Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
123urout

If you dont wear a MAGA hat,You aint a real man.

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

sorry   bro  lol  i meant this for  kfools

 

NP.....MAGA !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hayzoos was a Semite ... not a white prettyboi.

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit that wiping your azz with a MAGA hat is a poor substitute for just having the nearest MAGAt lick you clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harryhands said:

Still waiting for someone, anyone, to tell us when America was great...

 

Harry the Hack is back in town !

 

On this day in 1789, the First Congress under our current Constitution met in its first joint session in New York and undertook an important order of business: confirming George Washington’s election as President.

 Image result for first congress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too funny...the pussy who is too cowardly to admit which state he lives in is telling the rest of us how to be a real man like him. ummm no thanks sis.

I'm all set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, harryramar said:

too funny...the pussy who is too cowardly to admit which state he lives in is telling the rest of us how to be a real man like him. ummm no thanks sis.

I'm all set

^^^thinks that where someone lives, defines their political ideology^^^

 

...and he wonders why everyone thinks he's an idiot.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

^^^thinks that where someone lives, defines their political ideology^^^

 

...and he wonders why everyone thinks he's an idiot.

 

 

If one whines about socialism and handouts while taking socialism and handouts ,where they live does define them  if they live in a mooch state that takes socialism and handouts.

and you call me the idiot😀

ooooops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harryramar said:

If one whines about socialism and handouts while taking socialism and handouts ,where they live does define them  if they live in a mooch state that takes socialism and handouts.

and you call me the idiot😀

ooooops

Hairy,this is what we think of you and your agenda.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Harryhands said:

 

Still waiting for someone, anyone, to tell us when America was great...

 

1944.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

1944.

 

Few alive then would have thought so.  Very few...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harryhands said:

 

Few alive then would have thought so.  Very few...

wtizXKtGvLGhcpxagzRIgos4wpWW5dCdnVfR4U8O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harryhands said:

 

Few alive then would have thought so.  Very few...

Think the English, French, Polish, Chinese, and Filipinos would disagree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Think the English, French, Polish, Chinese, and Filipinos would disagree with you.

 

No.  It was a very difficult time to be alive and America was hardly great. 

 

A great nation would have come to the defense of others before it was attacked.  And being at home then wasn't great either.

 

Your statement is nothing but ahistorical, therefore highly inaccurate, bias...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harryhands said:

 

No.  It was a very difficult time to be alive and America was hardly great. 

 

A great nation would have come to the defense of others before it was attacked.  And being at home then wasn't great either.

 

Your statement is nothing but ahistorical, therefore highly inaccurate, bias...

UZPH.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Think the English, French, Polish, Chinese, and Filipinos would disagree with you.

Saying America has never been great is total nonsense.America has always been great because it was founded on christian principles and ran by a majority of Christians.Until Democrats and their slavery came along and gave us a black eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Saying America has never been great is total nonsense.America has always been great because it was founded on christian principles and ran by a majority of Christians.Until Democrats and their slavery came along and gave us a black eye.

SHs4u1yJnT5fHliMWPbx_F3U3S9HO9tslAqB1tiD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really have to buy a MAGA hat.  Chicks dig men in MAGA hats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theLion said:

They only come in “small”. 

 

 

 yes like the new range of MAGA condoms.. ones shaped like mushrooms called ' The President's a Pervert'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 

 

 yes like the new range of MAGA condoms.. ones shaped like mushrooms called ' The President's a Pervert'

Your impartialness is showing again...

 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×