Sign in to follow this  
sole result

My Separate Time Table while Compromising With Humanity's Misdirection of Space As Timed Apart Ancestrally Here

EXplaining my symbolic positions of ancestral achiement for the space of reproductive cycles that actually took place, taking place, haven't happened yet or never do get added.

16 sides in pink and blue are the spaces of 16 great great grandparent to each lifetime that was conceived to the center point of origin those 16 positioned evolved from being part of the moment here.

those 8 turning points on the 4 parallel vertical to center axses are 8 positons of great grandparents to each great grandchild added currently 3 generations after the 8 were born and some still alive, some dead. start filling the gaps  mentally with the siblings not shown from the original 16 siblings, cousins.

now to the 4 horizontal corners to the children that reproduced the two parents of the vertical center axis and as how life never exceeds the moment here they originated from the center as well. now again the tpotal sum of human populaiton currently got here within this natural system not designed by intellectual process or random chance while this does explain specific gravity and all things generating it from how the univere is perpetually sustained to universal positions being where they are currently. 

Oh the simplicity of simple compounding details being exactly where they are in plain sight. anyway, fll the spaces between the lines again was these points and corners are inclusive to each lifetime of each species occupying space in this atmosphere now. so back to siblings from the 8 breat grandparents being great anunts and uncles 2nd counsins, siblings.  now here is the two peaks of center axis, parents of each ancestor added to the species labelled next generation. siblings, cousins those that will go to their braves never reproducing their own biological replacements. 

Now read between the lines of inside angles and outside edges, as all lines are of a radial proportion from point of being eternally sorted out now and humans only live on the surface of this planet naturally. look at how expanding details only work erpendicular or say DC current spikes in measuring electic wave cycle.  This is where light and electricity move as the same rate of speed comes into play with principles of magnetic push pull effects to same and opposite polarities act and react between objects having each pole. anyway, so much to say going on at the same time no one track se[paration can come close to covering everything going on at the same time. hint hint.

Anyway here is where the other 8 colors come into employment of my thinking. time is based upon distance traveled relative to compared objects occupying space at the same time and what it takes to get from one point to another.  But that is instinctive awareness of ones position as centered being eternally sorted apart while adapting to time being universally stationary.  no society puts that as anything possible in any philosophy of anything else is possible. The original sin. the civilizations point of getting ancestires to give up just adapting to the moment. the beginning of thinking outside self containment of their own ancestral psotion alive now. Intellectual thinking out of a box philosophy the birth of becoming socially dishonest with actual life and socially corrupted as ancestries start teaching their children how to avoid physical destruction of what they need to survive and their children to have a better time at living than those already lived.

back to colors again, purple is night, winter solstice, inception, extinction. Green is summer solstice, noon of the day, extinciton of a species, yellow and orange as dawn and dusk spring and fall, conception to dead, male female separation to lifetimes being reproductions of half life positions of another generation keeping the species relative to the eternally sorted out moment.

this is how I came upon instinctively recognizing what ho intelelctual social order allows being discuss anywhere be it academically, artistically, politically, economically, spiritually, idealistically. the physical link to why nobody gets along intellectuallybecause physically each lifetimes has to have its own space to rest adapting to needing the same thing every other lifetime needs at the same time being alive as eternally sorted apart.

6,000 years of denying now is eternity as a species capable of destroying itself to save ideas within itself. Is tht not vanity, pride, glutony, thievary, cheating. lying, stealing, murdering honesty to save misguided opions ancestrally. this origami saved my sanity. let it rescue your own.  Nobel peace prize would be payment of gratitude enough.

serenity isn't complicated.

Picture-278.jpgPicture-279.jpg

Why didn't you punch holes in these  like you did in previous origamis?

I suspect you feared that excessive  ancestry would flow out, and  time would implode, upsetting the Menstrual Periodic Table of Elemental Mydearwatsons.

58 minutes ago, slideman said:

Teacher can't you send this guy to the water cooler room

I come at you from the core of intellectual divide and conquer and you play this crap because you won't admit to your scripted typecast behavior. this is the soul to your persuasion of power within "we the people" standing tall against the individual.

Intellectual politics is about creating the illusion of being more than equally eternally sorted apart now. it is academically who can fool the most people for the longest time ancestrally, artistically is just boosting the lillusions of deceptionists loathing their own equally alive state of living here now. as for economics, it is self expanitory. religion is to justify language as superior means to just employing physicaldestruction of what a person needs left after the fighting. so on and so on.

56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why didn't you punch holes in these  like you did in previous origamis?

