Sign in to follow this  
Toldya

Who should we ask to hack the RNC?

Since publicly asking a foreign power or group to commit illegal activities for you is perfectly legal, which country or hacker group do you think we should ask to hack into the RNC?

What other illegal activities can we demand? Should we ask for assassins to simply murder Trump, since doing so seems to be an effective and totally legal campaign strategy?

Of course it's all in good fun, and we don't REALLY want this to happen... I'm just saying that if it happens, it would be good for us and we couldn't really complain.

The RNC was hacked, by Russia when they hacked they hacked the DNC, they didn't seem to do anything with it. I've been saying for a while that they could be using what they did get to hold over the RNC's head. I feel they've been acting even like bigger assholes then is normal even for them. It seems Trump would have to defile the grave of he unkown soldier for them to object to him, or be outraged by him. I know they're dicks, but this seems way over the top even for them.

We shouldn't be asking anyone to "hack the RNC."  The left should win its own merits, not through shady behavior.