Persepolis

Dying of Whiteness by Voting Republican!

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

Why do right wingers always resort to some sexual or sex related objects in their responses? If it's not genitalia, it's condoms. Seems strange.

It was an analogy, don't read to much into it. I don't make sexual references on the forum. 

And yes social problems have numerous causes, but black people were dragged to America on slave ships, and contributed their labor to the growth of this country (without getting paid), and to this day, they have been seriously discriminated against, feared, resented, and incarcerated at far higher rates, and for far longer sentences than whites are for the same crimes.

You think that is 100 percent due to them being black and no other factors then? 

We are not in a "post racial society," and Trump and the GOP are racist to the core, and promote it with their words and deeds.

The Titanic sank for several reasons (poor seaman ship of the captain and crew), but if it wasn't for that iceberg, she probably would have docked in NY as planned.

So then, if that's true and you believe there are other factors besides race what do you think those factors are?

Just now, kfools said:

It was an analogy, don't read to much into it. I don't make sexual references on the forum. 

You think that is 100 percent due to them being black and no other factors then? 

So then, if that's true and you believe there are other factors besides race what do you think those factors are?

According to several commissions that have studied poverty:  lack of adequate education, lack of adequate healthcare, and lack of decent infrastructure/environment.

If America allocated half as much money to giving a quality education to all of it's children, as it has in tax cuts for the rich or the DOD annual expenditures, we would be so far ahead of ever other country in the world. 

Instead, China is eating our lunch, and they're coming for our breakfasts and dinners too, and we're fighting about an idiotic Wall, and giving the rich more tax cuts, and neglecting the biggest opportunity for the future, which is renewable energy. 

China is moving on all those things, and they do it by educating everyone of their kids to the max!

Just now, Persepolis said:

According to several commissions that have studied poverty:  lack of adequate education, lack of adequate healthcare, and lack of decent infrastructure/environment.

So you think if people were super nice to minorities and gave them more stuff we would all be singing around the campfire? 

If America allocated half as much money to giving a quality education to all of it's children, as it has in tax cuts for the rich or the DOD annual expenditures, we would be so far ahead of ever other country in the world. 

We spend more on education than any other nation to my knowledge. 

Instead, China is eating our lunch, and they're coming for our breakfasts and dinners too, and we're fighting about an idiotic Wall, and giving the rich more tax cuts, and neglecting the biggest opportunity for the future, which is renewable energy. 

China is moving on all those things, and they do it by educating everyone of their kids to the max!

China has almost no minorities and it has ZERO illegal immigrants on social welfare. 

18 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Why do right wingers always resort to some sexual or sex related objects in their responses? If it's not genitalia, it's condoms. Seems strange.

And yes social problems have numerous causes, but black people were dragged to America on slave ships, and contributed their labor to the growth of this country (without getting paid), and to this day, they have been seriously discriminated against, feared, resented, and incarcerated at far higher rates, and for far longer sentences than whites are for the same crimes.

We are not in a "post racial society," and Trump and the GOP are racist to the core, and promote it with their words and deeds.

The Titanic sank for several reasons (poor seaman ship of the captain and crew), but if it wasn't for that iceberg, she probably would have docked in NY as planned.

why do liberals always play the race card?

Just now, kfools said:

So you think if people were super nice to minorities and gave them more stuff we would all be singing around the campfire? 

We spend more on education than any other nation to my knowledge. 

China has almost no minorities and it has ZERO illegal immigrants on social welfare. 

You're arguments are either specious or insignificant. If we could make racism a socially unacceptable form of behavior,  that would change things. It's not about being  "nice." It's about being decent and fair. 

I've seen class rooms in poor areas that don't have computers, and some that don't have enough heat in the winter or cools in the summer. Read "Savage Inequalities," if you really want to know the state of education in the U.S.A.

China has plenty of problems, including a population demographic that is much older than ours, and getting older. But China knows that the goose that lays the golden eggs is education, and they're educating every kid they can, knowing that out of every 1,000 or so, they will get a technical wizard or a brilliant entrepreneur, who will solve China's problems and enhance their economic advantage in the world.

The USA has the woeful TRump appointee, Betsy DeVos, a rich moron in charge of our Education Dept. , and she's more interested in keeping interest rates high for college  students,  and for insuring that private schools make plenty of profits.

That is stupid.

