Chuck!

Ohio Passes Heartbeat Bill - Seventh State to Ban Abortions at Detectable Heartbeat

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

So when you said THIS:  "The law doesn't even go into effect for two more months.....you are once again proven to be a big fat liar."

And I responded with THIS:  "That wasn't cited in the article, liar."

You are pretending that you don't understand that?

LOL.

I am TELLING you I don't understand it
Now, you can either explain yourself or you can continue to be a lying troll on the losing side of the abortion debate.

2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You have a lot of non points,

Says you.  After demonstrating your own accusation numerous times.

5 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

but most noticable is that you are afraid to admit we agree on the definition of murder. 

Afraid?  Who is making a non-point now?  A non-point which is pure speculation, at that.  Whether we agree on the definition of murder is unimportant to me.   What is important is that women should be able exert control of their fate and their bodies, and that includes abortion.

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

If a "fetus" is not a human being, what needs to be so carefully considered? 
Your argument betrays you.

Horsebollocks.  Any serious operation should be carefully considered.  Most operations, including abortion are less than100% safe.  And abortion becomes far less safe once it is made illegal.

12 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

DNA was in both parents.

Yes.  The culmination of your reasoning is that every egg should be fertilized and the fetus born to term.  Which is insane.

15 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

I agree (better run! you agree with me again!)

More non-points.

15 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

But neither is the DNA of the baby.

A fetus is not a baby.  There is DNA in the cells of Oak trees.  Having DNA does not make the fetus human.  It is, in fact, not human until delivered.

17 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Your claim is nothing but science denial

You come up with some farfetched non-points.

18 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

And as this thread shows, religion had nothing to do with our bills passage.

Your superstitious belief that fetuses are babies is detrimental and demeaning to women everywhere.

21 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Your straw man betrays your inability to articulate

Pulls out all the cliches in an effort to make more non-points.

22 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

an acceptable argument for killing babies.

The correct term, in relation to abortion, is "fetuses".  A fetus is part of a pregnant woman.  A baby is a separately-living being.  Women should have control over their bodies and destinies.

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Afraid?  Who is making a non-point now?  A non-point which is pure speculation, at that.

I said we agreed, you made a point of saying we don't, even though we do.
You ran, I speculated why you ran.

The fact remains, you lied to avoid saying we agreed.

Choose another reason if it helps you sleep at night

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Yes.  The culmination of your reasoning is that every egg should be fertilized and the fetus born to term.  

No it's not.
The culmination of my reasoning is that once they combined and form a unique DNA they become a human being

3 minutes ago, bludog said:

You come up with some farfetched non-points.

Yet I'm not the one using an Oak trees to claim a baby isn't a baby

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

The correct term, in relation to abortion, is "fetuses".  A fetus is part of a pregnant woman.  A baby is a separately-living being.  Women should have control over their bodies and destinies.

Face it, if a woman finds her with an unwanted pregnancy, she has already lost control over her body.
There are better ways to regain that control than killing

30 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

I said we agreed, you made a point of saying we don't, even though we do.

Pretty tortured reasoning, as is your wont. 

More non-points mixed with fantasy.

Large Lumps of Horsebollocks.   I've noticed you find a way to accuse EVERY opponent of lying.  Lying yourself, by your own definition.

More non-points. 

No it's not.
The culmination of my reasoning is that once they combined and form a unique DNA they become a human being

No ...  The culmination of your reasoning is that every egg should be fertilized and the fetus born to term.   Having a heartbeat or  DNA does not confer citizenship.  Women should be in charge of whether their own fetuses are delivered or not. That is the important thing.  Women's bodies should not be controlled by anti-abortion laws.

Yet I'm not the one using an Oak trees to claim a baby isn't a baby

Heh heh.  Pointing out that Oak trees have DNA, the same as a babies is far more related to the subject than most of your non-sequiters.

Face it, if a woman finds her with an unwanted pregnancy, she has already lost control over her body.
There are better ways to regain that control than killing

Women should be in control of their bodies both before and after being impregnated.  Roe V Wade must be upheld.

