slideman

Graham blocks resolution to make Mueller report public

Lindsey knows Trump is compromised by the Russians. He is not acting like a patriot.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I read that earlier, I wonder why??? 

"But Graham, a close ally of Trump's who chairs the Judiciary Committee, objected after Schumer refused to amend the House-passed resolution to include a provision calling on the Justice Department (DOJ) to appoint a special counsel to investigate DOJ misconduct in the handling of the investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's email use and the Carter Page Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications."

2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

"But Graham, a close ally of Trump's who chairs the Judiciary Committee, objected after Schumer refused to amend the House-passed resolution to include a provision calling on the Justice Department (DOJ) to appoint a special counsel to investigate DOJ misconduct in the handling of the investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's email use and the Carter Page Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications."

hmmmmmm, this is going to get interesting ..

Now that's a good reason. We don't need to know what's in that stinking report anyway.

Lindsey is now completely a creature of Donald Trump. Graham is not much of a leader he is more of a follower. He used to be an acolyte of John McCain.now he's owned lock stock and barrel by Donald Trump

Just now, slideman said:

Lindsey is now completely a creature of Donald Trump. Graham is not much of a leader he is more of a follower. He used to be an acolyte of John McCain.now he's owned lock stock and barrel by Donald Trump

look at the fukking faggot liberal lying and crying again

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

look at the fukking faggot liberal lying and crying again

Look at the fukking fagot con lying and crying again

9 minutes ago, neue regel said:

So it’s pretty obvious that graham is shielding tRump, and is using non sequitors to do it. 

1 minute ago, Arris said:

Look at the fukking fagot con lying and crying again

shouldn't you be blowing ur daddy right now?

13 minutes ago, theLion said:

So it’s pretty obvious that graham is shielding tRump, and is using non sequitors to do it. 

Graham was making a point that Schumer doesn't want to look at misconduct by the FBI. He did that by voting no on an inconsequential, non-binding piece of legislation.

Just now, neue regel said:

Graham was making a point that Schumer doesn't want to look at misconduct by the FBI. He did that by voting no on an inconsequential, non-binding piece of legislation.

And you too, but you probably won’t admit it. 

Oh the humanity!  What has this world come to? Next thing you know they will be drawing swastikas on the wall with poop. 

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

Oh the humanity!  What has this world come to? Next thing you know they will be drawing swastikas on the wall with poop. 

Oh wait, what's this?  Gosh darn those evil literally hitlers and literally nazis

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

The faux outrage is fcking pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, theLion said:

And you too, but you probably won’t admit it. 

I'm sorry...me too? I don't get your meaning.

29 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I'm sorry...me too? I don't get your meaning.

You are doing exactly as graham is doing, tRumpoid. 

1 minute ago, theLion said:

You are doing exactly as graham is doing, tRumpoid. 

But, I didn't vote against anything......????

59 minutes ago, slideman said:

Lindsey didn't last long as a widow. John wasn't quite cold and Lindsey was opening his cheeks for. Donald

Everything should be made public.  The report, the "witnesses", the fisa requests, the fbi spy reports.... everything. 

This whole farce needs to be made public, and the people who ran it, prosecuted. 

Under Senate rules, any one senator can try to pass or set up a vote on a bill, resolution or nomination. But, in turn, any one senator can block their request. 

The Senate has some pretty dumb rules, it seems.

We, the public, paid for Mueller's report, and we obviously have the right to see it.

38 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

I think I posted this in the wrong thread