MidnightMax

NRA WINS AGAIN. Calif. Magazine Ban UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!

19 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I tried, and I was loaded down with insults, threats and a surprising amount of racism.   That last one surprised me because the NRA historically supported the right of all gun owners regardless of their skin color.  

Here   you brought race into  this...      Proof.

11 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I never brought up race in the first place.  You guys did.  

I just proved you brought  up race   

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Am I wrong?  

You're a huge waste of time.   You  keep changing the  argument.  Its ridiculous.    You are a terrible debater

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Woman are more diabolic- cunning - and patient. Or they just snap. They commit crimes against their kids and husbands more -? I don’t have the numbers but I’d be willing to bet that is true 

True...that's why a man never ever fully trusts a woman. 

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You're a huge waste of time.   You  keep changing the  argument.  Its ridiculous.    You are a terrible debater

You said race was an issue but run when gender is shown to be a much larger issue.   :D 

13 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Great song 

13 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Speak for yourself.  There are women I completely trust.  Trust is something that is earned over a long period of time.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Great song 

But I will point out the obvious : Elvis cheated profusely on his wife. Yet sang about suspicious minds . Hypocrisy 

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You said race was an issue but run when gender is shown to be a much larger issue.   :D 

I never run from any of you.   They are all issues.   You brought up race, I answered.  You tried to change with  gender.  It is  your usual waste of time nonsense that  you do.

What I will say that  you have  moved the  conversation away from guns and brought up the  real danger.   People.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I never run from any of you.   They are all issues.   You brought up race, I answered.  You tried to change with  gender.  It is  your usual waste of time nonsense that  you do.

What I will say that  you have  moved the  conversation away from guns and brought up the  real danger.   People.

Nail on the head 

56 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I never said otherwise.   You're just mad because someone isn't bowing to the sacred cow.  

6 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I never said otherwise.   You're just mad because someone isn't bowing to the sacred cow.  

you can't debate, and I am pointing it  out.    You  got   nailed on admitting you brought  up race and  ran away from that.  You have no shame .  

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you can't debate, and I am pointing it  out.    You  got   nailed on admitting you brought  up race and  ran away from that.  You have no shame .  

I brought it up because you guys brought it up first in the thread in my signature.  You can review it and see for yourself.  Then you can apologize to me for being wrong.  

52 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The end.

So You admit that you reviewed my thread and found out I was right?  Good on you.  

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

o You admit that you reviewed my thread and found out I was right?  Good on you.  

You were right about you bringing up race.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You were right about you bringing up race.

What about gender?  That's a much bigger factor.  One you can't possibly argue against.  

3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

What about gender?  That's a much bigger factor.  One you can't possibly argue against.  

I am not arguing about anything  except your  wrongness on  guns.

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I am not arguing about anything  except your  wrongness on  guns.

What have I said that was wrong?  

17 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

What have I said that was wrong?  

I am done.    You are  waste of time.    You're not here to debate, you're  here to troll and play games

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

I am done.    You are  waste of time.    You're not here to debate, your here to troll and play games 

+1.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

+1.

How about his signature  saying he wants to have a  serious discussion.    We give him one and he closes his  ears an eyes and keeps changing the subject,  then  lying about what did or did not say.   We hold him to account and show  him his own quotes and he  ignores   it.

Screw that...    libs in general  are  terrible debaters  because they are defending lies.

On 3/30/2019 at 4:31 AM, MidnightMax said:

The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California ruled Friday that California’s ban on ammunition magazines holding more than ten rounds violates the Second Amendment.

On June 29, 2017, Breitbart News reported that U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez blocked the implementation of California’s “high-capacity” magazine ban two days before it was to go into effect. He noted that the ban could not survive the test of District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), noting: “When the simple test of Heller is applied … the statute is adjudged an unconstitutional abridgment.”

On July 17, 2018, a three-judge panel from the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit upheld Benitez’s ruling, voting 2-to-1 against the ban and sending the case back to Benitez.

On March 29, 2019, Benitez again ruled against the ban, issuing an order barring California Attorney General Xavier Becerra from enforcing the ban.

Benitez again relied upon Heller, noting that “millions of ammunition magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds are in common use by law-abiding responsible citizens for lawful uses like self-defense. This is enough to decide that a magazine able to hold more than 10 rounds passes the Heller test.

The case is Duncan v. Becerra, No. 2:17-cv-56-81 in the U.S. District Court for Southern California.

Why would anyone need a gun like this? It is not needed for hunting. It is not needed for self defense/home protection. The only thing it's good for is mass killings.

This was a sad day for California.