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

If it were up to me, abortions wouldn't exist.

But that isn't what you said, now was it, liar.   In response to me asking

Demo: I asked you if it was up to you, would you FORCE that raped little child to endure pregnancy and childbirth.

You said:

Chuck: If it were up to me, yes, there would be NO abortions, no matter what.

Let's recap:

ME: would you FORCE that raped little child to endure pregnancy and childbirth

YOU:  YES

All this time running from your words, and THAT was the best lie you could come up with ?

YOU:    I certainly don't want to force eleven year olds to do anything

Those are both true statements and in no way reflect your sick perversions of the truth.

But that isn't what you said, now was it, liar

Just LOOK at you desperately trying to lie about what you said.  LOLOL.

Once more for the cheap seats:

Demo: I asked you if it was up to you, would you FORCE that raped little child to endure pregnancy and childbirth.

You said:

YOU:    And again, everyone notices your lack of a link.

Why do I need a link? Are you saying those aren't your words?

What everyone notices is that you are running like a little bitch because you got busted.

YOU:    OTOH, you seem to be proud of your lie that some poor girl got raped.

Holy shit - So now you are saying that 11 year old wasn't raped?

Cite your evidence.

YOU:    "Pop the champaign!" you said.

Yes - you had been gloating for days about how happy you were that you were on the way to banning all abortions, regardless of circumstances - which would apply to raped children.

YOU:    You tried to glorify in your fake claim (lie) that the girl in your story would carry the baby to term, even though the truth is completely different.

There was nothing in that article saying the law wouldn't go into effect for 2 months - so again, your endless squealing of "LIAR" makes absolutely no sense - but I know facts never stop you.

YOU:    Even worse, elsewhere on the forum, you falsely claimed:

Demo: "This has nothing to do with any story."

You admitted that if you had your way, you would force an 11 year old rape victim to bear the child.

Nothing false about it.  You made a blanket statement that if it was up to you, there would be no abortions, no matter what.

You simply can't lie your way out of that statement, Chuck, no matter how much nonsense you shout.

YOU:    You are unwilling to discuss the pros and cons of abortion

Evidence?  LOL - it's OK - I know you don't have any. You are just FRANTIC to change the subject away from your PROVEN LIE, and your public exposure as an immoral and relentlessly lying troll.

YOU:    All you want to do is tell lies and call names,

You mean, that's all YOU'VE been doing.

YOU:    use lots of caps and fonts, all meant to distract from the horror of killing millions of unborn children.

Are those your words, or aren't they, Chuck?  Did you say the things I cited, or are you going to try to lie that you never said them?

YOU:    Meanwhile, the country is following my lead and shrinking in horror at yours.

Are those your words, or aren't they, Chuck?  Did you say the things I cited, or are you going to try to lie that you never said them?

1 hour ago, bludog said:

No ...  The culmination of your reasoning is that every egg should be fertilized and the fetus born to term.   Having a heartbeat or  DNA does not confer citizenship.

False.
No where does my reason say "every" anything.
Nor did I claim having a "heartbeat or DNA" confers citizenship, another thing you've made up out of whole cloth.
Having a heartbeat and DNA confers LIFE. A separate and unique life, viable in every sense until they changed the dictionary after Roe.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

Roe V Wade must be upheld.

HA!
We shall see.
If it's overturned, will you then admit you were wrong?

Isabel,
I ain't even reading your crap until you answer me

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Now, you can either explain yourself or you can continue to be a lying troll on the losing side of the abortion debate.

If you can't make yourself understood by answering my very simple question, I ain't gonna play in your troll fest.
I am happy in the knowledge that my side is winning and you are incapable of making yourself understood, to the point that you won't even say what you meant by "it"

Winning!

3 hours ago, Chuck! said:

No, you are playing stupid.

When you said THIS:  "The law doesn't even go into effect for two more months.....you are once again proven to be a big fat liar."

And I responded with THIS:  "That wasn't cited in the article, liar." 

