TBHWT

Leftists Whipping Themselves Into a Jacobin Frenzy

It is disturbing how intolerant and filled with rage leftist extremists have become, and how many more people are falling into the category of leftist extremism.

But what concerns me as much as this pattern of ill will and abuse from leftists is that it is unchecked by their peers and often applauded. They are beckoning them to summon their demons and become part of a mob mentality.

It's unsettling that they rationalize their misbehavior as justified, even warranted. They've convinced themselves that conservatives' views are so noxious they've forfeited any expectation to be treated civilly and they deserve to be shunned, muzzled and boycotted — especially members of minority groups who have strayed from the reservation. 

Leftist mobs violently protest conservative campus speakers and harass conservatives such as Kirstjen Nielsen, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Pam Bondi, Mitch McConnell and Stephen Miller in public places. Conservatives are censored on Twitter and Facebook. Google, the mainstream media and other social media platforms refused to run ads.

The left's extremism — its embracing of ever nuttier ideas, its sanctimonious hubris, its routine descent into personal ugliness, its relishing of incivility, its willful censorship, its discrimination against Christians and its dehumanization of conservatives and Trump supporters — is growing at an alarming pace. I pray that adults remaining on that side of the aisle can someday regain control of this careening leftist political juggernaut.

38 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

It is disturbing how intolerant and filled with rage leftist extremists have become, and how many more people are falling into the category of leftist extremism.

But what concerns me as much as this pattern of ill will and abuse from leftists is that it is unchecked by their peers and often applauded. They are beckoning them to summon their demons and become part of a mob mentality.

It's unsettling that they rationalize their misbehavior as justified, even warranted. They've convinced themselves that conservatives' views are so noxious they've forfeited any expectation to be treated civilly and they deserve to be shunned, muzzled and boycotted — especially members of minority groups who have strayed from the reservation. 

Leftist mobs violently protest conservative campus speakers and harass conservatives such as Kirstjen Nielsen, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Pam Bondi, Mitch McConnell and Stephen Miller in public places. Conservatives are censored on Twitter and Facebook. Google, the mainstream media and other social media platforms refused to run ads.

The left's extremism — its embracing of ever nuttier ideas, its sanctimonious hubris, its routine descent into personal ugliness, its relishing of incivility, its willful censorship, its discrimination against Christians and its dehumanization of conservatives and Trump supporters — is growing at an alarming pace. I pray that adults remaining on that side of the aisle can someday regain control of this careening leftist political juggernaut.

Poor Two Bit Hateful White Troll plagiarizes some nitwit article. He most likely dropped out of high school, there is no way this negativistic yokel has a clue what a Jacobin was or who Jacob might have been.

Hint: he was not the one with the Coat of Many Colors: that was Joseph.

30 minutes ago, slideman said:

Source?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Poor Two Bit Hateful White Troll plagiarizes some nitwit article. He most likely dropped out of high school, there is no way this negativistic yokel has a clue what a Jacobin was or who Jacob might have been.

Hint: he was not the one with the Coat of Many Colors: that was Joseph.

Well, look who shows up the Poor Liberal Fascist Professor with his own two-bit hateful BS!!!! 

LMAO

35 minutes ago, slideman said:

Source?

LOL The source doesn't make it any less truthful. All you did was prove it was right.

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

"Jacobian"  

Yes, Jacobins: a member of a democratic club established in Paris in 1789. The Jacobins were the most radical and ruthless of the political groups formed in the wake of the French Revolution,

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Doesn't make any difference who wrote it, like I told slideman it doesn't make it any less truthful.

And you telling this to slideman makes it truthful?

Just now, TBHWT said:

Yes, Jacobins: a member of a democratic club established in Paris in 1789. The Jacobins were the most radical and ruthless of the political groups formed in the wake of the French Revolution,

Maybe you will learn something now that you can use Wikipedia.

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Any of these would be better than Trump the lying Ignoramus.

It it were up to his lying ass, Ramireztoons would be Ramirezless.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

And you telling this to slideman makes it truthful?

It is truthful ASS.HOLE otherwise you wouldn't be criticizing it. That makes it truthful now run along I'm not going to celebrate your mental illness Fool

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Oh I see you don't like Ramirez either. Do you think that isn't a  good resemblance of your FU.KED up Party?

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Image result for gif french revolutionoh its a glorius time to be alive

To Trump, any Ramirez would be a smuggler, a rapist, a bad person, sent here by Mexico to perform evil acts. Trump would not have allowed a Ramirez to enter this country. I know many a Ramirez, all of them smarter than this one.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Yes, Jacobinsa member of a democratic club established in Paris in 1789. The Jacobins were the most radical and ruthless of the political groups formed in the wake of the French Revolution,

According the 18 century Monarchy, The Colonials were pretty radical and ruthless too.  

18 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

According the 18 century Monarchy, The Colonials were pretty radical and ruthless too.  

I'm sure they were, that's why the left is so radicle and ruthless today. They don't like anything about America.

9 hours ago, TBHWT said:

I'm sure they were, that's why the left is so radicle and ruthless today. They don't like anything about America.

I could easily argue that your intolerance of opposing opinions makes you too weak to be part of the American solution.

Hell, I don't care if you hate black, gay or Jewish.  As long as you respect their rights to live and work in America, I'll leave you to your head full of hate. 

15 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I could easily argue that your intolerance of opposing opinions makes you too weak to be part of the American solution.

Hell, I don't care if you hate black, gay or Jewish.  As long as you respect their rights to live and work in America, I'll leave you to your head full of hate. 

You could also argue that the left is also too weak, most can't tolerate opposing views without becoming completely unhinged. That's proven right here every day. And I respect anyone's right to say whatever they want, but not the left. they shout the right down whenever possible you must be aware of that fact. if not you must be living in a closet. 

As for the hate in my head, same goes for the left, in fact, your screen name has hate written all over it. And what's your idea of soon eight years? Been two already!