Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

A Caveat When Posting Factual Posts That Trump Supporters May Read

I think it is only responsible to warn Trump supporters that posts may contain facts. Their allergies to facts could have catastrophic consequences. As well all know, the average Trump supporter is not the picture of physical and mental health. A meltdown of those orange snowflakes could have dire effects on the environment. It would be like a complete melting of the snow packs of Mount Tropicana. 

I prepared the following caveat. Please feel free to add to it or create one of your own.

TRIGGER WARNING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS! The following contains facts, links, sources and more facts. Reading this could cause cognitive dissonance leading to meltdowns, temper tantrums, Tweet storms, histrionic rage, excessive punctuation, typing in all caps and suicidal thoughts and actions. In rare cases reading fact based material could lead to enlightenment and the acceptance of truth. Reading the following could destroy your ignorance. 

Ironic given the common right-wing saying is "facts don't care about your feelings."

Blue, I can't improve on your caveat. You said it all  :D