benson13

I'm Benson And I Love Bikers

"I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

In an interview with far-right outlet Breitbart, President Trump complained that former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) wasn’t tough enough when he was in charge of the House, promoting the president to go off on a tangent in which he boasted of the support he has with the military and police and how they could get “tough” on his behalf if things reached a “certain point.”

Grousing that Ryan wouldn’t allow Freedom Caucus members Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan to hand out subpoenas in their effort to go after so-called members of the Deep State and left-wing opponents of the president, Trump told Breitbart this week that the left plays “cuter and tougher” than conservatives.

“Paul Ryan wouldn’t give the right to have any subpoenas,” Trump said. “Okay? Now in all fairness, Meadows and Jordan and all these guys, they wanted to go tougher, but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”

Whining about how hard the left is fighting in comparison to the right, the president then warned that many of his supporters can get rough when push comes to shove.

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.”

He continued: “Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

Considering that the president essentially said that bikers, soldiers and police officers would join forces and knock heads for him if he called them to action, it didn’t take long for media folks to (once again) note how dangerous this kind of rhetoric was from a sitting president. At the same time, many dismissed it due to the fact that Bikers for Trump is actually a very small group that can’t do much damage.

the POTUS encouraging the military, police, and bikers to violently attack his critics on the left.....IMPEACH THIS POS

Wait for it....

Zhannity...""but..but..but...the stock market...the stock market""

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

the POTUS encouraging the military, police, and bikers to violently attack his critics on the left.....IMPEACH THIS POS

LAUGHABLE.

POST FAIL

Next.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

President Obama actually did use the  IRS to attack his political  opponents.   

President Obama  actually did  us the  FBI and DOJ to  go after private citizen  candidate  Trump and protected  his successor  Hillary in the process.

You benson have  nothing to  stand on.    You support corruption and fascism  an d  run away  like a  mouse when confronted

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

President Obama actually did use the  IRS to attack his political  opponents.   

President Obama  actually did  us the  FBI and DOJ to  go after private citizen  candidate  Trump and protected  his successor  Hillary in the process.

You benson have  nothing to  stand on.    You support corruption and fascism  an d  run away  like a  mouse when confronted

Yup.

+1

Here ya go beanie....

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that "the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information," the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page's closed-door testimony.

Page and since-fired FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, who were romantically involved, exchanged numerous anti-Trump text messages in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, and Republicans have long accused the bureau of political bias. But Page's testimony was perhaps the most salient evidence yet that the Justice Department improperly interfered with the FBI's supposedly independent conclusions on Clinton's criminal culpability, Ratcliffe alleged.

"So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory," Ratcliffe began as he questioned Page under oath, according to a transcript excerpt he posted on Twitter. "But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to —"

Page interrupted: "That is correct," as Ratcliffe finished his sentence, " -- bring a case based on that."

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

nice try little elton....now go back outside and play

You got smacked coward.

You can't refute  what I  posted.   

Looks like beanie not only PROVES he is a "SHlT FOR BRAIN", but also qualifies as the BOARD SHlTSTAIN for brains!!

No really, he did.

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

He did no such thing. He is simply reminding snowflakes assaulting people for holding conservative views that their capacity for violence is limited in comparison to those on the right. That they shouldn't escalate violence as it would end badly for them. Bigly.

1. Remember the IRS Scandal? It was Fake News All Along - Newsweek

www.newsweek.com/remember-irs-scandal-it-was-fake-news-all-along-681674

Oct 10, 2017 ... Former President Obama and his supporters should view this as an ... that this was a political hit job directed from on high in the Obama Administration. ... that the Obama Administration has used the IRS to target its enemies, ...

2. GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last - Bloomberg

www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-11-20/gop-surrenders-cherished-irs-scandal-at-last

Nov 20, 2017 ... 9, of his own volition, on schedule, his fine reputation intact, the whole ... Republicans claimed the IRS served as an attack dog for the Obama White House. ... For Democrats, local Tea Party groups were a political Giving Tree, ...

Just now, benson13 said:

Oct 10, 2017 ... Former President Obama and his supporters should view this as an ... that this was a political hit job directed from on high in the Obama Administration. ... that the Obama Administration has used the IRS to target its enemies, ...

www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-11-20/gop-surrenders-cherished-irs-scandal-at-last

Nov 20, 2017 ... 9, of his own volition, on schedule, his fine reputation intact, the whole ... Republicans claimed the IRS served as an attack dog for the Obama White House. ... For Democrats, local Tea Party groups were a political Giving Tree, ...

beanie just got BITCH SLAPPED as he CHANGES THE SUBJECT in an attempt to deflect from his MASSIVE PAIN that has been inflicted.

Toooo funny!!!

No really

The IRS scandal came to a pathetic, whimpering conclusion earlier this month. For half a decade the scandal had kept delinquent members of Congress occupied and served up reliable programming to Fox News and other conservative media. But when Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen walked out of his office on Nov. 9, of his own volition, on schedule, his fine reputation intact, the whole greasy production quietly expired.

reminds me of...benghazi....benghazi....benghazi....

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

You buttfark.     Those are opinion articles by  other  buttfarks

Here is the   actual story

The DOJ  settled the  lawsuits

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/justice-department-settles-irs-lawsuits/index.html

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

beanie just got BITCH SLAPPED as he CHANGES THE SUBJECT in an attempt to deflect from his MASSIVE PAIN that has been inflicted.

As if I didn't have the answers   ready for him

beanie wants to talk about HATE and "actions".

