Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

5 A Day Keep the Trolls and Spammers at Bay

Recommended Posts

The rules allow us to post 5 new threads a day so do it!

 

Keep in mind, the Russians are not here only to troll. They are here to spam with propaganda. That's what they do. Keep those turds on defense. Keep our posts at the top.

 

Support your fellow non MAGAts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard for me to look at the quality of posters on this site and believe that someone in Russia has wasted time or money creating them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Toldya said:

It's hard for me to look at the quality of posters on this site and believe that someone in Russia has wasted time or money creating them.

I have to agree!

The real Russian Trolls, of which I have zero doubt do exist, only enriched the already existing far right-wing playbook of conspiracy nonsense and fear mongering that existed long before the 2016 election.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 11:42 AM, Toldya said:

It's hard for me to look at the quality of posters on this site and believe that someone in Russia has wasted time or money creating them.

Agreed, and honestly I couldn't care less if they have 10:1 the threads in NHB they are pathetic morally bankrupt losers, if they think just because that room is clogged with their bs propaganda let them.  I find it quite comical to go in there and sling insults at them since they can't control their emotions and join right in. We have the message and it proves it everytime someone posts it in there they attack like hyenas but never really defeat the message, they might create some basis for animosity towards it because hate thrives in their minds but they never systematically approach from common sense since it would have them put down the hate message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 11:06 PM, BlueDoggL said:

The rules allow us to post 5 new threads a day so do it!

 

Keep in mind, the Russians are not here only to troll. They are here to spam with propaganda. That's what they do. Keep those turds on defense. Keep our posts at the top.

 

Support your fellow non MAGAts.

Also everytime I take the time to check if their following the rules I find they don't. They're incapable of following rules and somehow justify it in their small minds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Also everytime I take the time to check if their following the rules I find they don't. They're incapable of following rules and somehow justify it in their small minds.

A lot of the so called Conservatives here are libertarians. The despise government and laws. They even react violently to cops. They are dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

A lot of the so called Conservatives here are libertarians. The despise government and laws. They even react violently to cops. They are dangerous.

They aren't libertarians... at least, most of them are not libertarians.

 

The libertarian thing that seemed to be popular with the right under Obama was basically just a desire to reject the Democratic president's authority in favour of daydreams about utopian all-white communities, in which every white person is John Galt living the American Dream.  They don't actually despise government, they just despise being told what to do, even by people who know more than they do.. and they especially don't want to admit that they could be wrong about anything.

 

They won't admit it, but in reality they support a strong state in which their own values are enforced and empowered by any means necessary, while foreign cultures, influences and concerns are marginalized. They see themselves as being ideal humans, success stories who are brilliant and powerful and entitled to good things that they cannot have so long as the left is set on stealing everything from them and giving it to  lazy black people.

 

They are actually fascists... there's no other way to put it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Toldya said:

They aren't libertarians... at least, most of them are not libertarians.

 

The libertarian thing that seemed to be popular with the right under Obama was basically just a desire to reject the Democratic president's authority in favour of daydreams about utopian all-white communities, in which every white person is John Galt living the American Dream.  They don't actually despise government, they just despise being told what to do, even by people who know more than they do.. and they especially don't want to admit that they could be wrong about anything.

 

They won't admit it, but in reality they support a strong state in which their own values are enforced and empowered by any means necessary, while foreign cultures, influences and concerns are marginalized. They see themselves as being ideal humans, success stories who are brilliant and powerful and entitled to good things that they cannot have so long as the left is set on stealing everything from them and giving it to  lazy black people.

 

They are actually fascists... there's no other way to put it.

 

 

They certainly have a totalitarian pro Ayn Rand anti Christian mentality.  They hate rules. They are anarchistic. 

 

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

They certainly have a totalitarian pro Ayn Rand anti Christian mentality.  They hate rules. They are anarchistic. 

 

See the source image

 

 

I disagree.


To truly be anarchists, they would have to be pro-choice, pro-drug, pro-diversity.

But they love rules that don't apply to them, or that help them to achieve their goals, or especially ones that allow the strong to dominate the weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

 

I disagree.


To truly be anarchists, they would have to be pro-choice, pro-drug, pro-diversity.

But they love rules that don't apply to them, or that help them to achieve their goals, or especially ones that allow the strong to dominate the weak.

They are pro drug and depending on the type such has Ron Paul they are grudgingly pro-choice and pro-diversity even though Ron Paul is a racist. In their black hearts most are racists.  Ron Paul wasn't nearly as horrible as his shithead son Rand. Ron was one of the first politicians to come out against corporatism and the banksters. I think the GOP and their goons have silenced him. When he was a primary candidate Fox News buried him. 

 

A lot of CONs call themselves libertarians and there are different sects of the cult. Like the NeoCONS they speak in generalities and they seem to live in La La Land. They are like fussy toddlers.

 

Back on topic:

 

Post 5 a day in NHB. Keep the trolls and MAGAts on defense. Bump all non CON threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, BlueDoggL said:

A lot of the so called Conservatives here are libertarians. The despise government and laws. They even react violently to cops. They are dangerous.

And that's when I like to ask them if they still support open borders. Of course hardly any of them know about the parties past platforms which is no surprise from those idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...