Giujo

The proof that what Trump has done is good for America

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Keep in mind, that uneducated idiot "leftwinger" has claimed to have 6 Phd's - yet is on this site 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days. He had so many posts, he had to change his name from untitled to the current one. He's from Benin, and is a total tit sucking bum.

I have routinely found that those who have more degrees than a thermometer usually have very little common sense...most always inversely proportional so maybe he shouldn't be bragging.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Have fun.

Each time you post such stupidity, it only proves this. Contrary to your statement - you do NOT have 6 Phd's, you're nothing more than a tit sucking loser Benin.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

I have routinely found that those who have more degrees than a thermometer usually have very little common sense...most always inversely proportional.

Problem is, he's nothing but a lying sack of chit. He's a thin-skinned, uneducated punk looking for a free ride.

Just now, leftwinger said:

That's it Benin, show the world your stupidity...……..oh wait, they already know.

That's why you're where you are in life.

18 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I'm sorry I don't trust these left biased "fact checkers" especially one started by a CNN reporter.

There is nothing left wing about fackcheck.org. They've defended several unpopular conservatives on a regular basis.  

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Better stop spamming that chit azzhole! 

I have little tolerance for spam. 

Just now, kfools said:

Better stop spamming that chit azzhole! 

I have little tolerance for spam. 

Go fukk yourself azzhole.

Go fukk yourself azzhole.

I'm sorry. Go phuck myself?

Yu spam that chit one more time...I will make your posts go bye bye. You are pissing me off. Knock it off or pay the piper. Don't pick this fight stupid phuck you will lose. 

Just now, kfools said:

I'm sorry. Go phuck myself?

Yu spam that chit one more time...I will make your posts go bye bye. You are pissing me off. Knock it off or pay the piper. Don't pick this fight stupid phuck you will lose. 

Is it true you suck dikk for nickels downtown?

Is it true you suck dikk for nickels downtown?

Better. 

Watch the spam. 

Okay, faggot.

HAHAHA!

That's right..

Comply you little bi tch. LMFAO. 

Comply. Do as you are told!

47 minutes ago, bigsky said:

democracy is the most failed form of government EVER...you dumb ass...of course capitalism is more important than some dumb failed governmental system

Now you’re advocating for kleptocracy, hank. 

The freedoms created by democratic gov’t give rise to capitalistic economies.  

Our form of democracy/constitutional republic, is the primary power the poor wield.

Again, you desire for trump to be bestowed king.

I love how Trump capitalism makes Americans great again. I love how liberalism shows sane folk why we don’t want to be Venezuela 

10 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Now you’re advocating for kleptocracy, hank. 

The freedoms created by democratic gov’t give rise to capitalistic economies.  

Our form of democracy/constitutional republic, is the primary power the poor wield.

Again, you desire for trump to be bestowed king.

we are a representative republic you dumb ass...it is nothing like a fu cking democracy......one of these days yer gonna have to take a minute and educate your self.

A republic is a representative form of government that is ruled according to a charter or constitution. A democracy is a government that is ruled according to the will of the majority. Although these forms of government are often confused, they are quite different.

The main difference between a republic and a democracy is the charter or constitution that limits power in a republic, often to protect the individual's rights against the desires of the majority. In a true democracy, the majority rules in all cases, regardless of any consequences for individuals or for those who are not in the majority on an issue.

Sent the deficit above one TRILLION humiliated America the way he kisses Putin butt and weakens America. Weakened  NATO and our alliances with S Korea and Japan by getting PLAYED by Kim Jong who SMELLED the weakness on him. Further divided the country with his hatefulness and RACISM.  Blew away any claim we EVER had to a moral standing with his disgusting lets put children in cages policy and outright RACIST idiocy at the border.  Trashing American values EVERYWHERE. Attacking every  institution that stands up to him weakening our intelligence agencies our justice dept our court system. the media,  all to  throw red meat to the STUPIDEST most pathetic loser Treason Monkeys he calls his base.Starting a trade war that slowed our economy and will certainly put us at or near recession unless he WAKES UP.  Sure. You know I KNEW you Treason Monkeys were STUPID but MY GOD its just sad you are THAT stupid