I suspect you feared that excessive  ancestry would flow out, and  time would implode, upsetting the Menstrual Periodic Table of Elemental Mydearwatsons.

these holes separating male and female designations within DNA of same species.reat grandparent,grandparent, parent, children. Oh 72 combined holes not counting the edges half punches.

Picture-204.jpgPicture-142.jpg

31 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

You are able to tabulate time?

doesn't last beyond being part of the moment here time is the duration you are in the moment conception to dead and any ancestors you leave behind.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

doesn't last beyond being part of the moment here time is the duration you are in the moment conception to dead and any ancestors you leave behind.

Yep

Just now, Five By Five said:

Yep

tabulate distance from inception is the total number of reproductive cycles placing 7.5 billion ancestors alive now in specific order of added to the atmosphere now. simple simon. piece of cake. simple compounding reproductions contracting half life reporductions into next generation of static half life reproducers that may or maynot become parents before dead.

past ends now and future begins here everything inbetween doesn't exceed the moment or stay as entered. Your time here is a specific result of how it works equally everywhere inorganically or ancestrally..

Just now, sole result said:

tabulate distance from inception is the total number of reproductive cycles placing 7.5 billion ancestors alive now in specific order of added to the atmosphere now. simple simon. piece of cake. simple compounding reproductions contracting half life reporductions into next generation of static half life reproducers that may or maynot become parents before dead.

past ends now and future begins here everything inbetween doesn't exceed the moment or stay as entered. Your time here is a specific result of how it works equally everywhere inorganically or ancestrally..

Yep

5 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Yep

detecting your usual patronizing condescension again thinking you won and you did at having your ideology pounded into simple form of historical denying practiced by billions living here now.

Just now, sole result said:

detecting your usual patronizing condescension again thinking you won and you did at having your ideology pounded into simple form of historical denying practiced by billions living here now.

I have only been on the forum since 2012 as fiveby five I think I was here for a few more years before that as someone else

There's only about 30 people here everyday sole

Not even close to billions looking at what your writing

7 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I have only been on the forum since 2012 as fiveby five I think I was here for a few more years before that as someone else

There's only about 30 people here everyday sole

Not even close to billions looking at what your writing

butterfly effect, karma, action and reaction being equal. Life is specific results not random luck. Know how it works and why humans prefer to ignore it working naturally and damn the opportunities open up.

I practice the individual power of suggestion as most here and you included do the persuasion of power "We outnumber you" line of vernacular commnication from a cast of typecasted people.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

these holes separating male and female designations within DNA of same species.reat grandparent,grandparent, parent, children. Oh 72 combined holes not counting the edges half punches.

Picture-204.jpgPicture-142.jpg

There are 47 complete holes on each of these two sheets.

How do holes separate males from females?  

Is there more than one species here? If there isn't, why mention it?

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are 47 complete holes on each of these two sheets.

How do holes separate males from females?  

Is there more than one species here? If there isn't, why mention it?

count again.

16 1/8 holes, 16 3/16 holes 40 10 1/4 inch, and I excluded the 16 half 1/4 on the outside edge and if you include them then it is 48 total 1/4. same as there are 40 intersections separating the 64 squares perpendicularly and diagonally there are 24 whole 16 half making 32 combined on that squared sheet of copy paper. folded in half 3 times vertically, horizontally, top left to lower right and lower left to top right.

It is the alignments overlapping that triggered my instincts to go beyond my intellectual training to be a civilized character on the world stage ignoring the specifics of simultaneosuly alive easy to ignore because of calendars, clocks, relative differentials to anything else is possible and spen your time being alive to help prove now isn't eternity historically so humans can feel above just being part of eternally sorted apart now.

Since that philosophy started at the dawn of civilization, all hell was governed by making believe humans were implaneted, not natural results.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

Since that philosophy started at the dawn of civilization, all hell was governed by making believe humans were implaneted, not natural results.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

count again.

16 1/8 holes, 16 3/16 holes 40 10 1/4 inch, and I excluded the 16 half 1/4 on the outside edge and if you include them then it is 48 total 1/4. same as there are 40 intersections separating the 64 squares perpendicularly and diagonally there are 24 whole 16 half making 32 combined on that squared sheet of copy paper. folded in half 3 times vertically, horizontally, top left to lower right and lower left to top right.

You are not good at counting holes.

Nor can you explain how you use holes to show gender.

Lookit: you cannot say anything profound with origami.  Stick to paper sculptures and paper swans.

