Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

PROOF That Spanky Trump Is CERTIFIABLY INSANE!!

220px-Stephen_Moore_at_the_2015_Conserva

Trump Just Picked A Laughingstock For The FED

March 23, 2019

"For years, the economic commentariat has enjoyed a running joke: Stephen Moore.

Moore, you see, has made a career of advancing various right-wing political priorities by dressing up as an economist and saying things about money and numbers in print and on TV. Unfortunately, almost nothing he says is true.

Moore is so bad that an editor at the Kansas City Star once refused to run literally anything he ever wrote, because a piece Moore had previously published in the paper was so littered with basic factual errors. He’s a living embodiment of the worst elements of the economics profession ― a man who doesnt care about the truth, abuses statistics, makes outlandish predictions, smears his opponents and never pays any professional price.

Moore is constantly, laughably wrong. In 1993, he said President Bill Clinton’s slight income tax increase for the wealthiest Americans would “torpedo” the economy. In 2009, he warned that federal budget deficits and the Federal Reserve’s low interest rates were a recipe for hyperinflation, and then doubled down on that prediction. In 2010, he said surging prices would send the price of gold to $2,000 an ounce, as investors fled the worthless dollar for precious metals. None of these things ever happened. He spent much of 2018 applauding President Donald Trump’s supposed efforts to “shoot for” zero tariffs, while Trump actually imposed hundreds of billions of dollars in tariffs.

Moore, unscathed, has bounced from the Cato Institute to the Club for Growth to the Heritage Foundation, happily absorbing the excess capital of conservative think-tank donors in the market for a white guy with the courage to advocate tax cuts. On Friday, in what would be the economist’s greatest, most frightening achievement, Trump announced that he will nominate Moore to the Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors."

There were a few rumblings,

way back when,

that Trump's real goal,

was to do such a bad job,

that it would totally destroy the Republican Party.

Of course,

possibly,

even he didn't understand how degenerate it was,

and,

that even trying to trash it,

he would appeal to the base.

Ya never know?

In the Trump maladministration, and this Putin puppet WH, you have to be either stupid or crooked, and preferably both to gain an appointment.

It also helps if you're a good liar. The Liar-In-Chief depends on being surrounded by liars he can trust!!!

a83909ee1d84e045a00bb4efacd52992.jpg

Trump is kicking the libs ass !!    we the people love trump !!! 

fuk all you nlgger lovers !!!

There was a cartoon,

with an enormous statue of the letter N on a pedestal.

And a crowd of people bowed in adoration,

when one guy looked at the other,

and said;

"Is Nothing sacred?"

14 minutes ago, peter45 said:

There were a few rumblings, way back when, that Trump's real goal, was to do such a bad job, that it would totally destroy the Republican Party.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah....that'd be quite the distraction.....

Spanky The FRAUD$TER!!!

February 24, 2016

10 minutes ago, peter45 said:

There was a cartoon,

with an enormous statue of the letter N on a pedestal.

And a crowd of people bowed in adoration,

when one guy looked at the other,

and said;

"Is Nothing sacred?"

You should try allowing your phone to drop to the next line, on it's own.

13 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

Trump is kicking the libs ass !!    we the people love trump !!!

fuk all you nlgger lovers !!!

Yeah.....we'll see you.....

IN NEW YORK!!!!

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_.jpg

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

8 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Yeah.....we'll see you.....

IN NEW YORK!!!!

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_.jpg

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif    crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

lol  you been counting your chickens  before they hatch !!!  lol

14 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If he is hated by progressives he's likely the man for the job.

Yeah....that'd qualify as a typical, clueless Teabagger/Trumpoid endorsement.

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

You should try allowing your phone to drop to the next line, on it's own.

And the crowd clapped, and called for more, more! Like Pavlov's trained dogs!

Stupidty is contagious!

5 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Yeah....that'd qualify as a typical, clueless Teabagger/Trumpoid endorsement.

Moore is a KOCH SUCKER, for sure! Cato, George Mason U, has all the credentials!

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

lol  i never got nlgger care so i didnt pay for your healthcare  lol    i win you lose

49 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

1529009262296.jpg

lol  Trump is your president   ,,,,,     hillwee   lost   lol   ha ha ha ha ha ha  and your still crying !!!    you probably got so mad you raped many children  after Trump won!!!    nlgger

8 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

lol  Trump is your president   ,,,,,     hillwee   lost   lol   ha ha ha ha ha ha  and your still crying !!!    you probably got so mad you raped many children  after Trump won!!!    nlgger

Hey was rooting for Trump at the time.  He fooled me, but I got smart.  What's your problem?

Dkf-Bkg-FUc-AEB4-Qa.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

Hey was rooting for Trump at the time.  He fooled me, but I got smart.  What's your problem?

Dkf-Bkg-FUc-AEB4-Qa.jpg

Trump fixed the economy,  building the wall, stopped nlggercare, got china to pay tariffs , killed off isis, getting nk to calm down...

the nlgger never did anything  like this !!  the nlgger ruined the economy.

9 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

Trump fixed the economy,  building the wall, stopped nlggercare, got china to pay tariffs , killed off isis, getting nk to calm down...

the nlgger never did anything  like this !!  the nlgger ruined the economy.

He didn't fix the economy but made it worse.  I have to pay extra 7% on all internet purchases, for the rest of my life, because of his idiotic supreme court pick, the same guy who voted for the cops to rummage through your phone records without a warrant.  Yeah, that's Trump's skill at picking people.  He gave the rich a massive tax cut, but didn't give anything to anyone I know except higher prices, stagnant wages, and more taxes.

And china doesn't pay the tariffs you moronic imbecile!  The american people pay the tariff!  It's another tax!

And it pisses me off all that big talk about draining the swamp, then he filled it with his banker buddies, who were the very LAST people I wanted in the whitehouse when I was cheering Trump!  They were the cronies he was supposed to evict!

C8-Ac3-IW4-AATBGD.jpg