Sign in to follow this  
Z09

Elizabeth Warren has no sympathy for those caught cheating in college admissions....

3 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

no, sometimes people make silly analogies that makes no sense.

Or makes perfect sense.  

Let me put it as elementary as I can for you...

Just bcus you found two prominent black people who will tesitify trump isn’t racist, doesn’t actually nullify his racist history, attributes, and characteristics.

Just like if I were to assert ted bundy is not a killer bcus he didn’t kill me, doesn’t account for all the other heads he lopped off.

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

Or makes perfect sense.  

Let me put it as elementary as I can for you...

Just bcus you found two prominent black people who will tesitify trump isn’t racist, doesn’t actually nullify his racist history, attributes, and characteristics.

Just like if I were to assert ted bundy is not a killer bcus he didn’t kill me, doesn’t account for all the other heads he lopped off.

actually there are more, I can include Rev Jesse Jackson too

look, you haven't proven sh1t, you leftist make up sh1t and expects everyone to believe you? please

Wanting to have the Central 5 lynched isn't racist, I like to see Islam extremist castrated , that doesn't make me an islamophobe

or do you not get that? 

when  you come back with actual proof that Trump is racists something on the lines of I hate black people, despise them or any other rhetoric I will be the first to join you to tar and feather him, but don't count me if you're going to go with propaganda because you despise the guy

23 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

actually there are more, I can include Rev Jesse Jackson too

look, you haven't proven sh1t, you leftist make up sh1t and expects everyone to believe you? please

You can keep pissing in the wind telling everyone its raining; but we know the bozo’s history.  And no amount of spin or rationalization will change his longstanding racist history.

Wanting to have the Central 5 lynched isn't racist,

Ummm... it is, in fact.  You like innocent minorities lynched?

Sounds like a text book definition of racism.

I like to see Islam extremist castrated , that doesn't make me an islamophobe

More/less a masochist.

when you hold an irrational hatred for someone of another color or nationality, ethnicity you are exemplifying your phobia.

in your case, you like to watch “extremists” suffer.  So I would label you a masochist.

or do you not get that? 

That you like seeing muslims castrated and minorities lynched.... yeah, I get you

are a masochist.

when  you come back with actual proof that Trump is racists something on the lines of I hate black people,

As Imve stated before... the long trials of trumps history would be enough for anyone to carry the racist label... but bcus you voted for him, the label so

ehow doesn’t apply to him.

Or better yet, you’re simply a troll.  Which is becoming evident.

despise them or any other rhetoric I will be the first to join you to tar and feather him, but don't count me if you're going to go with propaganda because you despise the guy

Like I said... his racist history is somehow rationalised or null and void for you.  But for anyone else it would be cut and dry.

We’re clearly never going to see eye to eye on this.  Perhaps we go our seperate ways.

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

You can keep pissing in the wind telling everyone its raining; but we know the bozo’s history.  And no amount of spin or rationalization will change his longstanding racist history.

uh huh

3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Ummm... it is, in fact.  You like innocent minorities lynched?

Sounds like a text book definition of racism.

point out where I said I wanted them lynch, talking about me trolling, I said it was a hot contentious situation then and as the truth came out and their innocent was proven no sane right winger wanted them harmed, only jack off racists 

I know Trump hasnt apologized for it and he should be held accountable for that incident, but show me a phucking pattern of racism.

8 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

More/less a masochist.

when you hold an irrational hatred for someone of another color or nationality, ethnicity you are exemplifying your phobia.

in your case, you like to watch people suffer.  So I would label you a masochist.

now you're trolling

8 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

We’re clearly never going to see eye to eye on this.  Perhaps we go our seperate ways.

obviously 

5 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

uh huh

point out where I said I wanted them lynch..

Umm... Okay... 

“Wanting to have the Central 5 lynched isn't racist”

talking about me trolling, I said it was a hot contentious situation then and as the truth came out and their innocent was proven no sane right winger wanted them harmed, only jack off racists 

Yes.  Trump wanted them to recieve the death penalty before the were tried. Even after they were found innocent, he struggled to back off his statement.

I know Trump hasnt apologized for it and he should be held accountable for that incident, but show me a phucking pattern of racism.

Remember the long list from earlier?

Hello pattern.

now you're trolling

What is this ... I know you are but what Am I?