Giujo

The proof that what Trump has done is good for America

Just now, bigsky said:

if you provide a link proving he did what? that he put forth policy that stimulated the economy? either side of that argument has been argued to great lengths.....with the left never proving sh it....

Correct.. they keep citing the same Obama White House propaganda screed.  

13 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You want in on my bet too?  

hows about you leave if you DONT PRODUCE the proof.....and I mean undeniable proof...proof that no reasonable person could argue against....

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Correct.. they keep citing the same Obama White House propaganda screed.  

the thing I hate about both sides, left and right, is that they quite often forget to credit the people with anything economy related....WE ARE THE ECONOMY.....and this economy picked up when there was a hint trump was going to get into the race.....the reason why is that people had hope at that point

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

WE ARE THE ECONOMY..

Correct.   Obama smothered us with taxes and regulations.    Trump took them away.  

Quite simple. 

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Correct.   Obama smothered us with taxes and regulations.    Trump took them away.  

Quite simple. 

just the hope that he would remove them got us out and spending.....

Just now, bigsky said:

just the hope that he would remove them got us out and spending.....

Yep.  The economy changed on 11/9/16. 

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is like saying that if some enemy is kicking you in the balls, you should LET THEM KEEP DOING IT so the world can see how evil he is!

We Liberals do not like to see our country destroyed by a blowhard ignoramus.

Lol. And your first sentence perfectly sums up today's left. Insane.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

https://www.hoover.org/research/not-obamas-economy

An exerpt...please read the entire article thoroughly:

In order to render economic judgment on any president, it is necessary to look beyond aggregate statistics to make some independent evaluation of the discrete policies that mark a presidency. That task requires some time to decide which particular policies were pro-growth or pro-employment. And it is there that Klein falls flat, because he fails to identify anyObama policies whose positive momentum sparked the economy.

On the first issue, the key measure is whether a president promotes or frustrates competitive behavior. Under this standard, any protection of monopoly institutions is presumptively bad, while deregulation or tax reduction is presumptively good. Unsound Obama policies help explain the abnormally low rate of economic growth during his eight-year tenure.

Your article lacks ANY numbers.  

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

No, because you are dishonest as hell and can’t prove anything.    You cite some garbage propaganda op ed and call it a fact

Hah, I knew you'd chicken out.  :D

The proof is in the REALITY which is Trump has been a DISASTER for America and THANK GOD Obama put our economy on such good footing. The GOP traditionally screws up the economy eventually when a Dem administration hands them a strong economy and I am sure Trump is on his way he has already slowed it down. By all other metrics he is a DISASTER. I mean not for PUTIN which is what the Treason Monkeys care about but for America

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Your article lacks ANY numbers.  

I'm going by what an over abundant number of ECONOMISTS SAY, not by what a dubious "fact checker" has to say.

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

I'm going by what an over abundant number of ECONOMISTS SAY, not by what a dubious "fact checker" has to say.

Actually, The Fact Checker link I posted has sources to back up EVERYTHING they said.  That includes your abundant number of ECONOMISTS... :D

15 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Actually, The Fact Checker link I posted has sources to back up EVERYTHING they said.  That includes your abundant number of ECONOMISTS... :D

If you'd like you may PM me the link and I will peruse it.

Trump himself provides rather excellent evidence for this finding. The man is an insult clown who has systematically gone down the list of American ethnic groups and offended them each in turn. He wants to deport millions upon millions of undocumented immigrants. He wants to bar Muslims from visiting the United States. He admires various foreign strongmen and dictators, and has even retweeted a quote from Mussolini. This gold-plated buffoon has in turn drawn the enthusiastic endorsement of leading racists from across the spectrum of intolerance, a gorgeous mosaic of haters, each of them quivering excitedly at the prospect of getting a real, honest-to-god bigot in the White House.

All this stuff is so insane, so wildly outrageous, that the commentariat has deemed it to be the entirety of the Trump campaign. Trump appears to be a racist, so racism must be what motivates his armies of followers. And so, on Saturday, New York Times columnist Timothy Egan blamed none other than “the people” for Trump’s racism: “Donald Trump’s supporters know exactly what he stands for: hatred of immigrants, racial superiority, a sneering disregard of the basic civility that binds a society.”

Stories marveling at the stupidity of Trump voters are published nearly every day. Articles that accuse Trump’s followers of being bigots have appeared by the hundreds, if not the thousands. Conservatives have written them; liberals have written them; impartial professionals have written them. The headline of a recent Huffington Post column announced, bluntly, that “Trump Won Super Tuesday Because America is Racist.” A New York Times reporter proved that Trump’s followers were bigots by coordinating a map of Trump support with a map of racist Google searches. Everyone knows it: Trump’s followers’ passions are nothing more than the ignorant blurtings of the white American id, driven to madness by the presence of a black man in the White House. The Trump movement is a one-note phenomenon, a vast surge of race-hate. Its partisans are not only incomprehensible, they are not really worth comprehending.

Or so we’re told. Last week, I decided to watch several hours of Trump speeches for myself. I saw the man ramble and boast and threaten and even seem to gloat when protesters were ejected from the arenas in which he spoke. I was disgusted by these things, as I have been disgusted by Trump for 20 years. But I also noticed something surprising. In each of the speeches I watched, Trump spent a good part of his time talking about an entirely legitimate issue, one that could even be called leftwing.

Yes, Donald Trump talked about trade. In fact, to judge by how much time he spent talking about it, trade may be his single biggest concern – not white supremacy. Not even his plan to build a wall along the Mexican border, the issue that first won him political fame. He did it again during the debate on 3 March: asked about his political excommunication by Mitt Romney, he chose to pivot and talk about … trade.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/07/donald-trump-why-americans-support

The US economy is growing steadily under Trump, just like it did in the last two years of Obama’s presidency. That may change in 2019.

