KFOOLS IS ABUSING HIS MODERATOR STATUS!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

He dont suck mainemans dick,  maineman doesnt even have a dick.

He does too. 

He wears blue condoms to go with his blue nato helmet. lol. 

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Not seeing any abuses so far. He seems to be growing into the job. And I had some initial doubts about the choice.

Bill

He's mad he can't come up with a good code to personally attack mainemans daughter. 

All he got was a warning out of it and it wasn't even official yet here he is bitching. What a tard. 

Just now, kfools said:

He's mad he can't come up with a good code to personally attack mainemans daughter. 

All he got was a warning out of it and it wasn't even official yet here he is bitching. What a tard. 

AH YOU MENTIONED MM'S DAUGHTER NOT ME!!!!

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Duck gets a little riled sometimes, he cant stand Demorats as much as the rest of us.

Just now, Duck615 said:

I did? You mean just now while explaining what was going on or do you mean in the post I yelled at you about?

Just now, 123urout said:

Duck gets a little riled sometimes, he cant stand Demorats as much as the rest of us.

I CAN'T STAND FUKKING MODERATORS THAT BAN PEOPLE WITH ZERO PROOF!!!!

Just now, 123urout said:

Never got mad at him for that. 

All I need is for him to not go after peoples kids and he will do just wonderful round here. 

59 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Duck we are on your side, kfools has to follow the forum rules without bias, and he does, so just play by the rules and you are free to do whatever you want, be happy this forum is the only one in AMERICA that lets us tell the truth about Demorats.

Just now, Duck615 said:

I CAN'T STAND FUKKING MODERATORS THAT BAN PEOPLE WITH ZERO PROOF!!!!

You haven't ever been banned with no proof chump. I have posted it right in front of the forum before. By the way, are you banned right now? No? Then STFU retard. 

Just now, kfools said:

Never got mad at him for that. 

All I need is for him to not go after peoples kids and he will do just wonderful round here. 

YOU HAVE ZERO PROOF I EVER DID THAT....

Just now, 123urout said:

Duck we are on your side, kfools has to follow the forum rules without bias, and he does, so just play by the rules and you are free to do whatever you want, be happy this forum is the only one in AMERICA that lets us tell the truth about Demorats.

YEZZZZ!

This!!!!!

123 is a godamn genius! 

Just now, 123urout said:

HE HAD ZERO PROOF