Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I want to tackle military waste, given that we spend more than the next 12 leading countries combined,

 

Of course you do. This is another old standby for you leftists. Again you change the subject. Bringing up what one country spends compared to another spends in terms of defense is pointless.  Dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

 

Of course you do. This is another old standby for you leftists. Again you change the subject. Bringing up what one country spends compared to another spends in terms of defense is pointless.  Dope

 

We obviously spend way too much there. Sorry to injure your sacred cow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

YOU POOR COCKSUCKER MM

facts going back up your well traveled ass are uncomfortable, are they?

 

The fact remains... the clown is growing the debt faster than Obama did... and Obama had to spend a bunch to pull us out of the economic tailspin that Dubya left him with.  Obama left the clown with a non-recessionary, growing economy and he STILL has driven both the deficit and the debt much deeper into the red at a faster rate than Obama did and you and the rest of you fools with feces on your noses don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes it is - it's all a huge payola waste bucket.  When you agree to get rid of all of this crap, only then will I listen to what you have to say about deficits and the military.  You are full of it until you address what I just threw at you - THE REAL WASTE!

 

Medicaid is a life saver. You are an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

facts going back up your well traveled ass are uncomfortable, are they?

 

The fact remains... the clown is growing the debt faster than Obama did... and Obama had to spend a bunch to pull us out of the economic tailspin that Dubya left him with.  Obama left the clown with a non-recessionary, growing economy and he STILL has driven both the deficit and the debt much deeper into the red at a faster rate than Obama did and you and the rest of you fools with feces on your noses don't care.

you are such a lying sack of crap MM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

We now also need a thread to alarm us about the national annual budget deficit. It is going over a trillion dollars this year. It is back up where the last Republican left it. Obama had the deficit down to 350 Billion or less. We are headed in the wrong direction again.

 

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/438272-us-deficit-soars-to-691-billion-expected-to-top-1-trillion-this-year

 

The federal deficit in the first six months of the 2019 fiscal year reached $691 billion, according to new federal data, eclipsing the full-year deficits from 2015-2017.
 
The data released by the Treasury Department projects that deficits will reach $1.1 trillion by the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30.

 

 

Meanwhile twice as many companies will avoid paying taxes this year.

 

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/438376-report-finds-twice-as-many-companies-will-avoid-paying-taxes-this-year-as-in?fbclid=IwAR0ZPFjf2GT3mZJYPMjpca3-H_g0LzCMnQDv2jsaK8LY4DI89PAW-rKf_Ro

 

NBC News, in partnership with nonprofit investigative news outlet The Center for Public Integrity (CPI), reported Thursday that under the GOP-backed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, more top companies were able to “zero out their federal income taxes.” 

 

 

what's all that going to look like when democrats ram through the green new deal with the $90 trillion price tag?  as far as i'm concerned none of you moonbats have any room to speak about government finances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

Medicaid is a life saver. You are an idiot.

^^^^^^ This guy could care less about the deficit.  Typical Democrat rhetoric - pretends to care about the deficit, but doesn't want even one of his useless, wasteful programs cut! 

 

If all Americans actually knew how many Democrat-Driven useless wasteful programs are out there and what nonsense they are actually involved in, there would be NO Democrat party.  Unfortunately, half the nation is too stoned and stupid to care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiseler said:

what's all that going to look like when democrats ram through the green new deal with the $40 trillion price tag?

 

Depends on how high they can tax the wealthy and corporations. And Medicaid for all should come first. No premiums,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

you are such a lying sack of crap MM

What was in error in that post?  the size of the debt when Obama took office?  The rate that the current administration is increasing it and the deficit.  You call me a liar, but you can't point to any fact that I stated that is incorrect.

 

When you're an idiot like you, the best move is to shut your pinhole and not advertise your stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

^^^^^^ This guy could care less about the deficit.  Typical Democrat rhetoric - pretends to care about the deficit, but doesn't want even one of his useless, wasteful programs cut! 

 

If all Americans actually knew how many Democrat-Driven useless wasteful programs are out there and what nonsense they are actually involved in, there would be NO Democrat party.  Unfortunately, half the nation is too stoned and stupid to care.

 

Why would I want to cut a program that saves the lives of our most vulnerable citizens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Depends on how high they can tax the wealthy and corporations. And Medicaid for all should come first. No premiums,

a 100% tax wouldnt cover it.  try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

What was in error in that post?  the size of the debt when Obama took office?  The rate that the current administration is increasing it and the deficit.  You call me a liar, but you can't point to any fact that I stated that is incorrect.

 

When you're an idiot like you, the best move is to shut your pinhole and not advertise your stupidity.

does stupidity run in your family?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiseler said:

a 100% tax wouldnt cover it.  try again

 

Prove that we can not afford Medicaid for all if we taxed the wealthy and the corporations more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Why would I want to cut a program that saves the lives of our most vulnerable citizens?

it doesn't SAVE LIVES you fukking retard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

it doesn't SAVE LIVES you fukking retard

 

Medicaid most certainly does save lives. Idiots like you are a danger to those lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Prove that we can not afford Medicaid for all if we taxed the wealthy and the corporations more.

it would cost about $40 trillion.  how much do you think the "wealthy" make in this country in one year?

the entire american gdp in one year is about 20 trillion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poor shilly just throwing out BS to keep this worthless thread going... 

SHILLY WILLY IS SUCH A LOSER IN LIFE DUMBASS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

it would cost about $40 trillion.  how much do you think the "wealthy" make in this country in one year?

 

Prove the cost estimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

does stupidity run in your family?

what was in error in my previous post?

 

quit shucking and jiving... quit running away from an argument .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

what was in error in my previous post?

 

quit shucking and jiving... quit running away from an argument .

LISTEN MM, YOU ARE A PROVEN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. 

 

END OF STORY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

Prove the cost estimate.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/mar/12/joni-ernst/joni-ernst-says-green-new-deal-would-cost-93-trill/

A center-right think tank run by the former head of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget office estimates the cost of the Green New Deal, over 10 years, at between $51 trillion and $93 trillion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/mar/12/joni-ernst/joni-ernst-says-green-new-deal-would-cost-93-trill/

A center-right think tank run by the former head of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget office estimates the cost of the Green New Deal, over 10 years, at between $51 trillion and $93 trillion.

 

That's just Republican talking.

 

I was talking about Medicaid for all. Prove the cost estimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I was talking about Medicaid for all. Prove the cost estimate.

$36 trillion by far left factcheck*

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/how-much-will-the-green-new-deal-cost/

In the case of health care, AAF authors assumed the Green New Deal would be similar to Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Medicare for All proposal, despite the fact that the only thing the resolution says about health care is that it should be “high-quality” and provided to “all people of the United States.” The group calculated that single line item would cost $36 trillion over a decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

LISTEN MM, YOU ARE A PROVEN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. 

 

END OF STORY

what did I post that was in error?  Quit hiding from your ignorance.

 

Was I wrong to point out that Obama inherited a national debt of $10Trillion?  yes or no?

Was I wrong to post out that the clown has grown the national debt at a faster rate than Obama?  yes or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiseler said:

$36 trillion by far left politifact

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/how-much-will-the-green-new-deal-cost/

In the case of health care, AAF authors assumed the Green New Deal would be similar to Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Medicare for All proposal, despite the fact that the only thing the resolution says about health care is that it should be “high-quality” and provided to “all people of the United States.” The group calculated that single line item would cost $36 trillion over a decade.

 

Who is AAF?

 

Why are you posting about the GND?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×