drvoke

Chick-fil-A banned from second airport in two weeks

Related image

How's that bigotry working out for you, cons?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chick-fil-a-banned-from-second-airport-in-two-weeks/ar-BBVDcoF?ocid=spartanntp

For the second time in two weeks, Chick-fil-A has been blocked from opening a location at an airport.

Plans for a Chick-fil-A restaurant at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport in New York were nixed late last week, a New York state lawmaker said.

Democratic Assemblyman Sean Ryan of Buffalo said the airport's food vendor notified him that they would not add a Chick-fil-A restaurant to the food court.

Ryan applauded the decision, saying that the owners of the fast-food chain have a history of supporting and funding anti-LGBTQ organizations.

“The views of Chick-fil-A do not represent our state or the Western New York community, and businesses that support discrimination have no place operating in taxpayer-funded public facilities,” he said in a statement.

In late March, the San Antonio City Council voted against allowing Chick-fil-A to open a restaurant at San Antonio International Airport, over what it called the company's "legacy of anti-LGBT behavior."

Earlier last month, ThinkProgress published a report based on newly released tax filings that claimed Chick-fil-A donated $1.8 million to anti-LGBTQ groups in 2017, including one that allegedly bars employees from "homosexual acts."

Chick-fil-A said in a statement that “recent coverage about Chick-fil-A continues to drive an inaccurate narrative about our brand."

"We want to make it clear that our sole focus is on providing delicious food and welcoming everyone – not being a part of a national political conversation," the statement said. "We do not have a political or social agenda. More than 145,000 people from different backgrounds and beliefs represent the Chick-fil-A brand. We embrace all people, regardless of religion, race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity.“

Image result for lgbt "Chick-fil-A"

there is no such thing as bigotry when finding the act of a dude fu cking another dude in the ass completely disgusting and an abomination to God and humanity. Faggots are the filthiest pieces of sh it to walk this earth and all of them need to be destroyed and the act of sh it fu cking rendered a capital crime in any civilized government....

41 minutes ago, bigsky said:

there is no such thing as bigotry when finding the act of a dude fu cking another dude in the ass completely disgusting and an abomination to God and humanity. Faggots are the filthiest pieces of sh it to walk this earth and all of them need to be destroyed and the act of sh it fu cking rendered a capital crime in any civilized government....

That sign is bullsh:t 

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

About as good as the LIB obsessing thing !

RED%20HEN_zpsacjdmywb.jpg

Image result for ilhan omar anti semitic tweets

34 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

About as good as the LIB obsessing thing !

RED%20HEN_zpsacjdmywb.jpg

blm%20hate_zpsq8incpy6.jpg

funny how you phony Christians think only republicans are lowed in heaven. and the really sickos among ye believe that jews are not allowed in heaven . 

23 minutes ago, harryramar said:

funny how you phony Christians think only republicans are lowed in heaven. and the really sickos among ye believe that jews are not allowed in heaven . 

Well since we were talking about a fast food joint that sells chicken- I’ll keep it to that: 

they stand behind their religious beliefs- it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

But I respect anyone or any company that stands behind what they believe in - they don’t waiver . It’s called integrity - 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well since we were talking about a fast food joint that sells chicken- I’ll keep it to that: 

they stand behind their religious beliefs- it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

But I respect anyone or any company that stands behind what they believe in - they don’t waiver . It’s called integrity - 

So wackos who believe god cast into Hell all the millions hitler murdered because they were Jewish have integrity????

how come they waver when trump breaks all these commandments?

i assume you don’t believe they have integrity if I am reading you right😄

I didn’t say I agrees with their religious beliefs. 

It’s their store- they can runit the way they want. If they don’t want to serve chicken on Sundays - then don’t . If they don’t agree with homosexuality then so be it. 

Thats their right. 

8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

So wackos who believe god cast into Hell all the millions...

If you don't like Chi-fil-A don't get one...or is that abortions !

Fake Christians, Trumps a Liar, Fox News, Russian Spies.

harry on the phone to his friend:

bank%20safe%20man_zps7ng9ihix.png

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

you made your god  in your own image and likeness and thus you assign to god the very same hateful attributes that you embody. you then use god as an excuse to be a racist. 

it's comical that you use that as a way to elevate yourselves to saintliness. 

the only thing sillier is that you fools beat your breasts and claim that you are sinners but when we agree that you are sinners and say as much, you get mad. 

funny shlt

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Ugh these conversations never go anywhere on here .

