Sign in to follow this  
Toldya

Trump the Fascist Wants Biker Gangs and the Military to Kill Democrats

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/13/exclusive-president-donald-trump-paul-ryan-blocked-subpoenas-of-democrats/

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

But of course, it's all okay because he vaguely referred to some fake crimes that 'the left' has supposedly committed.

12 hours ago, Toldya said:

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

It is outrageous, of course.  And entirely in the style of a Third World dictator or mob boss.    The fact that Trump is threatening those who oppose him politically, with physical violence, is more evidence of how important it is to oust this worldwide embarrassment  from office.