Jump to content
Scout

The results of CAPITALISM

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Debs said:

Chongo is an idiot.  Socialism is an ECONOMY and monarchy is a GOVERNMENT the two are not the same kinds of systems  you could HAVE a socialism monarchy or a democratic socialism or any combination of type of government and economies

Lmao. You calling anyone else an idiot is hilarious. What are you, 14? 15?

 

Obviously very young. At least, I would hope so. Anyone older should not be damn clueless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scout said:

The results of capitalism are $20 trillion of federal gov't debt and trillions more in personal debt.

The results of capitalism are millions upon millions of people being uplifted from poverty.

 

Millions beg and break laws to get to our great capitalist nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

See what I mean about Scout, folks?  She runs on EVERY topic eventually.    Didn't waste ANY time on this one.   :lol:

You didn't supply any info that was credible, BAC.  You never do.  You just repeat the same old Gateway Pundit caliber garbage. 

I'm still here.  But sometimes when people offer no substance, I don't think it merits a response.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

The results of capitalism are millions upon millions of people being uplifted from poverty.

 

Millions beg and break laws to get to our great capitalist nation.

As they do numerous other nations. 

They will own a piece of many decades of capitalistic debt if they come here, however. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

As they do numerous other nations. 

They will own a piece of many decades of capitalistic debt if they come here, however. 

No. Not like in many other nations. Almost no other nation on the planet has an immigration policy as generous as our nor the amount of diversity. Not a one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

No. Not like in many other nations. Almost no other nation on the planet has an immigration policy as generous as our nor the amount of diversity. Not a one.

Wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Wrong. 

HAHAHA!

 

No it's not wrong. 

 

Name the country then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

I'll guarantee you, lefty, that it wasn't a socialist who invented the computer.  It is a result of capitalism.

Who cares about what Slick did? Its such old news. Why don't you focus on Trump and the 13 year old girls he raped, and Lolita Express?Now, that's a BIG story!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scout said:

Wrong. 

Got one yet? 

 

Hint: There isn't one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chongo said:

 

   The Chinese leaders realize that the communist system is an anti-creator monarchy, stop promoting dupizm.

I am not promoting anything. You claImed that Socialism causes inflation,. and that is FALSE. I was correcting your misconception.

I have no clue what you mean by "dupizm". Xi and the rest of the PRC Politburo do not promote inflation any more than any other world leaders. It is standard practice for governments to strive for an annual inflation rate is around 2%, because this has been shown to prevent 'boom and bust' situations, such as this country had every seven to ten years prior to FDR. I assume the Chinese do something similar: the exchange rate of the PRC yuan to the US dollar has not changed must in the past ten years.

 

"Capitalism is a system for developing companies  by combining the capital of multiple individuals. It is not per se a political system."

^^THIS^^ is undeniably TRUE. It is the essence of Adam Smith's 'Wealth of nations". Read it sometime. No it was not written by Communists or anti vaxxers. Just Google Adam Smith, already.

 

Socialism has no self employment legal rights or private property rights and all the deaths that have been carried out in various socialist areas against their own native populations were legal according to socialist administrative authority law.

 

In socialist countries, people die. They do not die because of the political system, they die because they are mortal. People in Capitalist nations also die.  What the Hell do you mean by "self employment property rights"? Read what you have written here it is incomprehensible gibberish. Property rights differ in socialist nations. In East Germany,  people owed their own homes and even vacation cabins and passed them on to their heirs, just as they do in the US. In Cuba, property goes to the closest family member currently living in the country.

 

Stop duping the children about socialism, a new anti-creator monarchy is not going to solve any problems.

"Anti-creator monarchy"? What the Hell is that? Either there was a creator or there was not. You cannot prove either. If a creator  God exists, no government can  remove him. If there is no creator God, no government can conjure one up. The universe is as close to infinite as it gets, and perhaps it is not the only universe. If you wish to believe that the only expressed purpose of the Creator God is to provide a YUGE movie set or backdrop for a rather puny planet whirling about one of the less fashionable trailing arms of the Milky Way, you are allowed to believe this. Your perception of the Universe will have no effect on the nature of the Universe or its supposed creator, nor will it have any effect on me.

 

There are no children reading this forum, so far as I know.

