Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Kelly Conways Husband Urges ‘Serious Inquiry’ Into Trump’s Mental Health

Recommended Posts

George Conway, an attorney and the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, is calling for a “serious inquiry” into President Donald Trump’s “condition of mind.”

 

Conway, a persistent Trump critic despite his wife’s position in the administration, slammed the president’s “brazen, pathological mendacity” for lying over even mundane matters. 

 

“Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him?” Conway wrote. “Why would he feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?”

 

Conway’s first tweet linked to a clip in which Trump suggested that District Judge Amy Berman Jackson found “no collusion” in sentencing former campaign manager Paul Manafort on Wednesday. 

 

“I can only tell you one thing: Again that was proven today, no collusion,” Trump declared, repeating “no collusion” multiple times. 

However, the judge in the District of Columbia said no such thing. 

 

“The ‘no collusion’ mantra is simply a non sequitur,” she said, adding that “the investigation is still ongoing.”

 

Conway also referred to Trump’s shifting story on Apple CEO Tim Cook, whom he incorrectly referred to as “Tim Apple” at a White House meeting last week.

 

The president reportedly told GOP donors Friday that he had said “Tim Cook, Apple” but that the “Cook” was so fast no one heard it

The recording of the event proves otherwise. Then, Trump claimed he skipped the word just to save time. 

 

“A ridiculous assertion, of course,” Conway wrote. “He really said ‘Tim Apple’ instead of ‘Tim Cook of Apple’ to save **a third of a second**

These and other incidents of lying led to Conway’s volley of tweets, concluding with a call for a check on Trump’s mental health. 

 

“Whether or not impeachment is in order, a serious inquiry needs to be made about this man’s condition of mind,” he wrote. 

 

Here’s his full takedown: 

 

Have we ever seen this degree of brazen, pathological mendacity in American public life? One day he makes a harmless slip of the tongue, something any mentally balanced person would laugh off.

 
image_bigger.jpg

Have we ever seen this degree of brazen, pathological mendacity in American public life? One day he makes a harmless slip of the tongue, something any mentally balanced person would laugh off.

 

But instead he lies about it. He denies what the world can see on videotape. Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him? Why would be feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?

 
image_bigger.jpg

But instead he lies about it. He denies what the world can see on videotape. Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him? Why would be feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?

 

But one lie on any subject is never enough for Donald Trump. So he next tells a different lie. Yes, I omitted a word, but to save time. A ridiculous assertion, of course—he really said “Tim Apple” instead of “Tim Cook of Apple” to save **a third of a second**?

 
image_bigger.jpg

But one lie on any subject is never enough for Donald Trump. So he next tells a different lie. Yes, I omitted a word, but to save time. A ridiculous assertion, of course—he really said “Tim Apple” instead of “Tim Cook of Apple” to save **a third of a second**?

 

This man who recently gave a incoherent, rambling two-hour-plus speech, this man not known for economy of words? Another absurd, crazy lie. Pathological. And now, another one. The judge says, in open court, that Manafort’s lawyers’ “no collusion” “mantra”was patently ...

 
 
image_bigger.jpg

This man who recently gave a incoherent, rambling two-hour-plus speech, this man not known for economy of words? Another absurd, crazy lie. Pathological. And now, another one. The judge says, in open court, that Manafort’s lawyers’ “no collusion” “mantra”was patently ...

 

ridiculous because it was irrelevant to the charges at hand—not that there was no proof of collusion, just that whether there was or wasn’t was irrelevant to the proceedings at hand. And yet he lies again—a blatant lie—about what the judge said in open court.

image_bigger.jpg

ridiculous because it was irrelevant to the charges at hand—not that there was no proof of collusion, just that whether there was or wasn’t was irrelevant to the proceedings at hand. And yet he lies again—a blatant lie—about what the judge said in open court.

 

Again, pathological. It’s not rational, because it’s a lie that no reasonable person would believe. It undermines his credibility. It’s self-defeating.

 
image_bigger.jpg

Again, pathological. It’s not rational, because it’s a lie that no reasonable person would believe. It undermines his credibility. It’s self-defeating.

