Giujo

The proof that what Trump has done is good for America

15 minutes ago, Giujo said:

LOL yeah thanks gaslighter, but the Hitler ref. is getting tired.

in this case it is spot on it isnt always a fallacy

18 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Bull $hit...mhit...my annual pay increased by almost $2000 for 2018. And you're using VOX??? That's funny.

anecdotal evidence fallacy detected Image result for anecdotal evidence

2 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

anecdotal evidence fallacy detected Image result for anecdotal evidence

Oh please... I'm not the only one who got it. There were so many people that got extra money in their paycheck, the IRS had to put out telling people why they were not getting is bigger refund as they did the year before and it was because they getting less taken out of their paycheck because of the tax break.

30 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Easier...yeah, right. Any how I checked your link...no econimists, just the leftist "fact checkers"....

"That includes your abundant number ofECONOMISTS... "

you did say this didn't you??

I did and I know for a fact that you didn't read the whole article.  :D  

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I did and I know for a fact that you didn't read the whole article.  :D  

Wrong...but thanks for playing!

45 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Wrong...but thanks for playing!

Phttt. HA!  There is no way you read that massive text and double checked ALL the links at the bottom.  

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Phttt. HA!  There is no way you read that massive text and double checked ALL the links at the bottom.  

HEY ASSWIPE... TRUMP IS STILL HERE LMFAO

7 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Now hold on there Spanky if I said I read it you can Bank on it but you never said anything about the foot notes...and I did read them but I saw no use in clicking them cuz they werent from any economists....why don't you click the one youre talking about and post it

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Easy game to play...

Blue Cities Win the Title for the most Homeless

https://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-u-s-cities-with-a-high-homelessness-rate/greg

See the source image

The MAGAt can't defend the fact that Trump country is full of sex perverts with VD so he goes off topic. Too bad I'm not where he is right now because I would be punking the bitch and watching his crap his pants. 

See the source image

Once again Alaska leads in the STD Chlamydia. Boy those Palin sluts are sure busy!

See the source image

When it come to the good old fashioned clap Sara Palin and her daughters keep giving it to everyone. I bet even the moose in Alaska have STDs.

HIV-map2.jpg

Look at all the AIDS in the Bible Belt.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:40 AM, Giujo said:

hey don't worry about the base...the fanatical leftists...they are desperately worried about the independents, the blacks and Hispanics. They will see that their lives are better than 3 years ago and will come out for Donald.

LOL no.

15 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

See the source image

You describe yourself and the other MAGAts well. Looks like you have some self-awareness.

7 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

You describe yourself and the other MAGAts well. Looks like you have some self-awareness.

And yet, your previous response was 100% projection.

Pot, meet kettle...

2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And yet, my previous response was 100% projection.

Pot, meet kettle...

You are a mess and your drug use in not helping.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

43 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

You are a mess and your drug use in not helping.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Your projection continues to be noted, as does your ignorance.

I get drug tested twice a year, plus the occasional random test. You're a complete fool...

A nine year old is more intelligent than you...though that's probably an insult to most nine year olds.

My projection continues to be noted, as does my ignorance.

We know

I get drug tested twice a year, plus the occasional random test. You're a complete fool...

That is done with all parolees and people on probation. What's your point. 

A nine year old is more intelligent than you...though that's probably an insult to most nine year olds.

Wow! what a creative insult! 

You MAGAts must have a need to be bitch slapped and humiliated by me. I bet it's the guilt you are feeling for all the lies you MAGAts tell. Put on your MAGA hat and jerk off. It will make you feel better fat boy.

3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

We know

You MAGAts must have a need to be bitch slapped and humiliated by me. I bet it's the guilt you are feeling for all the lies you MAGAts tell. Put on your MAGA hat and jerk off. It will make you feel better fat boy.

Hey Draino, Remember when you got fired from Home Depot because you were too stupid to be a custodian? You said it not me.

18 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

We know

Ya know.....I can only chuckle at low life such as yourself. I usually don't, because I feel for folks like you.....but you're ignorant of pretty much everything, and that's on you.

Us "magas"? LOL....well this maga just spent 5 days in Cartagena getting paid 1700/day on the side from my regular job because I have an earned job skill you could only dream of. I got home and spent an afternoon drinking a couple of beers on my 43' boat. I'm in NYC now, but get home tomorrow afternoon, and have the next six days off before I head to Europe for a week. Meanwhile, tomorrow night, my wife and daughter are being picked up by a limo service to go have a nice dinner and watch Hamilton from two $900 seats, then be limo'd home. While they're doing that and heading home, my straight A freshman Son is getting promoted in his AFJRROTC. And for the record, he's an unbelievable soccer player being recruited already by numerous division one schools, and is on the U15 National team. Me, I support all of this, will get home and participate in what I can - and spend the next few days chillin' on the yacht jammin some Grateful Dead and others shows. All with the support of a stunningly beautiful wife, and a couple of amazing kids that I hope and am planning for, to do far better than me in life.