I taught college Spanish courses most of my life to college age students. I did  not teach them anything about Jesus or God or socialism or capitalism in my classes. I told them what vocabulary to memorize and how to do it as easily as possible. I taught grammar and syntax of the Spanish language.

 

Socialist nations are NOT monarchies. I suppose that the DPRK could be called a hereditary monarchy, but it is an exception. Nicola Ceauceascu attempted to pass the president of Romania on to his son, and it provoked his overthrow.

 

I will not obey your command to stop duping children: I dupe no children, but if I were doing so, I would not stop because some random clown on a political forum told me to.

 

If you believe that the only things that students and professors do in universities is discuss politics, you are totally wrong. Visit a university and see for yourself. I have attended seven universities and colleges as a student and earned three degrees: BA, MA PHD. I have taught at one community college, two four year private colleges, one provate college that became a university while I was teaching there and two large state universities.

 

I might just know more about higher education than you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kfools said:

HAHAHA!

 

No it's not wrong. 

 

Name the country then. 

The UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

The UK

Demographics for ethnic minorities aren't even close! NOT EVEN CLOSE. 

 

Try again. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Demographics for ethnic minorities aren't even close! NOT EVEN CLOSE. 

 

Try again. 

 

 

Please show me those demographic figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

Please show me those demographic figures.

Here this is super simple. 

 

So simple you can't phuck it up! 

 

UK 80 percent white

 

US 60 percent white

 

White British is an ethnicity classification used in the 2011 United Kingdom Census. In the 2011 census, the White British population was 51,736,290, 81.9% of the UK total population 

 

White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the historical and current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population in the 2010 United States Census. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,285,202 or 60.7% of the U.S. population.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Please show me those demographic figures.

Would you like me to break down the non white figures for you? 

 

Like I said....NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Here this is super simple. 

 

So simple you can't phuck it up! 

 

UK 80 percent white

 

US 60 percent white

 

White British is an ethnicity classification used in the 2011 United Kingdom Census. In the 2011 census, the White British population was 51,736,290, 81.9% of the UK total population 

 

White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the historical and current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population in the 2010 United States Census. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,285,202 or 60.7% of the U.S. population.

NOw subtract out all the blacks and their progeny who were forced to come here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Scout said:

You didn't supply any info that was credible, BAC.

 

LIAR.   But you keep posting, liar.   You're only helping our side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

NOw subtract out all the blacks and their progeny who were forced to come here.

Um??  What?

 

First of all.....that makes no sense. 

 

Second of all....not all blacks in the United States are descended from slaves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

NOw subtract out all the blacks and their progeny who were forced to come here.

By the way...that's only 14 percent. 

 

STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Who cares about what Slick did? Its such old news. Why don't you focus on Trump and the 13 year old girls he raped, and Lolita Express?Now, that's a BIG story!

 

Do you ever tire of trolling and getting no bite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kfools said:

By the way...that's only 14 percent. 

 

STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE!

It is close enuf for my intents and purposes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

In socialist countries, people die. They do not die because of the political system, they die because they are mortal. 

 

Go tell that to the relatives of the tens on tens of millions of people who died in socialism/communism induced famines in the USSR, China and North Korea.  :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

It is close enuf for my intents and purposes. 

 

Which is to point out that capitalism is awesome, has uplifted millions from poverty and is a shining jewel that immigrants from all over the world are drawn to like moths? So much so that no other nation can even compete with the amount who want to come or are already here?

 

Is that your point?

 

Because you just made it well. 

 

LMFAO..

 

I just owned you hard! 

 

That was fun. 

 

Now for coffee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are no children reading this forum, so far as I know.

 

Now that Zaro's gone?  Perhaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

Which is to point out that capitalism is awesome, has uplifted millions from poverty and is a shining jewel that immigrants from all over the world are drawn to like moths? So much so that no other nation can even compete with the amount who want to come or are already here?

 

Is that your point?

 

Because you just made it well. 

 

LMFAO..

 

I just owned you hard! 

 

That was fun. 

 

Now for coffee. 

The vast majority in this nation would be STARVING if they had to come up with their share of the national debt.  

We are NOT prosperous we are merely stealing the prosperity from a future generation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...