Sign in to follow this  
Fit2Serve

RIGHT-Wing White Nationalist Terrorists Mass-Murder 40 in New Zealand

On 3/15/2019 at 3:06 AM, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting-updates-christchurch.html

Looks like some of Jesus' weakest little Conservative puke anti-immigrant Fanboys are up to their usual tricks again.

"Boys! Let's mass-murder 40 Muslims as they kneel during Friday prayers, and post it on social media! Last time we only slew 12 at that Tree of Life Synagogue.

We need to up the body count!" 

VERDICT:

Today, every weeping Maori in New Zealand is.reminded once again why you should NEVER allow the White Christian Killer from Europe to invade your Nation.

I'll leave the posting of this Cult's online 75 page Manifesto to one of the Conservatives here on this Forum.

Real Christians don't do this stuff.  The problem is some of the most evil people on earth claim to be or think that they are Christians. I would say that out of every 10,000 people who claim to be Christian only 1 actually is. Jesus would not approve of killing innocent people.

People who are right wing are of Satan. They worship Ayn Rand and Donald Trump. Dylan Roof is a prime example of right wing racist trash. Anyone with a MAGA hat and a Confederate flag is of Satan. 

It's easy for a person to sat he's a Christian. People do it all the time.

When it come to racists, bigots and MAGAts we need to be proactive. They are depraved and dangerous. We need to rid the world of them and their DNA.

Christ tells us to welcome immigrants. Hebrews 13:1-2 1Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. 2Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

The Bible tells us to welcome immigrants.

Leviticus 19:33-34 

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

18 Bible verses about Loving Foreigners

'When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 'The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

22 hours ago, harryramar said:

what no thoughts and prayers for the victims?

i am shocked 

what? does nz need more stringent gun laws?

50 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Real Christians don't do this stuff.  The problem is some of the most evil people on earth claim to be or think that they are Christians. I would say that out of every 10,000 people who claim to be Christian only 1 actually is. Jesus would not approve of killing innocent people.

People who are right wing are of Satan. They worship Ayn Rand and Donald Trump. Dylan Roof is a prime example of right wing racist trash. Anyone with a MAGA hat and a Confederate flag is of Satan. 

When it come to racists, bigots and MAGAts we need to be proactive. They are depraved and dangerous. We need to rid the world of them and their DNA.

Christ tells us to welcome immigrants. Hebrews 13:1-2 1Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. 2Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

'When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 'The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

attacking Christians again I see.

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

According to Yahoo News, the alleged killer who live-streamed the attack identified himself as Brenton Tarrant. He claimed that to be motivated by “far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.”

Outstream Video

00:00
00:00

fmg.theroot&c=1552710492&sz=401x301

The shooting left 49 people dead inside two mosques. Some 41 people were killed inside Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch, while several more were killed inside Linwood Masjid Mosque

maybe the legislators should have consulted the people of new Zealand before they just let in a bunch of goat fu ckers....

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

attacking Christians again I see.

Telling people to follow Christ and the Bible is attacking Christians? I only attack fake Christians because they are the most evil people on earth. There should be a bounty on them. I'd much rather be around atheists or Muslims than fake Christians. They Buy Bull Belt is infested with fake Christians.

3 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Telling people to follow Christ and the Bible is attacking Christians? I only attack fake Christians because they are the most evil people on earth. There should be a bounty on them. I'd much rather be around atheists or Muslims than fake Christians. They Buy Bull Belt is infested with fake Christians.

oohh….fake Christians....so YOU are the arbiter of what a real and non real Christian is.....GOT IT....

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oohh….fake Christians....so YOU are the arbiter of what a real and non real Christian is.....GOT IT....

That's right. I am. Now you are getting it. 

It's simple, the people who adhere to Christian value are Christians. The people who don't adhere to Christian values are with Satan and will be exterminated and will spend eternity in hell. His rules not mine. So if I were you liar, I would not be packing any long underwear where you are you are going. Pray for a miracle that you will stop lying but if Calvinism is right, people like you have been predestined for eternal torment. You better hope the Bible is wrong about you. If it is not possible for you to stop lying then you are going to hell. 

Some Christians would tell you to repent but I think we both know that you can't repent. You better hope that I am wrong and they are right. If you never lie again maybe there's hope for you.

God has already determined who is going to hell and it looks like you are on the hell train.

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation. -- Jude 4

There's nothing you can do about it.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction. -- Romans 9:11-22

3 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

That's right. I am. Now you are getting it. 

It's simple, the people who adhere to Christian value are Christians. The people who don't adhere to Christian values are with Satan and will be exterminated and will spend eternity in hell. His rules not mine. So if I were you liar, I would not be packing any long underwear where you are you are going. Pray for a miracle that you will stop lying but if Calvinism is right, people like you have been predestined for eternal torment. You better hope the Bible is wrong about you. If it is not possible for you to stop lying then you are going to hell. 

Some Christians would tell you to repent but I think we both know that you can't repent. You better hope that I am wrong and they are right. If you never lie again maybe there's hope for you.

God has already determined who is going to hell and it looks like you are on the hell train.

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation. -- Jude 4

There's nothing you can do about it.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction. -- Romans 9:11-22

abortion lately?

15 minutes ago, bigsky said:

abortion lately?

Too bad your mother didn't about you. I bet she regrets not flushing you down the toilet. BTW MAGAt, there is nothing in the Bible saying abortion is wrong.  

Not only won't you stay on topic you employ the age old Russian tactic of whataboutism. So liar, tell me why you don't think you will be going to hell. What sucks is that your torment won't start until you die.