4 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're arguments are either specious or insignificant. If we could make racism a socially unacceptable form of behavior,  that would change things. It's not about being  "nice." It's about being decent and fair. 

I've seen class rooms in poor areas that don't have computers, and some that don't have enough heat in the winter or cools in the summer. Read "Savage Inequalities," if you really want to know the state of education in the U.S.A.

China has plenty of problems, including a population demographic that is much older than ours, and getting older. But China knows that the goose that lays the golden eggs is education, and they're educating every kid they can, knowing that out of every 1,000 or so, they will get a technical wizard or a brilliant entrepreneur, who will solve China's problems and enhance their economic advantage in the world.

The USA has the woeful TRump appointee, Betsy DeVos, a rich moron in charge of our Education Dept. , and she's more interested in keeping interest rates high for college  students,  and for insuring that private schools make plenty of profits.

That is stupid.

see ^^^ this POS always has to use the fukking race card...

8 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

That is stupid.

For you and all the new immigrants over the last 50 years, take the course.

https://lp.hillsdale.edu/intro-to-the-constitution-enroll-2017/?appeal_code=MK1118SO5&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpZOl1ouK4QIVRuRPCh1y4gX3EAEYASAAEgKgVfD_BwE

23 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

I see you have side stepped my question. No worries. I will ask it again. Do you think if we were decent and fair to minorities that we would all get along great? I am not sure how that would work considering they seem to believe that the very institutions that would have to be decent and fair to them are racists AS INSTITUTIONS. 

Where have you seen these classrooms with no heat? Where? Where have you personally seen this? Don't evade answer. 

Yet spend less than we do on education how could that be? 

That is stupid.

Those are talking points. She hasn't done either thing. 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

The worst thing you can do to the minority birthrate is make them prosperous.  Every species of animal reproduces more under stress; it's a survival strategy.  So if you want more minorities, make it harder on them.

9 hours ago, Persepolis said:

White people have been tricked by racist demagogues into the worst disasters, but we never seem to learn from history.

Hitler tricked the German people into his insanely untrue "Aryan" racial superiority, and wound up destroying the country and 50 million lives.

The alt-right, racists of Britain have tricked the white people there to vote for Brexit, which will cause the worst economic disaster in their history.

In America, Trump and the GOP, have tricked the white people into thinking that he was going to MAGA, when in fact, all the Trump/GOP demagogues have done is wreck our budget with more tax cuts for the rich, wreck our environment by destroying the EPA, and wreck the western alliance (NATO) as Trump cravenly does Putin's bidding.

Time to wake up white people!

The enemies are those who sow racial and other divisions, and enrich the rich at your expense!!!

nlggers suck cock in prison,,  black boys take the career path to prison,,  black girls are ho's      nothing more

3 hours ago, Bluenami said:

The worst thing you can do to the minority birthrate is make them prosperous.  Every species of animal reproduces more under stress; it's a survival strategy.  So if you want more minorities, make it harder on them.

I am aware of no whites in the United States and by that I mean I have never met even one, that attempts to do harm to anybody because of their ethnic background. 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

I am aware of no whites in the United States and by that I mean I have never met even one, that attempts to do harm to anybody because of their ethnic background. 

It's conservative ideology to bring adversity to the poor, most especially the brown ones, in order to reduce their numbers.  One guy even proposed taxing single mothers.

1 hour ago, Bluenami said:

It's conservative ideology to bring adversity to the poor, most especially the brown ones, in order to reduce their numbers.  One guy even proposed taxing single mothers.

Oh,

Then is it liberal ideology to reduce their numbers through abortions? They have the most you know. 

15 hours ago, Persepolis said:

I'm beginning to get a whiff of a Trumpanzee! Maybe we should have denied entry to Germans, and Jews, and Irish and Italians too!

Think of all the "money we would have saved???"

you mean because they came thru the port on entries legally???? I am not sure a logic class was ever in your past … your argument make no sense, your position on things show no thought nor background info … Most are quit certain you are making up things as to go along ...

10 hours ago, kfools said:

Oh,

Then is it liberal ideology to reduce their numbers through abortions? They have the most you know. 

Well, it's liberal ideology to give people the freedom to choose.  No one is advocating abortions.  It's not like welfare mothers are forced to have abortions, but they have that option under liberal ideology.  Under conservative ideology they do not have that option and must raise the artifact of their poverty (ie that poverty causes reproduction).  Removing the abortion option just creates more poverty and criminals to be herded into concentration camps (prisons) to be enslaved for profit.

