KneeJerk

Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign. Prog Treason Monkeys flee in terror.

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You've earned every one.

Here are the ones you earned, snowflake ...

a2c2f2d0c45291ba2dd21d1c3e690958.jpg

YOU KNOW when someone hits a NERVE with the Democrats... because they ALL SQUEAL like STUCK PIGS !!

AND, yesterday when the AG Barr announced that he thought that the Obama White house DID SPY on Donald Trump... THAR is EXACTLY what you heard... a BUNCH of STUCK PIGS !!

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, splunch said:

Barr is Trump's stooge.  Everyone knows this.  Even you.

Calling Bob Barr a "Stooge" means NOTHING... PROVABLE EVIDENCE !!  THAT is what matters !!

Let me ask you a question...

1.  IF submitting FALSE evidence to a FISA court is a FELONY (which it is), AND

2.  The Russian Dossier was used as the PRIME evidence to get the FISA court to issue warrants for the FBI to spy on Donald Trump (which it WAS, and DID), AND

3.  The Russian Dosser is COMPLETELY unproven and called "RAW Intelligence" EVEN by it's author (which it was), AND

4.  They did it FOUR (4) TIMES (which they did), AND

5.  James Comey, Rod Rosenstien, and Andrew McCabe ALL signed one or more of the FISA warrants that were used to spy on Donald Trump (which they DID)...

Do you think there is a CHANCE that they ALL won't be convicted of some Felony CRIME?  and maybe MORE than one?  MAYBE in the old Deep State FBI... but I think there is a 99.9% CHANCE that ALL of them are convicted, and sentenced to serve time !!

WHAT do YOU think... and why?

8 hours ago, Toldya said:

Partisan doesn't mean wrong.

No partisan doesn't mean wrong I never thought it did but there are political positions were partisanship is called for and positions where it is a BIG PROBLEM and AG is one of those positions that should NEVER be partisan

Barr also said he had NO evidence or reason to believe unauthorized surveillance happened.  So this is just another FANTASY the right has and will now investigate till the end of time like Uranium one, whether it makes sense or not.  Meanwhile trying to ATTACK the Russian investigation that was OBVIOUSLY following some very suspicious behavior

5 minutes ago, Debs said:

Barr also said he had NO evidence or reason to believe unauthorized surveillance happened.  So this is just another FANTASY the right has and will now investigate till the end of time like Uranium one, whether it makes sense or not.  Meanwhile trying to ATTACK the Russian investigation that was OBVIOUSLY following some very suspicious behavior

you see it that way because of your bias....

there was a 2.5 yr investigation into Russian collusion...civil liberties were uprooted and americans constitutional rights were suspended and violated....at the end of the investigation NO COLLUSION WAS FOUND.....when the reason for violating a citizens civil liberties falls flat...an investigation into how the initial investigation happened is called for.

Hey BigMORON you do KNOW how stupid you are RIGHT? I have you on ignore and dont even READ your pathetic mewlings

On 4/11/2019 at 6:06 PM, Blue Devil said:

ojobama.jpg

Hahaahaaaaaa.

kj

On 4/11/2019 at 10:49 PM, Debs said:

Hey BigMORON you do KNOW how stupid you are RIGHT? I have you on ignore and dont even READ your pathetic mewlings

What a maroon.

Waaa, I don't read your stuff and your stuff upsets me so I have you on ignore but when I read your stuff I still get all pissy and have to post about how I have you on ignore so when I read your stuff it won't get me upset but I still get all pissy and have to post about how I have you on ignore so when I read your stuff it won't get me upset

stupidburns.gif

kj

On 4/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, splunch said:

Barr is Trump's stooge.  Everyone knows this.  Even you.

Yer creds aren't getting any better dude.  

Why don't you save time and just chant Russia Russia Russia.

11 hours ago, personreal said:

Yer creds aren't getting any better dude.  

Why don't you save time and just chant Russia Russia Russia.

Why?

Hahaahaaaaaa.

Hippity hoppity there's no such thing as private property.

Nails the Prog minion so well.

kj

8 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

Why?

Hahaahaaaaaa.

Hippity hoppity there's no such thing as private property.

Nails the Prog minion so well.

kj

:)

The NPC Prog bots are getting their trolling orders today.

kj