 

But these are just two of ... how many examples? Hundreds? Thousands? Is it possible to count? At any level of government in this country, in any party, have we ever seen anything like this? It’s beyond politics. It’s nuts. It’s a disorder.

 
image_bigger.jpg

But these are just two of ... how many examples? Hundreds? Thousands? Is it possible to count? At any level of government in this country, in any party, have we ever seen anything like this? It’s beyond politics. It’s nuts. It’s a disorder.

 

Whether or not impeachment is in order, a serious inquiry needs to be made about this man’s condition of mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's saying things that were brought up by the press as they interviewed him during the 2016 campaign...He's SICK....thanks to the rednecks (and Untitled/leftwinger and the boys), we've got him in the WH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of a loving spouse does everything in their power to attack their partners boss? The man is an inconsiderate fuckstain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"What kind of a loving spouse does everything in their power to attack their partners boss?"

 

 

 

 

One that loves his Country, and is with the 62%.....not to mention the World

 

Over 9000 Lies so far....and it doesn't bother the rednecks a bit...they LOVE their Lying Crooks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the gop should keep their mental POS upstairs in his living quarters as they did with raygun for 4-5 years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" a serious inquiry needs to be made about this man’s condition of mind." That is an understatement of the century

 

 

 

the "stable genius"  is finished, he may still have his Moronic base, but those Freaks & Nuts won't ever to be able to reelect him...Thank God!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, benson13 said:

 

"What kind of a loving spouse does everything in their power to attack their partners boss?"

 

 

 

 

One that loves his Country, and is with the 62%.....not to mention the World

 

Over 9000 Lies so far....and it doesn't bother the rednecks a bit...they LOVE their Lying Crooks

He's putting partisan politics over consideration for his wife. That makes him slimy in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He's putting partisan politics over consideration for his wife. That makes him slimy in my book.

 

 

Why hasn’t she filed for divorce..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Why hasn’t she filed for divorce..?

Perhaps she puts her marriage vows over the impish behavior of her husband?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

What kind of a loving spouse does everything in their power to attack their partners boss? The man is an inconsiderate fuckstain.

He is a patriot .

he cares about America 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He's putting partisan politics over consideration for his wife. That makes him slimy in my book.

Your book? The same one that says god appointed a most ungodly man to lead you sinners out of the hell of your own making???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Your book? The same one that says god appointed a most ungodly man to lead you sinners out of the hell of your own making???

You must not read your bible. God has used worse people to advance his Kingdom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

You must not read your bible. God has used worse people to advance his Kingdom. 

You must’ve a literalist who doesn’t grasp allegory and metaphor.

having a liar and cheat of 40 years lead the faithful is just an excuse to put trump over Jesus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

You must’ve a literalist who doesn’t grasp allegory and metaphor.

having a liar and cheat of 40 years lead the faithful is just an excuse to put trump over Jesus 

Noah was a drunk. Paul was a murderer. Many more examples that were not written as allegory. No one is putting Trump over Jesus. There is a good chance, based on his actions and the issues he is fighting, he is doing Gods work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STFU ROOM RETARD BENSON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benson13 said:

George Conway, an attorney and the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, is calling for a “serious inquiry” into President Donald Trump’s “condition of mind.”

 

Conway, a persistent Trump critic despite his wife’s position in the administration, slammed the president’s “brazen, pathological mendacity” for lying over even mundane matters. 

 

“Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him?” Conway wrote. “Why would he feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?”

 

Conway’s first tweet linked to a clip in which Trump suggested that District Judge Amy Berman Jackson found “no collusion” in sentencing former campaign manager Paul Manafort on Wednesday. 

 

“I can only tell you one thing: Again that was proven today, no collusion,” Trump declared, repeating “no collusion” multiple times. 

However, the judge in the District of Columbia said no such thing. 

 

“The ‘no collusion’ mantra is simply a non sequitur,” she said, adding that “the investigation is still ongoing.”

 

Conway also referred to Trump’s shifting story on Apple CEO Tim Cook, whom he incorrectly referred to as “Tim Apple” at a White House meeting last week.

 

The president reportedly told GOP donors Friday that he had said “Tim Cook, Apple” but that the “Cook” was so fast no one heard it

The recording of the event proves otherwise. Then, Trump claimed he skipped the word just to save time. 

