KneeJerk

Ilhan Omar Trivializes 9/11 Terrorist Attacks: 'Some People Did Something'

18 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

That Muslims were being denied their civil liberties was a lie. CAIR was founded before 9-11. All Muslims were not "punished" here in the states.

Funny you should mention that, because the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES just posted a video connecting a U.S. Congresswoman as connected to 9-11 because she's a Muslim.  And she attracted that attention for telling you and everyone else, that as a Muslim she HAS been discriminated against and treated as a second class citizen because ignorant people think all Muslims are somehow responsible for 9-11.

The response could not more clearly prove her right.

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Funny you should mention that, because the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES just posted a video connecting a U.S. Congresswoman as connected to 9-11 because she's a Muslim.  And she attracted that attention for telling you and everyone else, that as a Muslim she HAS been discriminated against and treated as a second class citizen because ignorant people think all Muslims are somehow responsible for 9-11.

The response could not more clearly prove her right.

Prove it dips hit. You have a very twisted mind, that video does not prove she was connected just that she downplayed it. Why are all you leftist dupes so incredibly stupid?

10 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Prove it dips hit. You have a very twisted mind, that video does not prove she was connected just that she downplayed it. Why are all you leftist dupes so incredibly stupid?

The President posted a video that obviously attempts to link her to 9-11.  He could not have more effectively proven her point if he tried.

As a conservative I was disappointed in Trump calling Ben Yahoo the Prime Minister of Jew Americans....

That only adds fuel to the fire that Jews have dual loyalty.  AIPAC already has to much power in DC

13 minutes ago, splunch said:

The President posted a video that obviously attempts to link her to 9-11.  He could not have more effectively proven her point if he tried.

Her point? She had no point as she is just another lying leftist politician with an anti American agenda.

11 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

As a conservative I was disappointed in Trump calling Ben Yahoo the Prime Minister of Jew Americans....

That only adds fuel to the fire that Jews have dual loyalty.  AIPAC already has to much power in DC

So Muslims don't have a dual loyalty? CAIR already has too much power in DC.

4 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So Muslims don't have a dual loyalty? CAIR already has too much power in DC.

CAIR's power in DC pales to how many Congressmen are OWNED by AIPAC

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

CAIR's power in DC pales to how many Congressmen are OWNED by AIPAC

The point is that CAIR is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and Hezbollah.

11 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Her point? She had no point as she is just another lying leftist politician with an anti American agenda.

You know I can't keep explaining it to you forever.  Especially if you are just going to keep pretending not to understand so you can keep trolling your same simple-minded drivel.

24 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

As a Russian troll bot you are programmed ...

kj

8 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

The point is that CAIR is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and Hezbollah.

And AIPAC is connected to Saudi Barbaria, Al Nusra and Al Qeada......PROXY ARMIES, yikes

2 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

The paranoia drugs have stopped working!!  Im losing my Bad word !!!!  

Putin is under my bed !!!   My family is scared of me !! Im a loser narcissist

KneeFaggOff

16 minutes ago, splunch said:

You know I can't keep explaining it to you forever.  Especially if you are just going to keep pretending not to understand so you can keep trolling your same simple-minded drivel.

OK she had a point, trivializing the deaths of more than 3000 Americans. Idiot.

The Russians always program their bots to rewrite offending posts and call them faggots.

kj

1 hour ago, RayDonavin said:

OK she had a point, trivializing the deaths of more than 3000 Americans. Idiot.

I'm forced to accept that you may be legitimately unable to understand what is going on.  Or your a troll having a good time.  Either way, I know how to handle your ilk.

3 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

And AIPAC is connected to Saudi Barbaria, Al Nusra and Al Qeada......PROXY ARMIES, yikes

Bread and water diet will do this to any computer programmer.

kj

2 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

The Russians always program their bots to rewrite offending posts and call them faggots.

kj

Stupidity is not weakness leaving the body, it's just expressing itself.

kj