Jump to content
David_R

New Zealand shooting: Graphic video. Those with soft stomachs should not view.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

the man is one sick lunatic,

do you think it is respectful to the victims to post this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bludog said:

 

Everyone knows that falsely yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is punishable by law:--  Schenck v. United States.  Some things are so heinous, they are better suppressed.  The gunman might not have made a video.  But the fact that he did does not obligate anyone to comply with his with his wishes by disseminating it.  

 

 

There is some instructive value to the video.  But nothing about which law enforcement can't educate the public.   The gunman was not looking to educate the public on what to do if caught in a mass shooting.  His purpose in making the video can only have been to encourage other sick individuals to commit similar, violent atrocities.  Disseminating the video only accomplishes the gunman's purpose.

The first rifle had ..." in memory of"....painted in white on the barrel.

This shooter I think was motivated by loss that turned to  hate.

The Aussies lost a lot of good people fighting muslim extremism abroad ....

Why do you want to censor reality instead of facing it?.....

The world is intolerant ...and breeds intolerance.

The left and the Dems are doing exactly that in this country ...inciting inrolerance under the guise of fighting racism ...

And it needs to stop...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, guilluamezenz said:

do you think it is respectful to the victims to post this?

Do you think censoring it will stop the next one or the next one after that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just forwarded this string and video link to the FBI Tip Line.

It is a patent felony to post Snuff Videos anywhere, including the Internet.

 

Normally I would not care a whit what decadent, perverse, violent and murderous filthy content that our weakest little ALT-Right maggots want to masturbate to, but children could get access to this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Do you think censoring it will stop the next one or the next one after that?

 

yes yes i do.. in fact i know it that why we ban al queda from posting executions of downed pilots, or do you want it to be legal for isis to post gleeful pictures or muslsm entering churches and executing cheitians or jews do you thin thats should be legal, because bitch that what  si coming in reprrisal thanks to idiots like you the blood is litreral on your hands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Do you think censoring it will stop the next one or the next one after that?

 

why is it illega lt post al queda videos of them executing christians or you want that to be legal too, you Bad wording moron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Do you think censoring it will stop the next one or the next one after that?

 

ask your self why we bann al queda vdeos this is the chrisitan verion of al queda and you embrace it... there have to be limits this is why i no longer beleive in freedom of expresion or any freedom people abuse it people are immature and immature people do not deserve to be free what we need is order, mussolini had it right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The first rifle had ..." in memory of"....painted in white on the barrel.

This shooter I think was motivated by loss that turned to  hate.

The Aussies lost a lot of good people fighting muslim extremism abroad ....

Why do you want to censor reality instead of facing it?.....

The world is intolerant ...and breeds intolerance.

The left and the Dems are doing exactly that in this country ...inciting inrolerance under the guise of fighting racism ...

And it needs to stop...

 

We know you want every white supremacist on the planet to see a video made by this madman.  You thirsty for more blood.  And you will tell any lie to get iit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Five By Five said:

And they're increasing and the rate of white racist crime has increased 50% since Donald Trump has been president

 

I know we're not supposed to correlate any meaning into that

 

But Trump use the word invader on the same day that the shooter did

If you are going to try and blame Trump for the actions of intolerance maybe you should take a middle east tour ....

And talk to Christians and  Jews  ...you know the ones that are still alive and haven't been murdered via muslim extremism...

You need to realize that the world isn't a liberal paradise of a kumbaya mentality...and never will be.

This fight has been going on since the crusades while you sit safely in the comfort of your living room in relative freedom playing armchair critic.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

 

Thank you
Haven't been able to find it in the states.
Wish I knew how to save it.

Free speech for one thing.
Another equally important thing is it shows EXACTLY how futile the anti gunner argument to "lie still and play dead" is.
Or how futile it is to not attack when given the opportunity.

Lot's of good can be had from this video.
Censorship is never good



What it confirmed for me is all white supremecists must be hunted down and shot on sight.

Giving these people any benefit of the doubt is never good.

The one good thing that can be had from that video.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Do you think censoring it will stop the next one or the next one after that?