 

“A ridiculous assertion, of course,” Conway wrote. “He really said ‘Tim Apple’ instead of ‘Tim Cook of Apple’ to save **a third of a second**

These and other incidents of lying led to Conway’s volley of tweets, concluding with a call for a check on Trump’s mental health. 

 

“Whether or not impeachment is in order, a serious inquiry needs to be made about this man’s condition of mind,” he wrote. 

 

Here’s his full takedown: 

 

Have we ever seen this degree of brazen, pathological mendacity in American public life? One day he makes a harmless slip of the tongue, something any mentally balanced person would laugh off.

 
image_bigger.jpg

Have we ever seen this degree of brazen, pathological mendacity in American public life? One day he makes a harmless slip of the tongue, something any mentally balanced person would laugh off.

 

But instead he lies about it. He denies what the world can see on videotape. Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him? Why would be feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?

 
image_bigger.jpg

But instead he lies about it. He denies what the world can see on videotape. Even his donors and supporters wonder, what is wrong with him? Why would be feel compelled to tell such an absurd lie?

 

But one lie on any subject is never enough for Donald Trump. So he next tells a different lie. Yes, I omitted a word, but to save time. A ridiculous assertion, of course—he really said “Tim Apple” instead of “Tim Cook of Apple” to save **a third of a second**?

 
image_bigger.jpg

But one lie on any subject is never enough for Donald Trump. So he next tells a different lie. Yes, I omitted a word, but to save time. A ridiculous assertion, of course—he really said “Tim Apple” instead of “Tim Cook of Apple” to save **a third of a second**?

 

This man who recently gave a incoherent, rambling two-hour-plus speech, this man not known for economy of words? Another absurd, crazy lie. Pathological. And now, another one. The judge says, in open court, that Manafort’s lawyers’ “no collusion” “mantra”was patently ...

 
 
image_bigger.jpg

This man who recently gave a incoherent, rambling two-hour-plus speech, this man not known for economy of words? Another absurd, crazy lie. Pathological. And now, another one. The judge says, in open court, that Manafort’s lawyers’ “no collusion” “mantra”was patently ...

 

ridiculous because it was irrelevant to the charges at hand—not that there was no proof of collusion, just that whether there was or wasn’t was irrelevant to the proceedings at hand. And yet he lies again—a blatant lie—about what the judge said in open court.

image_bigger.jpg

ridiculous because it was irrelevant to the charges at hand—not that there was no proof of collusion, just that whether there was or wasn’t was irrelevant to the proceedings at hand. And yet he lies again—a blatant lie—about what the judge said in open court.

 

Again, pathological. It’s not rational, because it’s a lie that no reasonable person would believe. It undermines his credibility. It’s self-defeating.

 
image_bigger.jpg

Again, pathological. It’s not rational, because it’s a lie that no reasonable person would believe. It undermines his credibility. It’s self-defeating.

 

But these are just two of ... how many examples? Hundreds? Thousands? Is it possible to count? At any level of government in this country, in any party, have we ever seen anything like this? It’s beyond politics. It’s nuts. It’s a disorder.

 
image_bigger.jpg

But these are just two of ... how many examples? Hundreds? Thousands? Is it possible to count? At any level of government in this country, in any party, have we ever seen anything like this? It’s beyond politics. It’s nuts. It’s a disorder.

 

Whether or not impeachment is in order, a serious inquiry needs to be made about this man’s condition of mind.

 

  Then you can psych drug those Catholic teenagers for having the wrong facial expressions and confiscate all Harley Davidson motorcycles after you ban all the weapons and remove political campaign free speech slogans etc.

 

Scum bag farm subside cannibals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

you over at 5x5s and souls house again?

 

Are you talking to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

you over at 5x5s and souls house again?

STFU ROOM RETARD BENSON, YOU STILL LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union, based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem. It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.

During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents ("dissidents") who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.The term "philosophical intoxication", for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country's Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism—Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin—made them the target of criticism."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615

 

 

 

Like the rest of the Room has....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Room retard you ignore no one... you wear your prize of being room retard well!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Room retard you ignore no one... you wear your prize of being room retard well!!!

Do you go to a psychiatrist duck?

You really ought to think about it it might help you.

 

What happened to BIGSUX?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×