I'm Benson And I Love Bikers

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Arrrrgh!

Those damn Russian trolls again!

They are everywhere I tell ya!

200.gif

Dumb as a rock or Russian troll? 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

He did no such thing. He is simply reminding snowflakes assaulting people for holding conservative views that their capacity for violence is limited in comparison to those on the right. That they shouldn't escalate violence as it would end badly for them. Bigly.

Been there.

Done that.

See: "Civil War, American".

You rednecks have been crying and sniveling about it ever since.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Been there.

Done that.

Civil war was between poorly equipped southern Democrats against the might of the U.s. military. I don't see any potential for a civil war. There might be some civil unrest started by violent liberals and ended by armed forces on the other side of the spectrum. 

15 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

And here comes this stupid twit.

Sorry folks, but the collective IQ of the board just got way too low for me... I'll check back later to see if it's improved.

I'm out.

Just look at you run! 

"What?  You'll tell me to SUPPORT my endless bullshit and  lies?  And if I don't, you'll slap me for it?  That's not FAIR!  You're so MEAN!    Waaaaaaaah!"

:D :D :D 

Just now, DemoMan said:

Just look at you run! 

"What?  You'll tell me to SUPPORT my endless bullshit and  lies?  And if I don't, you slap me for it?  That's not FAIR!  You're so MEAN!    Waaaaaaaah!"

:D :D :D 

Good morning isatramp.

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

the POTUS encouraging the military, police, and bikers to violently attack his critics on the left.....IMPEACH THIS POS

when a brain becomes everyone else's possibilities come true just what has that one of a kind lifetime become cradle to grave?  Staged character wishing they were more than all they are in the moment here.  

You quit being real to fit into the cast of people your ancestry prefered to think of themselves as something greater than just lifetimes sustaining the species in this atmosphere. Look at everyoen else doing the same behavior, and you prefer to flame, shame, blame everyone else . the three fingers on your hand pointing back to the major reason humans created their own living hell. Might as well coil the fourth back at you now as well. There is your fist threatening anyone exposing your family of denial.

Phuck you benson13. I know your projected personality better than you do because I decyphered laws that rule every reality in every theater of doubt regulating human behavior historically..

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Civil war was between poorly equipped southern Democrats against the might of the U.s. military.

Yep - the stupid, backward and racist southern conservatives DID get their asses whipped. At least you admit that.

YOU:   I don't see any potential for a civil war.

I didn't say there was. i was laughing at your silly posturing about how "tough" southern conservative rednecks are.

Just now, DemoMan said:

Yep - the stupid, backward and racist southern conservatives DID get their asses whipped. At least you admit that.

I didn't say there was. i was laughing at your silly posturing about how "tough" southern conservative rednecks are.

the voice of an urban gang banger.^^^^^^^. 

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Which of the groups Trump listed are southern rednecks? The military. The police? The bikers? Which ones?

that war should have been over with in 6-12 mos...and just a paragraph in the History Books

General McClennan is the fault of that

1 hour ago, Hankk said:

I bet that guy can shoot the eye out a squirrel from a Hundred Yards sitting on his scooter.

CHOOT’EM UP!

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Which of the groups Trump listed are southern rednecks? The military. The police? The bikers? Which ones?

Who cares?

We are discussing your silly claim that:  "assaulting people for holding conservative views that their capacity for violence is limited in comparison to those on the right. That they shouldn't escalate violence as it would end badly for them. Bigly. "

Courageous northern liberals already whipped the asses of violent and traitorous southern conservatives once, so you posturing above is hilarious.

6 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Who cares?

We are discussing your silly claim that:  "assaulting people for holding conservative views that their capacity for violence is limited in comparison to those on the right. That they shouldn't escalate violence as it would end badly for them. Bigly. "

Courageous northern liberals already whipped the asses of violent and traitorous southern conservatives once, so you posturing above is hilarious.

Today's progressives are failing to take action against cartel slavery. Time for the Republicans to free people enslaved by the Democrats. 

13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Today's progressives are failing to take action against cartel slavery. Time for the Republicans to free people enslaved by the Democrats. 

YAWN.

Better get some more ChapStick - you're losing suction.

52 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Evidence?

No?

Lying whore.

I posted evidence  you diarrhea chugging slag.

49 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

LOL.

Run, Forrest!  RUN!

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

I'm Benson And I Love Bikes

ExUZMM6.jpg?620

Ha!

35 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I posted evidence  you diarrhea chugging slag.

No, you didn't, you pathetic,  cocksucking Russian whore.

I guess old Mac decided to take the day off I'm sure he's going to be here posting pictures of bikers and motorcycles any minute

Is there such a thing as an ultra-liberal biker?

What a freaking homosexual.  Here you go, homo - love on this Biker....

glenn%2Bhughes34707_1232813186.jpg&f=1

8 hours ago, benson13 said:

71-pmT3BkhL._SY355_.jpg

this isnt that kind of forum benson

7 hours ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

Hey Benson

but....but....but.....Why did the Lois Lerner plead the 5th?

raygun 212 times/Iran Contra Hearings....."I don't remember"

nixon-r-reagan-r-bush-george-h-w-r-76-28820240.png

hey benson, the other 98%??

didnt Trump win almost half the votes?

liberal math ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Been there.

Done that.

All rednecks need to read "cold mountain", not "brokeback mountain" . Know what I'm saying?

2 hours ago, Chiseler said:

hey benson, the other 98%??

didnt Trump win almost half the votes?

liberal math ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No he didn't you stoopid  inbred mongrel.

3 minutes ago, TDS said:

No he didn't you stoopid  inbred mongrel.

so he only won 2% of the votes genius?