Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rippy38

Anyone notice that the Jussie Smollett thing...

Recommended Posts

... just disappeared like a fart in the wind?

 

Does anyone think this would have been the case if it hadn't been shown to be a hoax?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deadric said:

Like the Virginia leadership scandals. Blackface and all just went poof.

Yep.

 

The MSM media dictates what is "news" and what isn't... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

It can't be because there are other stories/events/issues? Nahhh.....

Do you think that it wouldn't still be a story if the original narrative hadn't been altered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Yep.

 

The MSM media dictates what is "news" and what isn't... 

Are you just now knowing that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wildfire said:

Are you just now knowing that?

Of course not.

 

They are just following orders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rippy38 said:

Do you think that it wouldn't still be a story if the original narrative hadn't been altered?

Figuratively speaking, it would have been 14th page news if the hoax would not have been discovered. Humans have a way of conveniently forgetting nonsense. How many times have most of us heard of a "world is going to end on this day" story (which does not come true and is preposterous) and yet a week later no one is talking about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Of course not.

 

They are just following orders.

😄Yes. Everything we see in the MSM is carefuly gone over before it is released to the public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Figuratively speaking, it would have been 14th page news if the hoax would not have been discovered. Humans have a way of conveniently forgetting nonsense. How many times have most of us heard of a "world is going to end on this day" story (which does not come true and is preposterous) and yet a week later no one is talking about it. 

You mean like "Hands up, don't shoot"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

?

I'm reading that you are saying if the "hoax" aspect of the Smollett case would have never been brought to light, that this story would have just died off and dropped just the same... and I asked, like "Hands up, don't shoot" did?

 

The left and the MSM were loaded up and ready to go on the Smollett "attack", until it was discovered that it was BS.

 

Then, not so much.

 

Jussie who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I'm reading that you are saying if the "hoax" aspect of the Smollett case would have never been brought to light, that this story would have just died off and dropped just the same... and I asked, like "Hands up, don't shoot" did?

 

The left and the MSM were loaded up and ready to go on the Smollett "attack", until it was discovered that it was BS.

 

Then, not so much.

 

Jussie who?

It would not have died off with the same speed but given a few weeks (or a month at most) and it would have died off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

It would not have died off with the same speed but given a few weeks (or a month at most) and it would have died off.

Not after Kamala and Cory had made the absolute most political hay they could have out of it.

 

Notice that we aren't hearing them mentioned much lately as "top" Dem candidates.

 

Seems they are laying low until the smoke clears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I'm reading that you are saying if the "hoax" aspect of the Smollett case would have never been brought to light, that this story would have just died off and dropped just the same... and I asked, like "Hands up, don't shoot" did?

 

The left and the MSM were loaded up and ready to go on the Smollett "attack", until it was discovered that it was BS.

 

Then, not so much.

 

Jussie who?

 

it got more attention from all sides after it was discovered to be a hoax.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

it got more attention from all sides after it was discovered to be a hoax.

 

 

and swept under the rug....damn rug sweepers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

it got more attention from all sides after it was discovered to be a hoax.

 

 

And was promptly "cleaned up" shortly thereafter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

And was promptly "cleaned up" shortly thereafter.

 

most everyone has been ragging on him. he didn't even show up for his award.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

And was promptly "cleaned up" shortly thereafter.

 

this was last weekend

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

this was last weekend

 

 

 

This is not the MSM relentlessly pushing narratives... as would have been the case if the hoax had never come to light.

 

If Smollett had actually been attacked by a couple of Trump loving, MAGA hat wearing racist, I'm quite sure Kamala and Booker would still be harping on it with the MSM in full cooperation.

 

It amazes me that the majority of the sheeple in this Country can't or refuse to see how they are being manipulated.

 

We are truly screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Trump riped any babies from thier mothers arms on the border lately ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rippy38 said:

... just disappeared like a fart in the wind?

 

Does anyone think this would have been the case if it hadn't been shown to be a hoax?

 

 

With less then 3% of these types of cases being reported.; probably not. But this certainly doesn’t help those out there that DO become victims of a hate crime. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

With less then 3% of these types of cases being reported.; probably not. But this certainly doesn’t help those out there that DO become victims of a hate crime. 

 

A new photo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×