 

that is why we out law isis videos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skews13 said:

 

is free speech even a good thing  then? we have obscenty laws i think this is obscene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, guilluamezenz said:

yes yes i do.. in fact i know it that why we ban al queda from posting executions of downed pilots, or do you want it to be legal for isis to post gleeful pictures or muslsm entering churches and executing cheitians or jews do you thin thats should be legal, because bitch that what  si coming in reprrisal thanks to idiots like you the blood is litreral on your hands

Shut the fu ck up...

You have no  business playing the morality card while you sit in relative comfort from your living room.

Living in a country that routinely slaughters people in the bid for global hegemony....and then lies to you about claiming we are the "white hats of the world".

We all have blood on our hands ...regardless of your future denials.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

is free speech even a good thing  then? we have obscenty laws i think this is obscene

You don't give a rattlesnake free speech rights. You don't wait for the Nazi's to execute another Jew. You don't give ISIS any where to start a caliphate. You don't give white supemeicists another breath of air. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Is that Faggstache Bolton.....aka....PSYCHOPATH NEOCON the FAGGOT???

 

Nawww Bolton is little weasel faggot....he prefers others to die and kill for him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skews13 said:

You don't give a rattlesnake free speech rights. You don't wait for the Nazi's to execute another Jew. You don't give ISIS any where to start a caliphate. You don't give white supemeicists another breath of air. 

i agree yet we do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, guilluamezenz said:

why is it illega lt post al queda videos of them executing christians or you want that to be legal too, you Bad wording moron

Yep.

I do want it to be legal ...

People need to realize that the world isn't tolerant ...

And that a majority of our citizens like you who place themselves on a moral pedestal are selling snake oil ....

The other reason ...

Videos like this makes civil war less likely ...because it reminds us of the horror.

And I find it appalling that many of the same snowflakes that are inciting a civil war can't even handle watching a video that is very tame in comparison ....

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, guilluamezenz said:

that is why we out law isis videos

Yes, but does that make isis any less real?

Why are you so afraid of reality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

i'd like to say two things i am warning you as a favor you open yourself up to prosecution and civil penlty by allowing this on your site, ignore this warning at your peril

secondly this video proves an important thing about gun laws, if semi automatics were banned or even as in canada magazines were restricted to 5 or even ten, the body count would not be 50, it might be 5 or ten semi automatic rifles have to be banned, if he had to change clip/magzines more often some one could have rushed him, in a way thanks no really people can now see why these guns needs to be banned people that own them own them for one reason to live out sick fantasies like this maybe they should post these videos maybe it should be legal people need to see why exactly weapons like this are not to be allowed in the hands of civilians

Right...millions own AR15 style rifles to commit mass murder...

 

You make zero sense, you dont know anything about guns, and you dont know anything about laws regarding posting videos. 

 

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, duck33 said:

Right...millions own AR15 style rifles to commit mass murder...

 

You make zero sense, you dont know anything about guns, and you dont know anything about laws regarding posting videos. 

 

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

it only takes one 

you are too stupid to realize how stupid you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

We don't need gun laws in United States so why bother talking about them in New Zealand?

Huh? 

 

My point is, I bet somewhere along the line someone screwed up royally as it comes to applying laws already on the books. Just as they did over here in many of the recent shootings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

If you are going to try and blame Trump for the actions of intolerance maybe you should take a middle east tour ....

And talk to Christians and  Jews  ...you know the ones that are still alive and haven't been murdered via muslim extremism...

You need to realize that the world isn't a liberal paradise of a kumbaya mentality...and never will be.

This fight has been going on since the crusades while you sit safely in the comfort of your living room in relative freedom playing armchair critic.

 

 

 

It takes a village

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skews13 said:

You don't give a rattlesnake free speech rights. You don't wait for the Nazi's to execute another Jew. You don't give ISIS any where to start a caliphate. You don't give white supemeicists another breath of air. 

Tell me ..

What gives you or any government the right to censor anything just because you disagree with it..?

Why do a certain portion of our society need to be coddled and the truth hidden ...?

Who and what does that serve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Yes, but does that make isis any less real?

Why are you so afraid of reality?

why are you afraid of reality and not admitting to Donald Trump instigating all of this white racism?

 

,

How soon we forget Charlottesville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

it only takes one 

you are too stupid to realize how stupid you are

Says the moron that finds it logical to insult millions of people that have these weapons by calling them all wanna be mass murderers...

 

How old are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×