5 hours ago, Bluenami said:

Well, it's liberal ideology to give people the freedom to choose.  No one is advocating abortions.  It's not like welfare mothers are forced to have abortions, but they have that option under liberal ideology.  Under conservative ideology they do not have that option and must raise the artifact of their poverty (ie that poverty causes reproduction).  Removing the abortion option just creates more poverty and criminals to be herded into concentration camps (prisons) to be enslaved for profit.

You see where the trouble comes in with this line of thinking? 

You see, if conservatives really wanted to keep the immigrant population down they would be advocates of abortion rights. As that does more to keep the black population down than any other single factor. 

You we want to bring adversity to the poor to keep down their numbers. Well, we are doing a poor job of it compared to your side yes? 

This is the trouble with the whole debate right? I think your side is your wrong, your side thinks my side is evil. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

You see where the trouble comes in with this line of thinking? 

You see, if conservatives really wanted to keep the immigrant population down they would be advocates of abortion rights. As that does more to keep the black population down than any other single factor. 

So why do so many conservatives talk badly about immigrants?  Everyone around me complains about Mexicans and I ask what the problem is and they say "Umm... uhh... well the signs at walmart are in spanish now!"  And after a while of thinking they come up with the idea that Mexicans are living on their dime through welfare and food stamps, but I looked into that and found that whites are using more welfare both nominally and in %.  So, I don't know what else to conclude other than they just don't like people who are different.  So, I mean, I'm taking this as an axiom.

Now why they don't want them having abortions?  Idk, you'd have to ask one.  There's plenty here.  I asked my friend that and he beat around the bush and redirected to whether whites or blacks have more abortions and yada yada.  They won't admit they just don't like brown people.

You we want to bring adversity to the poor to keep down their numbers. Well, we are doing a poor job of it compared to your side yes? 

Bringing adversity to the poor raises their numbers (I mean, unless you outright Hitler them).  Evolution only works if you resist it.  Stop resisting and it stops working against you.  But people aren't conscious of this, or refuse to believe it, so they only want to hurt the poor because they're "lazy" or don't have enough willpower or some moral absolute reason.  They hate the poor to such extent that they're willing to have less prosperity themselves if it means making sure someone doesn't get something for nothing.

mlQ6SCl.jpg

See?  The guy would rather be homeless than know someone is getting something for nothing.  And he got 14 upvotes.

But they don't realize they're hurting themselves by sh!tting up their own environment with lots of poor people, and in Orange County Cali it's to such an extent that antiquated diseases are making a comeback.  Even if they did realize it, they'd think it was worth it, I suspect.  No sacrifice is too great to prevent people getting what they didn't earn.  And when I say "earn", I mean toil to make someone else a profit; we need to help make Bezos richer or we don't deserve to live.

This is the trouble with the whole debate right? I think your side is your wrong, your side thinks my side is evil. 

No, the Right just hasn't given it the depth of thought necessary and are too proud to ever consider being wrong.  And then they trivialize it by saying the disagreement is merely chocolate or vanilla, like where we should go for sundaes, while it comes down to life and death and slaving long hours for little pay to raise a kid.  The right is evil to cause that or even to allow it.  The problem is they're like a dumb animal that can't really be held responsible.  So it's a hate/sadness oscillation.  I hate the Right because they hurt who I love, but they're too stupid to know any better.  That's where it is.  It's pride, dogma, arrogance.

Just now, Bluenami said:

So why do so many conservatives talk badly about immigrants?

I only hear them talk badly about ILLEGAL immigrants. I am aware of no main stream conservative that talks badly about immigrants do you?

Just now, Bluenami said:

Everyone around me complains about Mexicans and I ask what the problem is and they say "Umm... uhh... well the signs at walmart are in spanish now!" 

Well, that's anecdotal. It also probably an oversimplification. 

Just now, Bluenami said:

And after a while of thinking they come up with the idea that Mexicans are living on their dime through welfare and food stamps, but I looked into that and found that whites are using more welfare both nominally and in %. 

No they aren't. Per capita it isn't even close. Illegals definitely use more welfare than natives. Even if they didn't though so what? 