And then you posted: "Are you claiming that the story YOU POSTED did, or did not, say the eleven year old girl had to carry the baby to term because of our heartbeat bill law? "

which has NOTHING to do with what I just said.

What I was 'claiming" was the thing I actually SAID, Chuck - not your nonsensical lie.

Once again your lies about me are busted, so you scream and change the subject.

YOU:   Now, you can either explain yourself or you can continue to be a lying troll on the losing side of the abortion debate.

Everything I've said is completely clear. You are just playing stupid and running around in circles, trying to run from all your busted lies.

Now - are these your quotes below, or not, Chuck?
You SAID them, then you LIED and denied you said them.

Which is it?

1. They ARE your words, and when you denied saying that, you were LYING.

or

2. You will LIE again and say they aren't, and I will jam them up your lying ass.

You've been running away from this question for DAYS now. How long will you run away, and dance, and scream, and try to change the subject, because you are trapped by your lies?

-----------------

…..

DemoYou WANT to force 11 year old rape victims to have their rapists' babies, even if it means they are tortured, permanently damaged, or die.

Chuck:  This is your fantasy and is by no means true...... I certainly don't want to force eleven year olds to do anything"

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Isabel,
I ain't even reading your crap until you answer me

Your finding some laughably transparent excuse to run away and hide from facing your busted lie was inevitable.

There is nothing to "bust me " for , other than not knowing what "it" means in your comment.
You can either explain, or be ignored.

You lied
I called you on it.
You've been double talking ever since.
And the discussion stopped
You can get it moving again, or you can troll

Nor did I claim having a "heartbeat or DNA" confers citizenship, another thing you've made up out of whole cloth.

Arguments can be made without your permission !!!  The world doesn't revolve around you. 

Having a heartbeat and DNA confers LIFE. A separate and unique life, viable in every sense until they changed the dictionary after Roe.

Every individual is unique in some sense, even down at the level ofmicrobes and viruses.  Being unique does not grant a fetus the right not to be aborted, if the woman considers abortion important.

HA!
We shall see.

Exactly.

If it's overturned, will you then admit you were wrong?

Of course not.   The law may change but I don't have to approve of it.  If Roe continues to stand, would you admit you were wrong and I was right?  Let me guess:---  Not the chance of a snowball in Hell.

Haha!!
You say I said something I didn't and then say your allowed to make any argument you like.

LOLOLOL

No wonder you guys are losing so much
You're lost your mind!

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

There is nothing to "bust me " for ,

Of course there is.
THIS lie of yours, for example:

…..

DemoYou WANT to force 11 year old rape victims to have their rapists' babies, even if it means they are tortured, permanently damaged, or die.

Chuck:  This is your fantasy and is by no means true...... I certainly don't want to force eleven year olds to do anything"

YOU:     other than not knowing what "it" means in your comment.

You whinnied "LIAR" at me for not knowing something that wasn't in the article.

That isn't "lying", Chuck,. no matter how frantically you shriek it.

When I pointed that out, you started asking me about other facts in the article, that had nothing to do with what you blibbered "LIAR!" about.

YOU:    You can either explain, or be ignored.

it's already bene explained. You ignored that, and started trying to change the subject.

YOU:    You lied

Ignoring it like that.  LOL.

No, I didn't. You're lying..

YOU:    I called you on it.

You tried to trump up some nonsense thing to scream LIAR at me about, because you are DESPERATE to change the subject away from YOUR PROVEN lying about YOUR OWN WORDS.  :D 

YOU:    You've been double talking ever since.

I've done no such thing. 

So, are those your words above, or not, Chuck?

YOU:    And the discussion stopped

All your lies and attempts to change the subject away from your busted lie are failing you, so you are trying to run away and hide like the coward you are. 

This is because you don't have the balls to man up and own YOUR OWN WORDS.

:D :D:D 

17 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Haha!!
You say I said something I didn't and then say your allowed to make any argument you like.!

