drvoke

Chick-fil-A banned from second airport in two weeks

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well since we were talking about a fast food joint that sells chicken- I’ll keep it to that: 

they stand behind their religious beliefs- it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

But I respect anyone or any company that stands behind what they believe in - they don’t waiver . It’s called integrity - 

I agree. That airport that refuses to let them in is showing the highest level of integrity standing behind their belief of not catering to extremists and ignorant bigots.

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Yes I would,  and then I'd drag your dumb redneck sweet tea sipping ass off of your porch and kick the Bad word out of you...right in front of all your redneck neighbors. 

LMFAO sure ya would... sad you wont leave that shiit hole because you are wanted in the states

49 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are you kidding me right now? 

YOU:  "But I respect anyone or any company that stands behind what they believe in - they don’t waiver . It’s called integrity "

So you respect Hitler and think he had integrity.

Right?

18 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

You don't know what you are saying, as usual. The Georgia based owners of Chick-fil-a are crazy assed Southern Baptist. 

The ONLY reason they are closed on Sundays is for silly assed "religious" reasons.

Name one other nationwide restaurant chain that is closed on Sundays...or any other day of the week, if you can? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca74ea75936326263

You are a living, breathing, and posting caricature of the whacky Liberal leftist, do you know that?
You call me nuts, then you prove my point, then you brag about not getting answered with a cricket chirp GIF with no sound.
Could you get any dumber?

You're like the Michigan fans who brag about how good their team is BEFORE the game and silent afterwards.
You have no game.

Watch, I'll show you

Name one other nationwide restaurant chain that is closed on Sundays...or any other day of the week, if you can? 

Name one other nationwide restaurant chain barred from that airport, if you can?

Stop being the caricature!

27 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

A lot of restaurants in south are only open half a day. Stay in that third world shiit hole and mind your own

So then you can name a few in Atlanta and Birmingham airports (or other major airports) that don't open every day, or are you just posting off topic crap to get attention?

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You are a living, breathing, and posting caricature of the whacky Liberal leftist, do you know that?
You call me nuts, then you prove my point, then you brag about not getting answered with a cricket chirp GIF with no sound.
Could you get any dumber?

You're like the Michigan fans who brag about how good their team is BEFORE the game and silent afterwards.
You have no game.

Watch, I'll show you

Name one other nationwide restaurant chain barred from that airport, if you can?

Stop being the caricature!

You didn't answer my simple question...because you can't without losing face.  You appear to be one of those "deliverance guys."

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca756d0344d426836

9 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

So then you can name a few in Atlanta and Birmingham airports (or other major airports) that don't open every day, or are you just posting off topic crap to get attention?

I said a lot of restaurants not all you stupid shiithead... 

Well since we were talking about a fast food joint that sells chicken- I’ll keep it to that: 

they stand behind their religious beliefs- it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

But I respect anyone or any company that stands behind what they believe in - they don’t waiver . It’s called integrity - 

Progressive insurance company contributes vast amounts of their profits to what kind of causes?

Yep, you guessed it. ... Prog.

Do I do business w/ them?

Yep, you guessed it ... freedom of choice.

kj

You didn't answer my simple question...because you can't without losing face

What is your question, this?

Now, try to think this through. Follow along with me, ok?

First of all, I never claimed that other nationwide restaurant chains are closed on Sundays.
So asking me to do that proves NOTHING, other than my point.

Secondly, it is precisely because they don't open on Sundays, that they didn't get the contract.

Your question proves my point for me.

Third, I say you are a caricature because you over exaggerate the bad parts of your party, highlight them, if you will, they way a caricature artist will exaggerate a person's big ears or nose. 
You exaggerate how Liberals are incapable of thought and say stupid things just to be nasty.

And lastly,

You're too stupid to even know what you're doing

6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

I said a lot of restaurants not all you stupid shiithead... 

I asked if you could name any.
You too, are proving my point.

(Which is that none of the other restaurants in the airports are closed on Sunday, in case you can't figure that out)

Read the post above to Dennis and pretend I said it to you about being on the right.
You are just as stupid and incapable of thought as he is.