Just now, Bluenami said:

So, I don't know what else to conclude other than they just don't like people who are different.  So, I mean, I'm taking this as an axiom.

Well what do these "people" you know say about it? Do they say they hate them because they are "Different"?

Just now, Bluenami said:

Now why they don't want them having abortions?  Idk, you'd have to ask one.  There's plenty here.  I asked my friend that and he beat around the bush and redirected to whether whites or blacks have more abortions and yada yada.  They won't admit they just don't like brown people.

Yet your side has funded and supported planned parenthood which targets black communities. Is that because you hate them? No, it's not. You believe you are providing a fundamental right. Conservatives believe the same thing. They are protecting the rights of citizens. 

Just now, Bluenami said:

Bringing adversity to the poor raises their numbers (I mean, unless you outright Hitler them).  Evolution only works if you resist it.  Stop resisting and it stops working against you.  But people aren't conscious of this, or refuse to believe it, so they only want to hurt the poor because they're "lazy" or don't have enough willpower or some moral absolute reason. 

Ok, you say poor in the abstract. So give it some meaning. What is poor? 

Just now, Bluenami said:

They hate the poor to such extent that they're willing to have less prosperity themselves if it means making sure someone doesn't get something for nothing.

mlQ6SCl.jpg

See?  The guy would rather be homeless than know someone is getting something for nothing.  And he got 14 upvotes.

HAHAHA! It has nothing to do with "Someone getting something for nothing" he mentioned the reason. SOCIALISM. He thinks [and rightly so] that once one socialist policy is implemented all of them will be. 

Just now, Bluenami said:

But they don't realize they're hurting themselves by sh!tting up their own environment with lots of poor people, and in Orange County Cali it's to such an extent that antiquated diseases are making a comeback. 

There is also a great case to be made that those diseases are making a comeback because of the mass immigration from third world nations who are carrying such diseases with them. Who can blame them? They can get treatment for them here. 

Just now, Bluenami said:

Even if they did realize it, they'd think it was worth it, I suspect.  No sacrifice is too great to prevent people getting what they didn't earn.  And when I say "earn", I mean toil to make someone else a profit; we need to help make Bezos richer or we don't deserve to live.

Not everybody "Toils" to make somebody else a profit. Most people have a job because they are unable and unwilling to earn a living outside of a job. So tell me, you want me to pay you money for providing a service.....you begrudge me the fact that I also make money from that service? Ok, fair enough. Start your OWN service then. Why is that so hard?

Just now, Bluenami said:

No, the Right just hasn't given it the depth of thought necessary and are too proud to ever consider being wrong.  And then they trivialize it by saying the disagreement is merely chocolate or vanilla, like where we should go for sundaes, while it comes down to life and death and slaving long hours for little pay to raise a kid.  The right is evil to cause that or even to allow it.

See, there it is. You think the right is evil. We just think you are wrong. That's the difference. Nobody is SLAVING for long hours and little pay to raise a kid. Who is doing this that you know? How many hours for how much pay? 

Just now, Bluenami said:

The problem is they're like a dumb animal that can't really be held responsible.  So it's a hate/sadness oscillation.  I hate the Right because they hurt who I love, but they're too stupid to know any better.  That's where it is.  It's pride, dogma, arrogance.

This is going to be very very hard for you. I mean the hardest thing you have ever had to do. So you won't do it but you should. 

Go to the mirror and look at it. Study your reflection...and remember the face of the man who keeps preaching hate. What you HATE. The whole time you argue against the right claiming they HATE....you were busy over there HATING the right. 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

I only hear them talk badly about ILLEGAL immigrants. I am aware of no main stream conservative that talks badly about immigrants do you?

No they talk about brownies in general, legal or not.  They assume legal ones are illegal when they're not.  They assume they're riding their welfare dime.  I've heard it a million times.

Well, that's anecdotal. It also probably an oversimplification. 

Maybe, but I've no reason to think differently.  I've never heard a conservative deride the immigration issue as overblown and exaggerated.  Cheech and Chong humiliated immigration 40 years ago in a movie, but suddenly now it's an emergency?  That horse left and died already; no sense closing the door now.

No they aren't. Per capita it isn't even close. Illegals definitely use more welfare than natives. Even if they didn't though so what? 

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Per capita doesn't matter.  All that's matters is the number of people riding their welfare dimes, and of those the problem are whites not browns.

