when my tax dollars are footing the bill. Cons live an illusion cuz we know 

if there were free stuff cons would at the front of the line. Then again if they feel good about paying two or three times I say it's only money.

FU Merrill!

Trump-enablers have no business messing around in the Democratic primaries.

Go away ratf*cker!

Bill

on the campaign trail.

* Invests in education
* Ends our costly wars

these cons listen to propaganda talking free stuff ....... there is no such thing as free stuff when my tax dollars are footing the bill. Cons live an illusion cuz we know 

if there were free stuff cons would at the front of the line. Then again if they feel good about paying two or three times I say it's only money.

Gov't jobs are the only jobs gov't makes.

kj

19 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

Gov't jobs are the only jobs gov't makes.

kj

You anti American conservatives do not understand economics ...... you only understand reckless spending supply side wreckanomics that which lives on big big big big trucks of borrowed money aka the debt. And oh how the BIG Wall Street Banks love Supply Side Wrecknomics.

Government money if spent correctly stimulates job growth in many sectors thus could create economic growth with gusto.

So a fake Indian, a communist, and a woman who screwed her way to the top? I think you would have a better shot with the young gay dude or the old creepy drunk. None of them can touch Trump but the landslide wouldn't be as pronounced.