The Bible Supports Abortion! | Southern Skeptic

What the Bible says about Abortion

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.
If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23
The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.
And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6
Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.
Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16
And the LORD said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names. -- Numbers 3:40
God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.
And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17 
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)
Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14
Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16
God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.
Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14
God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.
The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ... 
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28
God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

Too bad your mother didn't about you. I bet she regrets not flushing you down the toilet. BTW MAGAt, there is nothing in the Bible saying abortion is wrong.  

Not only won't you stay on topic you employ the age old Russian tactic of whataboutism. So liar, tell me why you don't think you will be going to hell. What sucks is that your torment won't start until you die.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23
And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6
Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16
And the LORD said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names. -- Numbers 3:40
And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17 
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)
Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14
Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16
Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14
The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ... 
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28
God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

your mother informed me that you think your dad is better in bed than her....

6 hours ago, Chiseler said:

false, read your own article dumbass

You say this about every link I post.  I’m terribly concerned you might not know how to read.

From the article...

“Six months into Trump’s presidency, we now have enough data to assess his own approach. The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.”

6 hours ago, Chiseler said:

Trump got your gaping butthole all bruised up didnt he

Chis has butthole on the brain 👆

You can't really blame all the cute little ALT-Right cuckservatives and suckervatives for being angry. Their diminutive reproductive equipment is just laughed at by most sane women who've had a REAL man, their sperm and fertility counts are in the crapper, and they are being replaced across the globe by stronger, more virile people of color. 

I imagine it must suck to have your 243 years of automatic advantages kneecapped by American societal change. The only compassionate thing we can do is just put them out of their misery. Frankly, tolerating all the weak little ALT-Fright melanin-deficient boys who whine endlessly about "their" women being impregnated by better males was boring...after the first 5 minutes.

Next.  

5 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

You say this about every link I post.  I’m terribly concerned you might not know how to read.

From the article...

“Six months into Trump’s presidency, we now have enough data to assess his own approach. The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.”

and?  they only counted 310 civilian casualties and they dont say who killed them

you failed

5 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Chis has butthole on the brain 👆

jrock wishes he was black because his pecker is tiny

10 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

what does the bible say about following laws? 

8 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

hurt woman with child, be punished.  how is this saying abortion isnt murder?

says nothing about a fetus, it's talking about a baby already born

says nothing about fetuses pretty sure these are talking about who to tax

these are the words of people in the bible stories, not god.  learn how to read

also not god speaking. again, learn how to read

not talking about abortion, you literally can't read.  

they conveniently left out the first part of the sentence: Judah, saying, because it is again someone in the bible speaking, not god.  

you are a brainwashed idiot.

1 hour ago, Chiseler said:

and?  they only counted 310 civilian casualties and they dont say who killed them

What do you mean “who” ??   😂😂😂

drones/bombs aren’t who.  

Commander in chief, chief.  Just as the article details.

Sorry your trump fantasies die w/ your every attempt to exalt his name.

jrock wishes he was black because his pecker is tiny

Chiz now has buttholes + peckers on the brain 👆

You’re a weird dude, chiz.

Just now, jrock2310 said:

What do you mean “who” ??   😂😂😂

drones/bombs aren’t who.  

Commander in chief, chief.  Just as the article details.

lol, you're retarded.  you didn't even read your own article.  bombings aren't the only warfare going on in that area.  read your own article and its source before you reply again with more meaningless words that only make you look like a jackass. 

Just now, jrock2310 said:

Sorry your trump fantasies die w/ your every attempt to exalt his name.

Butthole + peckers on the brain 👆

You’re a weird dude, chiz.

thumb_large_e297b068a53e0eb9c3ec.jpg

15 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

lol, you're retarded.  you didn't even read your own article.  bombings aren't the only warfare going on in that area.  read your own article and its source before you reply again with more meaningless words that only make you look like a jackass. 

thumb_large_e297b068a53e0eb9c3ec.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Let me simplify:

Donald trump is Commander in Chief aka The President aka Commander of the Military.  Meaning under his auspice bombs/drones engaged are of his volition.

What you’re attempting to do is somehow disassociate trump from his own admins actions.  

You have yet to actually refute anything w/ any numbers of figures.  Instead you elect to tell others they didn’t read their own material in effort to minimize and deflect from acknowledging facts about your own beloved POTUS.

I’m old enough to remember when you once tried to vilify Obama by posting an arrant meme displaying burned victims.

Meanwhile...

“Hand in hand with Trump’s enthusiasm for air power comes a demonstrated tolerance for civilian casualties. Increased air power in Iraq and Syria has resulted in unprecedented levels of civilian deaths. Even by the military’s own count, civilian casualties have soared since Trump took office.”

Like you suggested... its probably by  hands of other bombers.  Why not sounds good to me.   You know what ... better yet... its probably just fake news.  Yeah... that’s it — fake news.

Ha! 

Winning!

Loser!

[chiz screams downstairs]

“MOM!!!  ARE MY HOTPOCKETS READY!?”

11 hours ago, bigsky said:

maybe the legislators should have consulted the people of new Zealand before they just let in a bunch of goat fu ckers....

the insanity of shooting over 40 people cannot and should not be excused.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

the insanity of shooting over 40 people cannot and should not be excused.

the insanity of ushering in hundreds and thousands of people that DO NOT ASSIMILATE cannot and should not be excused....

56 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the insanity of ushering in hundreds and thousands of people that DO NOT ASSIMILATE cannot and should not be excused....