Well what do these "people" you know say about it? Do they say they hate them because they are "Different"?

No they won't admit that, but when they complain about them being welfare lovers and cite things like signs being in Spanish, I can only conclude the real reason is the racial difference.  And I think published research would back me on that if I were to take the time to dig it up.  It's pretty well established that people would rather be with their own kind and culture.  Babies would rather play with stuffed animals that they identify with than those that are different.

Like I said, it's an axiom.

Yet your side has funded and supported planned parenthood which targets black communities. Is that because you hate them? No, it's not. You believe you are providing a

Repeatedly now you've not taken my point that the left does not "target" anyone for abortions.  They simply make the option available if people choose that route.  You're being intellectually dishonest here by implicating the left is forcing abortions on people.  And that's exactly what you're doing.

God put a tree in the garden that he knew was poisonous.  Why allow the tree?  Why allow abortions?  Both are wrong.  But no one is forcing anyone to get an abortion just like no one is forcing anyone to eat from that tree that god put there.

fundamental right. Conservatives believe the same thing. They are protecting the rights of citizens. 

What rights are conservatives protecting?  Unborn people are not citizens.  Birth is required to be a citizen.  But they trample the rights of citizens to defend herself against noncitizens.  The Right is reliant upon a morally absolute position that it cannot defend without appealing to a book or some sky god, then they shove their opinions don't everyone else's throats after they just pulled it from their ass.

And the Right certainly has no high ground from which to cast the first stone seeing how they execute criminals and persecute the poor by restricting welfare and healthcare.  At best, they're hypocrites, but it's far more nefarious than that.

Ok, you say poor in the abstract. So give it some meaning. What is poor? 

Less than $20,000 is a good place for the poverty line.

HAHAHA! It has nothing to do with "Someone getting something for nothing" he mentioned the reason. SOCIALISM. He thinks [and rightly so] that once one socialist policy is implemented all of them will be. 

If that were true, then he'd be retarded.  If everyone is poor, who would have the money?  So that argument went down in flames.  Everyone can't be poor unless a few have all the money, which is the opposite of socialism.  You're a victim of propaganda if you believe socialism is the condensation of wealth into a few hands.  Socialism spreads wealth around.

No, it boils down to hate.  I've heard it from them a million times too.

Watch this.  It should be cued:

People are willing to take less if it means the others gets even less.

vote-republican-becausei-may-not-have-mu

There is also a great case to be made that those diseases are making a comeback because of the mass immigration from third world nations who are carrying such diseases with them. Who can blame them? They can get treatment for them here. 

No, they need fleas and a human community to thrive.  There needs to be a louse infestation and a densely populated poor people in unsanitary conditions.  These can't be carried across the border and then magically thrive outside their natural environment.

Not everybody "Toils" to make somebody else a profit. Most people have a job because they are unable and unwilling to earn a living outside of a job.

The only people who don't toil for the profit of another are the ones who get paid in piece work.  All hourly and salary people work to make someone else rich.

So tell me, you want me to pay you money for providing a service.....

Only if you've stolen the money through worker exploitation.

you begrudge me the fact that I also make money from that service?

If you exploit, yes.

Ok, fair enough. Start your OWN service then. Why is that so hard?

See, there it is. You think the right is evil. We just think you are wrong.

I point out evil things, like forcing single mothers to work long hours at hard job for little pay, and the drug war (immoral as hell), then you make it seem like I'm deriding you for a choice of favorite ice cream flavor.  That's another charge to add to the list of offenses: trivializing the suffering of people I care about!

That's the difference. Nobody is SLAVING for long hours and little pay to raise a kid. Who is doing this that you know? How many hours for how much pay? 

Hell I know 3!  One making $10/hr working 6 days a week, then babysitting her grandkids because both her 2 daughters are doing the same thing.  When they aren't working, they're babysitting.  When they're not babysitting, they're having to pay for one or rely on grandma, who has to work too.  Hell I don't know anyone who is thriving.  My buddy last year lost his house then got sick and went into the icu.  He's 65 and working for $15/hr barely scraping by.  Half of americans are like one paycheck from disaster.

This is going to be very very hard for you. I mean the hardest thing you have ever had to do. So you won't do it but you should. 

Go to the mirror and look at it. Study your reflection...and remember the face of the man who keeps preaching hate. What you HATE. The whole time you argue against the right claiming they HATE....you were busy over there HATING the right. 

