benson13

I'm Benson And I Love Bikers

Zhannity

Hey Benson

but....but....but.....Why did the Lois Lerner plead the 5th?

raygun 212 times/Iran Contra Hearings....."I don't remember"

nixon-r-reagan-r-bush-george-h-w-r-76-28820240.png

In the end, fourteen administration officials were indicted, including then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger. Eleven convictions resulted, some of which were vacated on appeal.[13] The rest of those indicted or convicted were all pardoned in the final days of the presidency of George H. W. Bush, who had been Vice President at the time of the affair.[14]

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:

In the end, fourteen administration officials were indicted, including then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger. Eleven convictions resulted, some of which were vacated on appeal.[13] The rest of those indicted or convicted were all pardoned in the final days of the presidency of George H. W. Bush, who had been Vice President at the time of the affair.[14]

Sorry, beanie, but you were TALKING ABOUT TRUMP and violence.

Did you get BITCH SLAPPED on that one and change the subject to someone OTHER than Trump??

Oh wait, yes.

Yes you did.

You are a PATHETIC LITTLE COWARD.

Psssst. BECAUSE you claim you put me on IGNORE, only means EVERYONE ELSE sees how easy it is for ME TO BITCH SLAP YOU and you get PWNED in the process!!!

Sucks for you, huh, SHlTSTAIN???

ROFLMAO!!!

45 minutes ago, benson13 said:

nice try little elton....now go back outside and play

Sounds like you may need to go back to Grandma's house and find that old hunting rifle benson...

LMAO!

Just now, rippy38 said:

Sounds like you may need to go back to Grandma's house and find that old hunting rifle benson...

LMAO!

Is it a RUSTY old .22??

I bet he shoots it "real good" now, don't you??

ROFLMAO!!!

The subject is guns.....I see BadAss skippy is all over the Board...

time for an "ammo check" skippy????

54 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

In an interview with far-right outlet Breitbart, President Trump complained that former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) wasn’t tough enough when he was in charge of the House, promoting the president to go off on a tangent in which he boasted of the support he has with the military and police and how they could get “tough” on his behalf if things reached a “certain point.”

Grousing that Ryan wouldn’t allow Freedom Caucus members Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan to hand out subpoenas in their effort to go after so-called members of the Deep State and left-wing opponents of the president, Trump told Breitbart this week that the left plays “cuter and tougher” than conservatives.

“Paul Ryan wouldn’t give the right to have any subpoenas,” Trump said. “Okay? Now in all fairness, Meadows and Jordan and all these guys, they wanted to go tougher, but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”

Whining about how hard the left is fighting in comparison to the right, the president then warned that many of his supporters can get rough when push comes to shove.

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.”

He continued: “Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

Considering that the president essentially said that bikers, soldiers and police officers would join forces and knock heads for him if he called them to action, it didn’t take long for media folks to (once again) note how dangerous this kind of rhetoric was from a sitting president. At the same time, many dismissed it due to the fact that Bikers for Trump is actually a very small group that can’t do much damage.

Proving once again that Trump is a dangerous, deranged and depraved lunatic. But if he thinks his fascist bikers and assorted other alt-right shock troops will come to his aid, he should look at the last pictures of Mussolini in Italy, after the Italian people had had enough of him!

40 minutes ago, benson13 said:

The IRS scandal came to a pathetic, whimpering conclusion earlier this month. For half a decade the scandal had kept delinquent members of Congress occupied and served up reliable programming to Fox News and other conservative media. But when Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen walked out of his office on Nov. 9, of his own volition, on schedule, his fine reputation intact, the whole greasy production quietly expired.

reminds me of...benghazi....benghazi....benghazi....

IRS paid targeted conservative groups they were found guilty of targeting. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/26/us/politics/irs-tea-party-lawsuit-settlement.html

Most would see that as proof of wrongdoing but not Benson.

Just now, Persepolis said:

Proving once again that Trump is a dangerous, deranged and depraved lunatic. But if he thinks his fascist bikers and assorted other alt-right shock troops will come to his aid, he should look at the last pictures of Mussolini in Italy, after the Italian people had had enough of him!

Pissypoopolis proves DAILY that he is a MANIPULATED SHlTSTAIN and only PARROTS what his SOROS HANDLERS pump up his @$$.

No really.

5 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You are too clueless to recognize that you are the fascist, and  the election of Trimp was a rejection of your fascist leaders. 

Donald Trump's refuge from criminal indictments, convictions and prison is the WH!!!

He is desperate to remain there for fear that not only the federal prosecutors will be coming for him, but the DAs and AGs of several states, including NY, are coming for him for his many crimes past and present!

Donald Trump is unfit for anything but a prison cell, and if we had a Republican Party that wasn't utterly corrupt and cowardly, he would be removed from office forthwith!!!

'wrongdoing'?????

the party of CONSTANT 'wrongdoing'...LIES AND CRIMES

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

time for an "ammo check" skippy????

Nope... my inventory numbers are current.

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

IRS paid targeted conservative groups they were found guilty of targeting. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/26/us/politics/irs-tea-party-lawsuit-settlement.html

Most would see that as proof of wrongdoing but not Benson.

Why would the IRS go after people who were critics of Obama?   

Who told them do it?

Its why Lois Lerner took the 5th.   It’s why they brought Jon Coskinen  back from retirement 

You've chosen to ignore content by MidnightMax

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

'wrongdoing'?????

the party of CONSTANT 'wrongdoing'...LIES AND CRIMES

While the GOP only represents the richest 1% of Americans, and the religious right, and  NRA fanatics, they also lie constantly and persuasively, which is why some American people are always fooled into voting for them. Some people never learn that all Republicans are crooks or incompetent or worse (traitors)!!!!

"my ammo inventory"

LMAO

Paranoid rednecks "r Us"

rednecks-with-guns.jpg

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

piYou've chosen to ignore content by MidnightMax

Poor thing.

Those MASSIVE BITCH SLAPPINGS suck for you, huh, SHlTSTAIN???

See, we ALL KNOW how you get your AZZ kicked BY ME EVERY DAMN DAY YOU GET TO SUCK AIR!!!

That has to really SUCK for you, right, cum sucker??

ROFLMAO!!!

53 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I bet that guy can shoot the eye out a squirrel from a Hundred Yards sitting on his scooter.

31 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

He encourages police to let the arrestee bump their heads on the car...

He encourages his thugs to 'let him pay their legal fees'...

How many times has this ORANGE PSYCHOTIC THUG disgraced America?????

How many times has he inspired racist/violent thugs to kill and destroy for him???

Trump is a blatantly criminal president.

He NEEDS to be removed!!!!

trump is criminally insane and so are his minions/russian trolls/white supremacists/confederates/traitors/bigots/racists/poo flingers/his family members/anti-science/fundamentalist charlatans/greedy whore pig vulture capitalists, who are all anti-social.

3 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

While the GOP only represents the richest 1% of Americans, and the religious right, and  NRA fanatics, they also lie constantly and persuasively, which is why some American people are always fooled into voting for them. Some people never learn that all Republicans are crooks or incompetent or worse (traitors)!!!!

and they're crayon eaters.

2 minutes ago, TDS said:

trump is criminally insane and so are his minions/russian trolls/white supremacists/confederates/traitors/bigots/racists/poo flingers/his family members/anti-science/fundamentalist charlatans/greedy whore pig vulture capitalists, who are all anti-social.

Really???

As YOU PROMOTE AND CHEER ON ANTIFA VIOLENCE!!

God that had to hurt.

No really.

This man`s song sums up perfectly how much  Americans care about democrats and their stupidity, go ahead and click on it I`m sure everyone will agree.