Just now, EltonJohnson said:

You're a coward here.    You know you're mentally outgunned.  

Not  just that,  you and Dennis are both embarrassments to our great military   with your  liberal  progressive  platitudes and   support of anti-American  politics.

tough talk from a chickhawk.

::yawn::

Again... why is the clown allowing NASA to continue to spout stuff it its untrue?

and why did you slink away from the CAR discussion?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

why is the clown allowing NASA to continue to spout stuff it its untrue?

It  is  unproven  theory.

why did you slink away from the CAR discussion?

I didn't.    i  am not going to sit here all day and argue  with  you defending   anti Americanism.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

It  is  unproven  theory.

I didn't.    i  am not going to sit here all day and argue  with  you defending   anti Americanism.

It is unproven that there is nearly unanimous scientific consensus and that our government agency responsible for monitoring it believes that?

And you will undoubtedly run away from insulting the career of professional sailors who DID serve in harm's way and EARN a combat action ribbon because they don't share your political philosophy.  What a pathetic sleaze ball you are!

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Bullshit

I gave you the link.  from our own government.

sorry

you will undoubtedly run away from insulting the career of professional sailors who DID serve in harm's way and EARN a combat action ribbon because they don't share your political philosophy.  What a pathetic sleaze ball you are!

I do  no such thing.    I respect our  military  and their service.      You are a liar.

I think anyone who follows the  current  Democrat platform is  antiAmerican, and that  includes  you.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I gave you the link.  from our own government.

and it's  wrong.

Our own  government  just tried to  oust a  sitting  president  and  he's busy getting that sorted out.

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I do  no such thing.    I respect our  military  and their service.      You are a liar.

I think anyone who follows the  current  Democrat platform is  antiAmerican, and that  includes  you.

clearly, you do insult career officers, and refrain from that despicable behavior only if the military personnel share your political philosophy.  Just because a fucking chickenshit chickenhawk coward like YOU says that the democratic platform is unAmerican sure as hell doesn't make it so.  YOO are the fucking coward here pal.  Dennis and I signed up and we signed up to do whatever we were called upon to do - up to and including giving our lives - to protect and defend the Constitution, and all the cowards like you who stayed home with mommy.  Go fuck yourself.  You are not worthy of licking the dogshit off of Dennis' shoes.

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

and it's  wrong.

Our own  government  just tried to  oust a  sitting  president  and  he's busy getting that sorted out.

it's wrong because a fucking moron like you SAYS it's wrong?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha

How tough would it be to fire the NASA guy and order him to get rid of all pro-climate change pages from the net?  The clown could do that with one phone call.

35 minutes ago, maineman said:

it's wrong because a fucking moron like you SAYS it's wrong?

NASA  became  political under Obama

i pay zero attention to anything  it says.    You are a sheepish member of a cult.

32 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

NASA  became  political under Obama

why-do-republicans-believe-everything-th