See?  This is the arrogance I'm talking about.

The Right attacks people I care about and when I inform you of that, you claim that my defense is hateful?  Well what do you need guns for if your morality tells you not to shoot back?  Isn't shooting back hypocritical?  No?  Then why can I not hate the hater?

You go look in the mirror or maybe it's rather called "Narcissus' pond" and take a good long look... if you can see it from perched atop all that highground you think you're on.   You made the decision to go down ad hom lane, not me.

No they talk about brownies in general, legal or not.  They assume legal ones are illegal when they're not.  They assume they're riding their welfare dime.  I've heard it a million times.

Maybe, but I've no reason to think differently.  I've never heard a conservative deride the immigration issue as overblown and exaggerated.  Cheech and Chong humiliated immigration 40 years ago in a movie, but suddenly now it's an emergency?  That horse left and died already; no sense closing the door now.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Per capita doesn't matter.  All that's matters is the number of people riding their welfare dimes, and of those the problem are whites not browns.

No they won't admit that, but when they complain about them being welfare lovers and cite things like signs being in Spanish, I can only conclude the real reason is the racial difference.  And I think published research would back me on that if I were to take the time to dig it up.  It's pretty well established that people would rather be with their own kind and culture.  Babies would rather play with stuffed animals that they identify with than those that are different.

Like I said, it's an axiom.

Repeatedly now you've not taken my point that the left does not "target" anyone for abortions.  They simply make the option available if people choose that route.  You're being intellectually dishonest here by implicating the left is forcing abortions on people.  And that's exactly what you're doing.

God put a tree in the garden that he knew was poisonous.  Why allow the tree?  Why allow abortions?  Both are wrong.  But no one is forcing anyone to get an abortion just like no one is forcing anyone to eat from that tree that god put there.

What rights are conservatives protecting?  Unborn people are not citizens.  Birth is required to be a citizen.  But they trample the rights of citizens to defend herself against noncitizens.  The Right is reliant upon a morally absolute position that it cannot defend without appealing to a book or some sky god, then they shove their opinions don't everyone else's throats after they just pulled it from their ass.

And the Right certainly has no high ground from which to cast the first stone seeing how they execute criminals and persecute the poor by restricting welfare and healthcare.  At best, they're hypocrites, but it's far more nefarious than that.

Less than $20,000 is a good place for the poverty line.

If that were true, then he'd be retarded.  If everyone is poor, who would have the money?  So that argument went down in flames.  Everyone can't be poor unless a few have all the money, which is the opposite of socialism.  You're a victim of propaganda if you believe socialism is the condensation of wealth into a few hands.  Socialism spreads wealth around.

No, it boils down to hate.  I've heard it from them a million times too.

Watch this.  It should be cued:

People are willing to take less if it means the others gets even less.

vote-republican-becausei-may-not-have-mu

No, they need fleas and a human community to thrive.  There needs to be a louse infestation and a densely populated poor people in unsanitary conditions.  These can't be carried across the border and then magically thrive outside their natural environment.

For the measles? I think not. 

The only people who don't toil for the profit of another are the ones who get paid in piece work.  All hourly and salary people work to make someone else rich.

Then be the person who being made rich. It's a choice. You can't replace such a system with ANYTHING superior. If you can spell out what that system looks like in practice. 

Only if you've stolen the money through worker exploitation.

Workers steal money by phucking off at work. Not coming down on them I see. 

If you exploit, yes.

I point out evil things, like forcing single mothers to work long hours at hard job for little pay, and the drug war (immoral as hell), then you make it seem like I'm deriding you for a choice of favorite ice cream flavor.  That's another charge to add to the list of offenses: trivializing the suffering of people I care about!

Hell I know 3!  One making $10/hr working 6 days a week, then babysitting her grandkids because both her 2 daughters are doing the same thing.  When they aren't working, they're babysitting.  When they're not babysitting, they're having to pay for one or rely on grandma, who has to work too.  Hell I don't know anyone who is thriving.  My buddy last year lost his house then got sick and went into the icu.  He's 65 and working for $15/hr barely scraping by.  Half of americans are like one paycheck from disaster.

Let me try this again. Working six days a week means nothing to me. How many hours a week does this person work at 10 dollars an hour and is still broke? 

See?  This is the arrogance I'm talking about.

