David_R

New Zealand shooting: Graphic video. Those with soft stomachs should not view.

1 minute ago, duck33 said:

Says the moron that finds it logical to insult millions of people that have these weapons by calling them all wanna be mass murderers...

How old are you?

why does Donald Trump think that some of the people in Charlottesville were good people and which people did he think we're good people?

Heather heyer doesn't have any opinion anymore

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Is that Faggstache Bolton.....aka....PSYCHOPATH NEOCON the FAGGOT???

Nawww Bolton is little weasel faggot....he prefers others to die and kill for him.

That's American hegemony.....

And Bolton isn't the only cog in that endeavour ...

Just now, Five By Five said:

why does Donald Trump think that some of the people in Charlottesville or good people and which people did he think we're good people?

He said there were good people on both sides. A true statement. Not everyone there was antifa, kkk, or white supremacists in general.

You can be white and a nationalist without being a supremacist.

3 minutes ago, duck33 said:

Says the moron that finds it logical to insult millions of people that have these weapons by calling them all wanna be mass murderers...

How old are you?

i am calling them wana be mass murders you can call me stupid but it s the fool on the hill that sees the world spining around, the only reason you have that weapon is because you secrety have maas murder fantasies you sick Bad word

Just now, duck33 said:

Right...millions own AR15 style rifles to commit mass murder...

You make zero sense, you dont know anything about guns, and you dont know anything about laws regarding posting videos. 

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

But they are going to fight a civil war dontcha know...

But can't watch a video of people getting killed.

32 minutes ago, bludog said:

We know you want every white supremacist on the planet to see a video made by this madman.  You thirsty for more blood.  And you will tell any lie to get iit.

why is this okay to post?

3 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

But they are going to fight a civil war dontcha know...

But can't watch a video of people getting killed.

What are you talking about?

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

Mass shootings stopped in Australia after strict new gun laws passed, researchers reported Wednesday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/no-mass-shootings-australia-20-years-how-did-they-do-n597091

Irrelevant. There is no evidence that the overall murder rate went down any faster than it had been going down already.

That being said, Australia is not America.

7 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

i am calling them wana be mass murders you can call me stupid but it s the fool on the hill that sees the world spining around, the only reason you have that weapon is because you secrety have maas murder fantasies you sick Bad word

Lol. You're a left wing nutjob.

By the way, I dont own one. I own a 30-06 bolt action rifle and a 9mm. That's it.

2 minutes ago, duck33 said:

Lol. You're a left wing nutjob.

By the way, I dont own one. I own a 30-06 bolt action rifle and a 9mm. That's it.

hand guns should be banned the bolt action fine you can keep that

Just now, guilluamezenz said:

hand guns should be banned the bolt action fine you can keep that

Lol. Who is gonna take my handgun? You? 

Just now, bludog said:

We know you want every white supremacist on the planet to see a video made by this madman.  You thirsty for more blood.  And you will tell any lie to get iit.

Man are you fu cking stupid...

And here you are pointing out one race ....when this was an attack on a religion ....

Your side has been inciting and trying to shame white people here in America SINCE THE Dem party unleashed the fringe onto America....

We are on to you ...and your ploy...

And remember ....

How many of you snowflakes can't even watch a video without your stomach's turning....

Your incitement has consequences and those consequences are on your shoulders now...

Your reap what you sow...

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Your side has been inciting and trying to shame white people here in America SINCE THE Dem party unleashed the fringe onto America....

You are incapable of shame whiteman.  And impotent to do anything about it.

Just now, guilluamezenz said:

Image result for atfImage result for atfTHATS WHO OK? lol 

I thought so. Send others into harm's way...makes things very easy right?

Anyway...good luck with that. A great many of law enforcement officers will refuse to carry out such a thing.

3 minutes ago, bludog said:

You are incapable of shame whiteman.  And impotent to do anything about it.

the right wants to blame the left.

no one else is blaming anyone but the lunatic himself.

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

i want to warn all of you advocating killing muslsim chritians jews commmunists any of this is actionable.. in most european nations it is a felony as it is in canada, new zeland will reach out through interpol and as rape you for posting this Bad word.. only in america is this considered free sppech and trust me it will incite more violence you pour gasoline on a flame

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, duck33 said:

Anyway...good luck with that. A great many of law enforcement officers will refuse to carry out such a thing.

thats the way the world works little boy.. thats how we stay in power grow up and stop saying absurd things... of course we send them thats what they get paid for.. do you think i'm stupid, i'm in a wheel chair how do you think i'd manage, but i'm clevelr i'll talk some one else into getting you.. and bring you down.. with my clever mind.. thats how we win and you lose

4 minutes ago, duck33 said:

take your chances.

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

thats the way the world works little boy.. thats how we stay in power grow up and stop saying absurd things... of course we send them thats what they get paid for.. do you think i'm stupid, i'm in a wheel chair how do you think i'd manage, but i'm clevelr i'll talk some one else into getting you.. and bring you down.. with my clever mind.. thats how we win and you lose

Lol. You're not clever. You're a whack job. You've made that clear.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

take your chances.

Ah, should that come to pass, I certainly will.