What will you be doing? If that's MAGA, so be it. While you suck the government tit, you'll know what some of us others are doing......enjoy.

Ya know.....I can only chuckle at low life such as yourself. I usually don't, because I feel for folks like you.....but you're ignorant of pretty much everything, and that's on you.

Us "magas"? LOL....well this maga just spent 5 days in Cartagena getting paid 1700/day on the side from my regular job because I have an earned job skill you could only dream of. I got home and spent an afternoon drinking a couple of beers on my 43' boat.

You have never seen $1700.  Don't you really mean your 4.3' pool toy. Tell me all about your job skills that earn a dumb fuk like you $1700 a day. 

See the source image

I doxxed you sometime back and I found this. Here is your 43' boat loser.

I'm in NYC now, but get home tomorrow afternoon, and have the next six days off before I head to Europe for a week. Meanwhile, tomorrow night, my wife and daughter are being picked up by a limo service to go have a nice dinner and watch Hamilton from two $900 seats, then be limo'd home.

You lie more than 123urout. He's the world's most sought after tech. We are all dying to see your resume and your CV.  Post your CV. 

While they're doing that and heading home, my straight A freshman Son is getting promoted in his AFJRROTC.

Based on your genes you could never sire a straight A child. Maybe he's not yours? 

And for the record, he's an unbelievable soccer player being recruited already by numerous division one schools, and is on the U15 National team.

You don't have a son. 

Me, I support all of this, will get home and participate in what I can - and spend the next few days chillin' on the yacht jammin some Grateful Dead and others shows.

That's funny because the Dead is no longer touring. Phil Lesh is touring. I caught you in another lie.

All with the support of a stunningly beautiful wife, and a couple of amazing kids that I hope and am planning for, to do far better than me in life.

I have a whole bunch of pictures of your stunningly beautiful wife. Here's one. Did you use a stun gun or a cattle prod on her?See the source image

What will you be doing? If that's MAGA, so be it. While you suck the government tit, you'll know what some of us others are doing......enjoy.

Tell us all about your line of work. Tell me something you think is believable loser. 12urout invented a care that can go cross country on 3 gallons of water. Are you also a world's most soft after tech? 

I bet you are going NYC to visit Trump tower and get and golden shower from a Russian hooker. Tell us about your trip to the big apple.  

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

You have never seen $1700.  Don't you really mean your 4.3' pool toy. Tell me all about your job skills that earn a dumb fuk like you $1700 a day. 

See the source image

You lie more than 123urout. He's the world's most sought after tech. We are all dying to see your resume and your CV.  Post your CV. 

Based on your genes you could never sire a straight A child. Maybe he's not yours? 

You don't have a son. 

That's funny because the Dead is no longer touring. Phil Lesh is touring. I caught you in another lie.

I have a whole bunch of pictures of your stunningly beautiful wife. Here's one. Did you use a stun gun or a cattle prod on her?See the source image

Tell us all about your line of work. Tell me something you think is believable loser. 12urout invented a care that can go cross country on 3 gallons of water. Are you also a world's most soft after tech? 

I bet you are going NYC to visit Trump tower and get and golden shower from a Russian hooker. Tell us about your trip to the big apple.  

Hey Dano Bivens, all you crapped out was your vile spew as a rebuttal, and you call that winning...................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317&f=1

51 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

You don't have a son. 

I have a whole bunch of pictures of your stunningly beautiful wife. Here's one. Did you use a stun gun or a cattle prod on her?

LOL.....you're the type that inspired my screen name....it's perfect for your ilk.

$1700 is standard fare for the bird I fly. Rough trip...4 hrs down to Cartagena, 4.5 hours back. $1700/day + $125/day per diem....Hilton paid for. What'd you do the last 5 days for a little side income?

Who said the Dead was touring, loser? They died with Jerry, though I was fortunate to catch 177 shows....how many did you attend? Oh, zero....cuz you're a broke ass tit sucker.  Enjoyed Alpine Valley 89', a show I was at, on my 32" deck TV through a $12k sound system out on the water with friends. Good times.....things you can only dream of.

Ask one of your cohorts on here about my boat, Harry Hands....he knows.

Enjoy your life of poverty....you earned it.