personreal

"Trump doubles down on plan to ship migrants to sanctuary cities, says ‘Radical Left’ should be happy"

Question for the forum leftists:

Are you for or against shipping illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities?

"President Trump responded to reports Friday that his administration proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities by not only confirming the plan but saying it remains under “strong” consideration."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-plan-to-ship-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-says-radical-left-should-be-happy

I assume leftists want these illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities...makes sense to me.

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

Question for the forum leftists:

Are you for or against shipping illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities?

"President Trump responded to reports Friday that his administration proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities by not only confirming the plan but saying it remains under “strong” consideration."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-plan-to-ship-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-says-radical-left-should-be-happy

I assume leftists want these illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities...makes sense to me.

Will any leftists here respond to this topic?

Don't hold yer breath.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Hilarious....but wont happen

Of course not...the dems sure as hell don't want more illegal immigrants in their sanctuary cities...but it's too late for them to back off what they've done up to this point or they would be admitting failure.

The point is to push them past their holding capacity and cause suffering, pain and trauma for anyone who doesn't obey Trump.

The cruelty is the point.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

The point is to push them past their holding capacity and cause suffering, pain and trauma for anyone who doesn't obey Trump.

The dems could solve it all by saying "Yes" to having these illegal immigrants transported to sanctuary cities.

That way the dems could stop their suffering...right?

Are we supposed to pretend this is a serious question from an adult Poster? 

Answer: NO. Of course not.

I can speak for ALL NEVER-TRUMPER Republicans, ALL sane Independent Voters, and all the so-called "libs" on this issue.

This includes ALL Constitution and law-abiding American patriots.

In fact...the ONLY possible answer to the guy who posted this is NO!.... because it is asking "who wants to commit a crime?"  

I speak for the MAJORITY Electorate here in America, and we are 100% AGAINST all forms of Human Trafficking.

Like all decent America-loving citizens who treasure our personal liberties, our civil rights, and whom advocate for the spread of Westernized Democracy and Human Rights all across the World, we KNOW that any kind of human vermin who would promote this kind of illegal Human Trafficking of our own fellow innocent human beings needs to be incarcerated and/or be put down, before they can infect our culture or propagate their vile ideology onto other hapless adults and young, impressionable children.

FACTS: The trafficking of human beings for political or financial gain is an atrocity, a grossly-immoral act that only a crazed and depraved lunatic would suggest, much less advocate actually doing. 

Of course, all the posters here know that this "question" is just a silly, "I'm looking to score a cheap shot" dumbazz attempt by an angry future Trump criminal.

Why else even ask this question? 

Thankfully, there are a few Trump Voters out there who would NEVER try to commit a gross Human Rights Violation by capturing innocent women and children, caging them all in an Internment Camp, and then secretly loading them into a vehicle and dumping somewhere by the side of the road.

Despite their misogynistic hatred for Hillary Clinton and their racist hatred of Barack Obama, we all hope that one or 2 Trump voters still KNOW that ONLY filth would try to do something like this, and anyone who TRIES doing this should be treated just like any other vermin who decides to take their unwanted pet out to the freeway or wilderness to abandon them to predators and the elements.

I know I didn't stutter.

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

Of course not...the dems sure as hell don't want more illegal immigrants in their sanctuary cities...but it's too late for them to back off what they've done up to this point or they would be admitting failure.

He is playing the hand of showing that they are hypocrites...  which they are on this issue :) 

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Its you that wants sanctuary cities.....take all of them and be happy !!

With this move, Trump just confirmed that immigration is just a partisan football for him, nothing more.   He's just playing political games.

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

He is playing the hand of showing that they are hypocrites...  which they are on this issue :) 

It's brilliant too.

If the dems won't accept his offer they're admitting defeat.

Trump in 2020.

2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Are we supposed to pretend this is a serious question from an adult Poster? 

Nope.  :lol:   It's unrealperson who does little here but troll and insult people.   Nothing to see here but partisan nonsense. 

1 minute ago, personreal said:

The dems could solve it all by saying "Yes" to having these illegal immigrants transported to sanctuary cities.

That way the dems could stop their suffering...right?

No.

Trump wants to intentionally overcrowd the sanctuary cities.

Obviously they are not equipped to accommodate huge masses of illegals from all over the country.

He wants to hurt people and inflict suffering, and you think it's funny.

No.

Obviously they are not equipped to accommodate huge masses of illegals from all over the country.

The California dems have been shipping illegals all over the country before Trump was prez.

I guess that's OK...right?

You are a useful idiot Toldya.

No.

Trump hates America.  He's a divisive douchebag who cares only about himself.

this creep  is the most moral man the god of fake Christianity could find in all of the republican party.

what does that tell you about the rest of the bums? LOL

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

The California dems have been shipping illegals all over the country before Trump was prez.

I guess that's OK...right?

You are a useful idiot Toldya.

LMAO at this conspiracy.

You are a fvcking fascist.

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Nope.  :lol:   It's unrealperson who does little here but troll and insult people.   Nothing to see here but partisan nonsense. 

Please drive down south and pick up some illegals and take them home with you.... :) 

Your Queen Hilly is responsible for many of them....her disastrous Honduran coup which displaced 10s of 1000s

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That's a troll on the same tier as golfbitch and that duckfart whatever, or Z09.  Not one useful thought attributable to any of them.  There is no point.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

LMAO at this conspiracy.

You are a fvcking fascist.

you have to make alowances fr the rightist reactionaries who are too dumb to even know that they are stupid,

i am shocked that pr and the other gasbags have not once suggested that ICE raid all those republican dairy farms in Iowa , including the family farm of devin " may i suck your dick, mr trump" nunes and arrest alll the illegals that work there.

weird, h

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

so you want illegals put in areas that DONT want them? that is stupid....suck it up whore.

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

With Trump the CRUELTY is almost always the point. He is a perverse and disgusting human being

Busing captured human beings off to some safe, cushy Blue haven?

Really? This is our Trump Fan plan? 

WEAK! WEAK! WEAK!

Why are all of us acting like such scared, weak-sister blowflake pussy-boys?  

Can't we White Nationalist guys stepTF up, and REALLY dehumanize all the scary asylum-seeking Brown people, just like REAL card-carrying CONSERVATIVE ALPHA MALE virile White MEN??? Damn it! Who thought of this stupid idea!

FVCK! No wonder the LEFT keeps kicking our tails!  

Where are my HARDCORE White brothers in arms?

Christ, it's like our entire American RIGHT flank is now nothing but a bunch of Tiki-Torch carrying limp-dicks and frustrated Trump Fan INCELS. 

Are we sissies or are we MEN?

Miller and Jared want to bus all the asylum-seeking leprosy-infected mud-people immigrant invader scum off to the Blue cities?

WTF? Why not just commit suicide right NOW, and just GIVE the LEFT the Senate and the White House! 

The proggies will just let them vote, morons! You want to lose in 2020 by SIX million votes?

GROW A PAIR, Trump soldiers!

Rise UP!

Time to take off the velvet gloves and put away your pajamas and slippers.

Let's DO what NEEDS TO BE DONE!

Damn! Show me some freakin' spine, boys!

We get a couple keggers, crack a few skulls, and then cattle-car the entire Southern Border filthy Brown Invaders off to work and starve in the camps!