Here’s the truth: The US economy under Trump is doing just fine. The president has overseen a slow but steady economic expansion, albeit one that started under President Barack Obama.

There is one major problem, though — that growth has mostly benefited the wealthiest Americans, while average workers have barely seen their paychecks grow.

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/5/18210757/state-of-union-2019-economy-fact-check

18 hours ago, Giujo said:

The proof that what Trump has done is good for America

"There are a lot of idiots on this forum who believe that what Trump has done in his first 2 years is bad for and has hurt our nation. They State this as a reason for their hatred of him."

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ya' got all o' your homework done, for tomorrow???

17 minutes ago, Giujo said:

So apparently you don't know what a private message is.

This was much easier.  I have no reason to PM this link.  

4 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

Trump himself provides rather excellent evidence for this finding. The man is an insult clown who has systematically gone down the list of American ethnic groups and offended them each in turn. He wants to deport millions upon millions of undocumented immigrants. He wants to bar Muslims from visiting the United States. He admires various foreign strongmen and dictators, and has even retweeted a quote from Mussolini. This gold-plated buffoon has in turn drawn the enthusiastic endorsement of leading racists from across the spectrum of intolerance, a gorgeous mosaic of haters, each of them quivering excitedly at the prospect of getting a real, honest-to-god bigot in the White House.

All this stuff is so insane, so wildly outrageous, that the commentariat has deemed it to be the entirety of the Trump campaign. Trump appears to be a racist, so racism must be what motivates his armies of followers. And so, on Saturday, New York Times columnist Timothy Egan blamed none other than “the people” for Trump’s racism: “Donald Trump’s supporters know exactly what he stands for: hatred of immigrants, racial superiority, a sneering disregard of the basic civility that binds a society.”

Stories marveling at the stupidity of Trump voters are published nearly every day. Articles that accuse Trump’s followers of being bigots have appeared by the hundreds, if not the thousands. Conservatives have written them; liberals have written them; impartial professionals have written them. The headline of a recent Huffington Post column announced, bluntly, that “Trump Won Super Tuesday Because America is Racist.” A New York Times reporter proved that Trump’s followers were bigots by coordinating a map of Trump support with a map of racist Google searches. Everyone knows it: Trump’s followers’ passions are nothing more than the ignorant blurtings of the white American id, driven to madness by the presence of a black man in the White House. The Trump movement is a one-note phenomenon, a vast surge of race-hate. Its partisans are not only incomprehensible, they are not really worth comprehending.

Or so we’re told. Last week, I decided to watch several hours of Trump speeches for myself. I saw the man ramble and boast and threaten and even seem to gloat when protesters were ejected from the arenas in which he spoke. I was disgusted by these things, as I have been disgusted by Trump for 20 years. But I also noticed something surprising. In each of the speeches I watched, Trump spent a good part of his time talking about an entirely legitimate issue, one that could even be called leftwing.

Yes, Donald Trump talked about trade. In fact, to judge by how much time he spent talking about it, trade may be his single biggest concern – not white supremacy. Not even his plan to build a wall along the Mexican border, the issue that first won him political fame. He did it again during the debate on 3 March: asked about his political excommunication by Mitt Romney, he chose to pivot and talk about … trade.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/07/donald-trump-why-americans-support

I'll take umbrage to a few points.

1st. "He wants to deport millions upon millions of undocumented immigrants "

Not true. He wants to deport ILLEGAL ALIENS. And if I had my way I'd add 10000 new ICE agents to start rounding up the 22 million in this country. I'd also offer a cash bounty for anyone who turns in any illegal alien.

2nd. "Trump appears to be a racist, so racism must be what motivates his armies of followers." No...what motivates half the voting public is to not let leftists gain power, for we know to do so will dismantle the Constitition.

3rd. "Stories marveling at the stupidity of Trump voters are published nearly every day. Articles that accuse Trump’s followers of being bigots have appeared by the hundreds, if not the thousands. Conservatives have written them; liberals have written them; impartial professionals have written them. The headline of a recent Huffington Post column announced, bluntly, that “Trump Won Super Tuesday Because America is Racist.” " Well of course...when the writers are the lame stream media; the propaganda wing of the DNC and the "resistance" or establishment RINOS fearful of Trump draining the swamp they inhabit.

4th. "Trump’s followers’ passions are nothing more than the ignorant blurtings of the white American id, driven to madness by the presence of a black man in the White House." Wrong. I can think of a half a dozen black men and women we'd love to see in the white house.

18 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

The US economy is growing steadily under Trump, just like it did in the last two years of Obama’s presidency. That may change in 2019.

Here’s the truth: The US economy under Trump is doing just fine. The president has overseen a slow but steady economic expansion, albeit one that started under President Barack Obama.

There is one major problem, though — that growth has mostly benefited the wealthiest Americans, while average workers have barely seen their paychecks grow.

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/5/18210757/state-of-union-2019-economy-fact-check

Bull $hit...mhit...my annual pay increased by almost $2000 for 2018. And you're using VOX??? That's funny.

31 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

well remember hitler did a lot of good initially too, and look how that ended

LOL yeah thanks gaslighter, but the Hitler ref. is getting tired.

19 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This was much easier.  I have no reason to PM this link.  

Easier...yeah, right. Any how I checked your link...no econimists, just the leftist "fact checkers"....

"That includes your abundant number ofECONOMISTS... "

you did say this didn't you??

18 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Spot on...

There's a lot of reasons the leftist extremist fringe is butt hurt, but the above is very accurate...

Try this; prophetic! Trump, to a tee!

As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. Yah hahahw