Not arrogance truth. It's easy to denounce hate while hating. It's just hypocritical. 

The Right attacks people I care about and when I inform you of that, you claim that my defense is hateful? 

You said you HATE THEM lol. 

Well what do you need guns for if your morality tells you not to shoot back?  Isn't shooting back hypocritical?  No?  Then why can I not hate the hater?

Morality doesn't say not to shoot back. 

You go look in the mirror or maybe it's rather called "Narcissus' pond" and take a good long look... if you can see it from perched atop all that highground you think you're on.   You made the decision to go down ad hom lane, not me.

I did, and I stand by it. I don't hate you for your political belief but you hate me for mine. That fundamentally makes me better than you. 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

For the measles? I think not. 

Measles?  No..

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/03/typhus-tuberculosis-medieval-diseases-spreading-homeless/584380/

Medieval Diseases Are Infecting California’s Homeless

Typhus, tuberculosis, and other illnesses are spreading quickly through camps and shelters.

People in Washington State have been infected with Shigella bacteria, which is spread through feces and causes the diarrheal disease shigellosis, as well as Bartonella quintana, or trench fever, which spreads through body lice.*

Hepatitis A, also spread primarily through feces, infected more than 1,000 people in Southern California in the past two years. The disease also has erupted in New Mexico, Ohio, and Kentucky, primarily among people who are homeless or use drugs.

“Our homeless crisis is increasingly becoming a public-health crisis,” California Governor Gavin Newsom said in his State of the State speech in February, citing outbreaks of hepatitis A in San Diego County, syphilis in Sonoma County, and typhus in Los Angeles County.

“Typhus,” he said. “A medieval disease. In California. In 2019.”

The diseases have flared as the nation’s homeless population has grown in the past two years: About 553,000 people were homeless at the end of 2018, and nearly one-quarter of homeless people live in California.

The diseases spread quickly and widely among people living outside or in shelters, helped along by sidewalks contaminated with human feces, crowded living conditions, weakened immune systems, and limited access to health care.

“The hygiene situation is just horrendous” for people living on the streets, says Glenn Lopez, a physician with St. John’s Well Child & Family Center, who treats homeless patients in Los Angeles County. “It becomes just like a Third World environment, where their human feces contaminate the areas where they are eating and sleeping.”

And it's spilling over...

Deputy city attorney says she contracted typhus at City Hall

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-city-hall-typhus-20190209-story.html

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Then be the person who being made rich. It's a choice. You can't replace such a system with ANYTHING superior. If you can spell out what that system looks like in practice. 

Not everyone can be rich.  It's zero-sum and by definition the rich exist because the poor exist.  Everyone cannot be rich just like everyone cannot make money in the stock market.  If someone is rich, it is necessarily because others are poor.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Workers steal money by phucking off at work. Not coming down on them I see. 

Sometimes that's true, but they're still productive or else they'd be fired or the company would go out of business losing money to workers not working.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Let me try this again. Working six days a week means nothing to me. How many hours a week does this person work at 10 dollars an hour and is still broke? 

Everyday is at least 8 hrs so 48 hrs I suppose.  And she had to work a few years to reach that lofty $10.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Not arrogance truth. It's easy to denounce hate while hating. It's just hypocritical. 

Shooting back in defense is hypocritical then.  You don't need guns.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

You said you HATE THEM lol. 

I said it's an oscillation between hatred and sadness.  I get pissed and then calm now to feel sorry about the situation.. then get pissed again.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Morality doesn't say not to shoot back. 

If I can't hate who hates me, then you can't shoot who shoots you.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

I did, and I stand by it. I don't hate you for your political belief but you hate me for mine. That fundamentally makes me better than you. 

That's because you trivialize the oppression of people I care about as a mere preference as if you had the right to make people suffer, like going to the store and choosing chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

You think I'm hating you because you pick chocolate over vanilla or buy pepsi instead of coke.  That's how you see it.... like it's just a preference.

I see it as you attacking people I care about.  You, as part of the right, are contributing to the suffering of people I love.  For all intents and purposes, you may as well have physically attacked them.

But you can't see it... either because you're incapable or too proud.

And because you can't see it, you'll think I'm speaking nonsense and we're right back to chocolate and vanilla where you demonize me for hating you for no reason.  (I don't really hate you, but hate your arrogance and that you contribute to the suffering of people.)