drvoke

Chick-fil-A banned from second airport in two weeks

They're both caricatures

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Dumbduck has no clue what integrity is. That is why we call; him DUMBDUCK.

What does DUMBDUCK rhyme with?  That also describes this demented, pathetic annoying little troll.

You confusing me with the other duck?

I do troll a good bit, but the post you commented on I was dead serious.

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

His judiciary nominations are top notch 

He turned his selection over to the Heritage Foundation, an ultra rightwing, corporate suckfest group.

He is sending consumer-hating, corporate shills and dogwhistle racists to the courts.

42 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

161.jpg

But I didn't say he WAS Hitler, now did I?  I was pointing out his hypocrisy.

it worked quite well, too - as he vanished the moment he was confronted with his own words.

Perhaps anyone immediately posting that meme any time Hitler is even mentioned is showing a child's approach to online political discussion..

3 minutes ago, duck33 said:

You confusing me with the other duck?

I do troll a good bit, but the post you commented on I was dead serious.

You commented on what other posters hate most. You have no way of evaluating what is in other people's heads.

Perhaps you can be Dumbduck, and the other, even dumber duck can henceforth be known as DUMBESTDUCK.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He turned his selection over to the Heritage Foundation, an ultra rightwing, corporate suckfest group.

He is sending consumer-hating, corporate shills and dogwhistle racists to the courts.

Yea ok and you know all his appointments first hand, right 

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

What does that have to do with ImGreat announcing that he "respects" ANYONE who stands behind their beliefs and has integrity?

I just liked how her definition of integrity so promptly got turned into Hitler.
She's new here.
She'll learn

9 minutes ago, king of the county said:

His judiciary nominations are top notch 

Really,  Kavanaugh the drunk is the poster child I guess.   That's funny.  Back to Trump. 

What about Trump's personal integrity...He dodged the draft 5 times via wealth and privilege and f-ucks around on his many whore wives.  

Aren't American's entitled to an honest president...someone with integrity.   He even cheats at golf.

th?id=OIP.2O0sQBDLowt7GtTSmrnI2QHaKX&pid

Just now, king of the county said:

Yea ok and you know all his appointments first hand, right 

He announced that he would choose all his nominees from Heritage Foundation lists. Try to keep up.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You commented on what other posters hate most. You have no way of evaluating what is in other people's heads.

Perhaps you can be Dumbduck, and the other, even dumber duck can henceforth be known as DUMBESTDUCK.

DumbDuck and DumberDuck.

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

Really,  Kavanaugh the drunk is the poster child I guess.   That's funny.  Back to Trump. 

After getting your ass kicked on the topic, you desperately post photoshopped pictures of the president to change the focus

Really,  Kavanaugh the drunk is the poster child I guess.   That's funny.

Trump says that he wants to drain the Swamp, and  picks the pampered son of a DC lobbyist for the Court.

Kavanaugh IS the Swamp.

What about Trump's personal integrity...He dodged the draft 5 times via wealth and privilege and f-ucks around on his many whore wives.  He even cheats at golf.

Aren't American's entitled to an honest president...someone with integrity.   He even cheats at golf.

th?id=OIP.2O0sQBDLowt7GtTSmrnI2QHaKX&pid

It was either Hillary or trump.   Hillary was around for 26 years in dc it was time to send her packing besides she called you deplorable 

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He announced that he would choose all his nominees from Heritage Foundation lists. Try to keep up.

Very transparent 

Trump says that he wants to drain the Swamp, and  picks the pampered son of a DC lobbyist for the Court.

Kavanaugh IS the Swamp.

He had no political experience 

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

YOU:  "But I respect anyone or any company that stands behind what they believe in - they don’t waiver . It’s called integrity "

So you respect Hitler and think he had integrity.

Right?

I’m sorry I was so bored I fell back

to sleep 

no I don’t respect hitler - however there is something to be said for anyone who can get millions to do what he wants them to . If he had used that in a good way. That would have been tremendous 

Just now, king of the county said:

It was either Hillary or trump.   Hillary was around for 26 years in dc it was time to send her packing besides she called you deplorable 

She called Trump's racist redneck supporters deplorable, They were, and still are deplorable. It is easy to deplore Klansmen and neonazis.

Hillary was a many times a better choice that the ignoramus Trump. The voters thought so, too.

3 hours ago, king of the county said:

Who flies into buffalo ny?

Anyone with business at the multiple divisions of Fortune 500 companies who operate there:

GM (Powertrain),

Ford,

General Mills,

Verizon,

Citibank (including an equity research group),

Bank of America,

M&T Bank (and many other banks),

Pepsi,

Ingram Micro,

Time Warner,

Tyson Foods,

RR Donnelley,

United Health Group,

Wellcare,

Mattel (Fisher-Price).

Also major privately-held companies:

Delaware North,

Rich Products,

geico .

Kavanaugh IS the Swamp.

Trump will drain the Swamp right after he makes Mexico pay for the wall.  He's prioritizing things.  😉

He has to keep his base happy ya know, he's up for reelection👩‍🎨

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

How's that bigotry working out for you, cons?

What "bigotry", specifically, young lady?

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

He had no political experience 

Meaning what? No one chooses Supreme Court judges based on their previously running for or holding elective office.

Kavanaugh is the essence of the CD elitist swamp. The son of a LOBBYIST! He has a terrible temper and defends recreational drunkenness.

9 minutes ago, king of the county said:

So...you admit that it was a lessor of the two evils type situation.   Most of Americans voted for Hillary...did you know that? 🤔

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

She called Trump's racist redneck supporters deplorable, They were, and still are deplorable. It is easy to deplore Klansmen and neonazis.

Hillary was a many times a better choice that the ignoramus Trump. The voters thought so, too.

Uh no we did not!   I’m not a klansman nor a neonazi 

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Meaning what? No one chooses Supreme Court judges based on their previously running for or holding elective office.

Kavanaugh is the essence of the CD elitist swamp. The son of a LOBBYIST! He has a terrible temper and defends recreational drunkenness.

Hillary has much worse temper