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

...it's comical that you use that as a way to elevate yourselves to saintliness. 

I'm glad you sobered up since the last time you were posting...your back down to personal attacks W/O 4 letter words.

Ultraliberalism%205_zpsjbtbzgur.jpg

32 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Who flies into buffalo ny?

Lots of newly-weds.  The Buffalo Bills and every NFL team that is hosted there for a start. 

3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Lot's of newly-weds.  The Buffalo Bills and every NFL team that is hosted there for a start. 

I wouldn’t buy my bride a Chick-fil-A meal and no nfl player would eat that before a game 

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I wouldn’t buy my bride a Chick-fil-A meal and no nfl player would eat that before a game 

You asked who would fly into Buffalo.  I simply pointed out...LOTS of people.  Try to keep up. 

42 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

they stand behind their religious beliefs-

And we stand behind our beliefs against hatred and bigotry. Isn't America great?

YOU:   it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

Hitler stood behind his beliefs that all Jewish people should be horrifically tortured, starved, murdered and burned..
Interesting that you admire Hitler so much and think he had integrity.

11 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Lots of newly-weds.  The Buffalo Bills and every NFL team that is hosted there for a start. 

I know no newlyweds that fly there and one nfl team 8 times a year is not alot of traffic 

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

Related image

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chick-fil-a-banned-from-second-airport-in-two-weeks/ar-BBVDcoF?ocid=spartanntp

For the second time in two weeks, Chick-fil-A has been blocked from opening a location at an airport.

Plans for a Chick-fil-A restaurant at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport in New York were nixed late last week, a New York state lawmaker said.

Democratic Assemblyman Sean Ryan of Buffalo said the airport's food vendor notified him that they would not add a Chick-fil-A restaurant to the food court.

Ryan applauded the decision, saying that the owners of the fast-food chain have a history of supporting and funding anti-LGBTQ organizations.

“The views of Chick-fil-A do not represent our state or the Western New York community, and businesses that support discrimination have no place operating in taxpayer-funded public facilities,” he said in a statement.

In late March, the San Antonio City Council voted against allowing Chick-fil-A to open a restaurant at San Antonio International Airport, over what it called the company's "legacy of anti-LGBT behavior."

Earlier last month, ThinkProgress published a report based on newly released tax filings that claimed Chick-fil-A donated $1.8 million to anti-LGBTQ groups in 2017, including one that allegedly bars employees from "homosexual acts."

Chick-fil-A said in a statement that “recent coverage about Chick-fil-A continues to drive an inaccurate narrative about our brand."

"We want to make it clear that our sole focus is on providing delicious food and welcoming everyone – not being a part of a national political conversation," the statement said. "We do not have a political or social agenda. More than 145,000 people from different backgrounds and beliefs represent the Chick-fil-A brand. We embrace all people, regardless of religion, race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity.“

Image result for lgbt "Chick-fil-A"

Does this mean the left will stop using gay-smears to attack people they don't agree with?

I wish you guys would make up yer minds.

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

I know no newlyweds that fly there and one nfl team 8 times a year is not alot of traffic 

Nice try at a deflection Chairborne.   I answered your question, you didn't like the answer, and you get stupid...again. 

7 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

And we stand behind our beliefs against hatred and bigotry. Isn't America great?

You  are one of the most hateful bigots on this  site.

37 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I'm glad you sobered up since the last time you were posting...your back down to personal attacks W/O 4 letter words.

Ultraliberalism%205_zpsjbtbzgur.jpg

I find it laughable that you fraudster fake Christians find fault with everyone except the biggest sinner of them all. have you ever tried to stop being such a sinner? 

I guess part of being a fake Christian is the pretentions.

go thy way and sin no more, saith the Lord.

5 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

YOU:   it’s going to affect their sales both good and bad. It’s also going to prevent their opening at airports. 

Hitler stood behind his beliefs that all Jewish people should be horrifically tortured, starved, murdered and burned..
Interesting that you admire Hitler so much and think he had integrity.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I find it laughable that you fraudster fake Christians find fault with everyone except the biggest sinner of them all. have you ever tried to stop being such a sinner? 

I guess part of being a fake Christian is the pretentions.

go thy way and sin no more, saith the Lord.

Hey.  I’m  Christian  -  Some  Of    My favorite things to do are sins