Yes, but Chuck, since you have a proven history of lying about and denying your own words, none of your denials are worth a glass of warm spit.

…..

3 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Haha!!
You say I said something I didn't and then say your allowed to make any argument you like.

LOLOLOL

No wonder you guys are losing so much
You're lost your mind!

100% non-points.  This is what happens when conservatives run out of prevarications and resort to a reassuring world of pure fantasy.  Happens all the time.

6 minutes ago, bludog said:

100% non-points.  This is what happens when conservatives run out of prevarications and resort to a reassuring world of pure fantasy.  Happens all the time.

YOUR A BABY KILLING FAGGOT

1 hour ago, bludog said:

LOL
The point to that was you lied about what I said so you could argue that instead of the truth
Happens all the time.

Meanwhile, states are passing anti abortion laws from sea to shining sea.
Winning

7 hours ago, DemoMan said:

…..

You should make this your signature, since you are so proud of it.

I don't know where you got that supposed "quote", but it wasn't this thread.
For some reason known only to yourself, you won't link it.

I am HAPPY to link your lies, starting with the one from your fake news site, where you were ecstatic at the idea of a child being raped just so you could show me what a bad guy I was. When that blew up on you, you started posting some sort of supposed dialog that appears to be you misunderstanding me in the first two lines, and me clarifying things in the next two.
I clearly am saying I don't want to force eleven year olds to do anything. 

Make that your sig, Isabel
Show the world how twisted and deceitful your side is.
And we'll keep passing laws and winning

:)

You should make this your signature, since you are so proud of it.

You should own what you say instead of telling endless lies trying to squirm away from owning your own words.

YOU:     I don't know where you got that supposed "quote",

ROTFL.  "Supposed".

You keep implying those aren't your words, but you are too afraid to deny them outright, because you know I'll shove that lie right up your  stupid ass. :D :D 

YOU:    but it wasn't this thread.

So?

YOU:    For some reason known only to yourself, you won't link it.

Why should I? Are you denying that those are your words?

YOU:    I am HAPPY to link your lies, starting with the one from your fake news site, where you were ecstatic at the idea of a child being raped just so you could show me what a bad guy I was.

More empty nonsense.

YOU:    When that blew up on you,

Nothing blew up on me.

YOU:    you started posting some sort of supposed dialog that appears to be you misunderstanding me in the first two lines, and me clarifying things in the next two.

I posted what happened. You blibbered "LIAR" at me for not knowing something that wasn't in the article.  That isn't "?lying", Chuck, no matter how many times you shriek it.

THIS is lying:

…..

YOU:    I clearly am saying I don't want to force eleven year olds to do anything. 

Yeah - you clearly said that right after you clearly said that you would..

YOU:    Make that your sig, Isabel

Your tears of impotent rage are hilarious.

YOU:    Show the world how twisted and deceitful your side is.

What I am doing is showing the world what a shameless liar you are.

You are shoving anything up anyone's ass, you fool.
Provide the quote, or be a troll.
Why are you afraid?

29 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You are shoving anything up anyone's ass, you fool.

As I said, you want to deny your own words, but you know if you do it outright I will shove that lie up your ass - so you keep whining "where's a link" and "supposed quote".

You're a liar, Chuck.

YOU:   Provide the quote, or be a troll.

I have - a dozen times.

Are those your words, Chuck?

YES

OR

NO

No, Isabel.
I never said I wanted to force any eleven year old to do anything.
You are lying 

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

Abortion pill on demand. Free then you can abort abortion. 

Perfect solution.  Keep disseminating them abortion pills😄

16 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Haha!!

It's a good thing you can't stop me;  Or anyone else.  Because you would if you could, (but you can't so you won't):)

10 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Meanwhile, states are passing anti abortion laws from sea to shining sea.
Winning

Like DLN said:   Hand out those abortion pills and make sure everyone gets 'em.  What are the states going to do, force every nubile woman to undergo a blood test and jail them if they test positive?  Banning a woman's right to exert control of her own body and her future is one step on the road to fascism.