I got him BOTH in the BEST HATE AND ACTION texts and meeting EVAH!!!

Right HERE....

The texts, which he exchanged with senior FBI lawyer Lisa Page, contain expletive-laced tirades against Mr. Trump. Such Trump hatred is no surprise and not by itself disqualifying. More troubling are texts that suggest that some FBI officials may have gone beyond antipathy to anti-Trump plotting.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Mr. Strzok wrote Ms. Page in an Aug. 15, 2016 text. He added: “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

What “policy” would that be? The “Andy” in question is Andrew McCabe, the deputy FBI director. FBI officials are allowed to have political opinions, but what kind of action were they discussing that would amount to anti-Trump “insurance”?

[…]

In another exchange that month, Ms. Page forwarded a Trump-related article and wrote: “Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace.” He thanked her and assured: “Of course I’ll try and approach it that way.” Mr. Strzok, recall, is the man who changed the words “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” in James Comey’s July 2016 public exoneration of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

The McCabe meeting came on the heels of the FBI’s launch of its counterintelligence probe into Trump-Russia ties. July is also when former British spook Christopher Steele briefed the FBI on his Clinton-financed dossier of salacious allegations against Mr. Trump. The texts explain why Mr. Mueller would remove Mr. Strzok, though a straight shooter wouldn’t typically resist turning those messages over to Congress for as long as Mr. Mueller did.

Meanwhile, we’re learning more about the political motives of Mr. Mueller’s lieutenant, Andrew Weissmann. Judicial Watch last week released an email in which Mr. Weissmann expressed his “awe” and praise for Sally Yates, after the then acting AG and Obama holdover refused to implement Mr. Trump’s travel ban.

This should trouble anyone who cares about the integrity of the Justice Department.

[…]

Public confidence isn’t helped by the continuing Justice and FBI refusal to cooperate with Congress. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who supervises Mr. Mueller, toed the Mueller-FBI line on Wednesday before the House Oversight Committee. He repeated FBI Director Christopher Wray’s preposterous excuse that he can’t answer questions because of an Inspector General probe. And he wouldn’t elaborate on the news that Nellie Ohr, the wife of senior Justice official Bruce Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS, which hired Mr. Steele to gin up his dossier.

The man who should be most disturbed by all this is Mr. Mueller, who wants his evidence and conclusions to be credible with the public. Evidence is building instead that some officials at the FBI—who have worked for him—may have interfered in an American presidential election.

The Criminal gop ALWAYS needs to be Investigated....as proven over the last 5 decades

nixon-r-reagan-r-bush-george-h-w-r-76-28820240.png

20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

In an interview with far-right outlet Breitbart, President Trump complained that former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) wasn’t tough enough when he was in charge of the House, promoting the president to go off on a tangent in which he boasted of the support he has with the military and police and how they could get “tough” on his behalf if things reached a “certain point.”

Grousing that Ryan wouldn’t allow Freedom Caucus members Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan to hand out subpoenas in their effort to go after so-called members of the Deep State and left-wing opponents of the president, Trump told Breitbart this week that the left plays “cuter and tougher” than conservatives.

“Paul Ryan wouldn’t give the right to have any subpoenas,” Trump said. “Okay? Now in all fairness, Meadows and Jordan and all these guys, they wanted to go tougher, but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”

Whining about how hard the left is fighting in comparison to the right, the president then warned that many of his supporters can get rough when push comes to shove.

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.”

He continued: “Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

Considering that the president essentially said that bikers, soldiers and police officers would join forces and knock heads for him if he called them to action, it didn’t take long for media folks to (once again) note how dangerous this kind of rhetoric was from a sitting president. At the same time, many dismissed it due to the fact that Bikers for Trump is actually a very small group that can’t do much damage.

He encourages police to let the arrestee bump their heads on the car...

He encourages his thugs to 'let him pay their legal fees'...

How many times has this ORANGE PSYCHOTIC THUG disgraced America?????

How many times has he inspired racist/violent thugs to kill and destroy for him???

Trump is a blatantly criminal president.

He NEEDS to be removed!!!!

Benson..

Don't you love how Lois Lerner pleaded the 5th?

How about the Hillary email mess?

Did you notice how quickly her crowd got lawyers?

26 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump Beat Club

I slammed Chuck! Yesterday

little elton

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/06/politics/irs-true-the-vote-conservative-groups/index.html

thats all you've got???????????????....LMAO

Nowe the FACTS

The IRS scandal came to a pathetic, whimpering conclusion earlier this month. For half a decade the scandal had kept delinquent members of Congress occupied and served up reliable programming to Fox News and other conservative media. But when Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen walked out of his office on Nov. 9, of his own volition, on schedule, his fine reputation intact, the whole greasy production quietly expired.

The scandal wasn’t just a production to keep fringe Republicans busy and far removed from serious business. It was part of a propaganda campaign with institutional GOP support all the way up to the speaker of the House.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-11-20/gop-surrenders-cherished-irs-scandal-at-last

8 minutes ago, benson13 said:

little elton

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/06/politics/irs-true-the-vote-conservative-groups/index.html

thats all you've got???????????????....LMAO

Nowe the FACTS

The scandal wasn’t just a production to keep fringe Republicans busy and far removed from serious business. It was part of a propaganda campaign with institutional GOP support all the way up to the speaker of the House.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2017-11-20/gop-surrenders-cherished-irs-scandal-at-last

Hey Benson

Why did the Lois Lerner plead the 5th?