You say the dumbest crap just to be nasty, and help the other side by doing it

4 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

What is your question, this?

Now, try to think this through. Follow along with me, ok?

First of all, I never claimed that other nationwide restaurant chains are closed on Sundays.
So asking me to do that proves NOTHING, other than my point.

Secondly, it is precisely because they don't open on Sundays, that they didn't get the contract.

Your question proves my point for me.

Third, I say you are a caricature because you over exaggerate the bad parts of your party, highlight them, if you will, they way a caricature artist will exaggerate a person's big ears or nose. 
You exaggerate how Liberals are incapable of thought and say stupid things just to be nasty.

And lastly,

You're too stupid to even know what you're doing

You don't have a point, don't ya get it?  Other than blindly trying to explain why dumb-assed redneck GOPhers do what they do. 

Try to pull your head out of your ass. 

Just now, Chuck! said:

I asked if you could name any.
You too, are proving my point.

Read the post above to Dennis and pretend I said it to you about being on the right.
You are just as stupid and incapable of thought as he is.

You say the dumbest crap just to be nasty, and help the other side by doing it

your fukking worthless opinion

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

You don't have a point, other than blindly trying to explain what dumb-assed rednecks GOPhers do. 

stay in that third world shiithole you fukking pos

By your definition, Hitler had integrity. Pol Pot had integrity. The idiotic Westboro Baptist Church, that demonstrates against veterans' funerals has integrity.

Chick-Fil-A has the dumbest name of any fast food chain, but they do have great chicken sandwiches.

You are confusing integrity with religious fanaticism. If you run a public business, you should be tolerant of all members of the public.

You don't have a point, don't ya get it?  Other than blindly trying to explain what dumb-assed redneck GOPhers do. 

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

your fukking worthless opinion

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Idiot race!
Who's gonna win?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

By your definition, Hitler had integrity. Pol Pot had integrity. The idiotic Westboro Baptist Church, that demonstrates against veterans' funerals has integrity.

How do you define integrity, XO?

2 hours ago, DemoMan said:

And we stand behind our beliefs against hatred and bigotry. Isn't America great?

YOU:   it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

Hitler stood behind his beliefs that all Jewish people should be horrifically tortured, starved, murdered and burned..
Interesting that you admire Hitler so much and think he had integrity.

Lmao. No, you don't. Your side hates those who dont agree with them and try to shut down those people. You probably hate more than damn near anyone else that posts here. Hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Someone who stands up for virtuous behavior, like equality, fairness and tolerance of others.

Chick Fil A makes great sandwiches and has better customer service than other chains.

They are for integrity in the optimal creation and marketing  of chicken sandwiches.

They have a policy of not selling on Sundays. That is somewhat silly, but you could call that integrity as well.

Their management, however, is opposed to people based on who they love, and apparently think that homosexuality can be eliminated by mistreating homosexuals.

This silly poster is confusing it for stubborn bigotry.

Just now, Chuck! said:

Trump is a bonafide liar with faux bone spurs.  He's married three different whores and f-ucked around on all of them. 

Does draft dodging, whore mongering Trump have integrity in your meagre little mind?   If so,  give some examples of Trump's "integrity."

I know that's a tough question and you'll likely change the subject with some sort of French Canadian tap dance. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca75ce65662305363

8 minutes ago, duck33 said:

. Your side hates those who dont agree with them and try to shut down those people. You probably hate more than damn near anyone else that posts here. Hypocrite.

Dumbduck has no clue what integrity is. That is why we call; him DUMBDUCK.

What does DUMBDUCK rhyme with?  That also describes this demented, pathetic annoying little troll.

14 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Idiot race!
Who's gonna win?
boJArZg.jpg

9 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Trump is a bonafide liar with faux bone spurs.  He's married three different whores and f-ucked around on all of them. 

Does draft dodging, whore mongering Trump have integrity in your meagre little mind?   If so,  give some examples of Trump's "integrity."

I know that's a tough question and you'll likely change the subject with some sort of French Canadian tap dance. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca75ce65662305363

His judiciary nominations are top notch