It is the alignments overlapping that triggered my instincts to go beyond my intellectual training to be a civilized character on the world stage ignoring the specifics of simultaneosuly alive easy to ignore because of calendars, clocks, relative differentials to anything else is possible and spen your time being alive to help prove now isn't eternity historically so humans can feel above just being part of eternally sorted apart now.

AGAIN with this "eternal" crap. Humans have not always existed and therefore are not eternal. Nothing human can be eternal.

Philosophy did not start at the "dawn of civilization" at all.

Hell was governed by SATAN!

Humans were "implaneted"?

What is 'implaneted'?   placed on a planet?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

What is 'implaneted'?   pl

aced on a planet?

I like beer

And Bourbon and scotch

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

What is 'implaneted'?   placed on a planet?

Obviously I put an e in implanted and you have to do everything to make me feel embarrassed from the mistake and others to think this guy is an idiot that cannot spell so why listen to anything he is talking about. I get your psychological methodology to multitasking discrediting me and getting others to ignore the subject of my discussion and all things fall back to staying in relative realities worked against everyone taking sides of ignoring now is the universal position at being perpetually balanced as details compound into nothing stays the same as before now.  Cycles within cycles, suds to bubbles make a foam on the surface of seeing is believing anything else is possible to a species imagining they are more than what they are as existing here ancestrally replaced. Now for the rest of my thinking.

Wasn't called philosophy until the word was invented. Language creates mental barriers as lines of communication between brains start emntal disciplines of social behavior especially after alphabets became a way of visual conversations between people never talking face ot face.

Hell is artistic impression of what if there is life after deathwhen people are governed to work within living trained to believe living wasn't being eternally s0orted apart now. measuring how many spins of the planet, cycles of lunar phases, seasonal shifts, revolutions around the star, reproductive cycles in each species, gestation between conception and birth, length of duration within all the cycles overlapping both inorganic and organic.

Science and religion both offer possibilities something other than natural process placed humans in this atmosphere. that is where "Implanted" came from and again, my brain works instinctively before translating intellectually so typing words I can resemble a chimp pounding on a keyboard human error. I never suggest I am more than one male human physically, where intellectually I can imagine being anything else, but I never allow myself to believe I am anything other than my physical position in life sustaining the species by total number population present now where your charcter always projects your personality is a gift from a higher intelligence than my human instincts that came with conception.

Mob mentality and the persuasion of power "we say, you better obey or else". So many or else things can happen, mosting psychological, metaphysically managed by group behavior going unnoticed in daily routine of being civilized/trained to obey language arts.

Minority opinions become popular ideology, reality is spawned. laws that rule whom is in charge of managing the co-ordination of people speciallizing in common tasks so each person doesn't spend all their time trying to get everything done for themselves does one thing they excel at for a period of time each day to produce as much products to trade for other things they didn't do for themselves others specialized in. That learn a trade doing what your talent does with little effort because each person is different so are each person's talents. Individualresult again with social applications to create a society where all people do different things of all things each person needs. Commerce. The need to transport, market, collect raw materials, process into finished products, the whole society thing I am not trying to stop taking place.

The deceptions to create shadows of doubt is all I am arguing against since passive agression works within language so can passive resistance. poser of suggestion is as powerful as persuasion of power when the suggestions are describing what persuasion of power makes everyone ignore in plain sight and instinctively navigated without a words necessary.

conception to extinction is God to a food chain limited to one universal position. Satan is abused power of suggestion used by one species against its own species ancestrally. Original sin.

means to maintain planned obsolescence, and plausible deniability. theaters of institutional doubt. stages of social experimentation gone wrong historically and nobody wants or can stop doing it without revealing the dishonesty and corruption needed to keep it going so it becomes easier to stay in character ancestrally than deviated from historically practices.

The insanity as ruled long enough. I cannot physical end it by myself, but within myself I can figure out why humanity beacme what is taking place within our species globally. History shows it if you "read between the lines of one track projections of what if scenarios.".

Self evident. Time is stationary and details never duplicate contracting results twice now. Occam's Razor logic.

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

Obviously I put an e in implanted and you have to do everything to make me feel embarrassed from the mistake and others to think this guy is an idiot that cannot spell so why listen to anything he is talking about. I get your psychological methodology to multitasking discrediting me and getting others to ignore the subject of my discussion and all things fall back to staying in relative realities worked against everyone taking sides of ignoring now is the universal position at being perpetually balanced as details compound into nothing stays the same as before now.  Cycles within cycles, suds to bubbles make a foam on the surface of seeing is believing anything else is possible to a species imagining they are more than what they are as existing here ancestrally replaced. Now for the rest of my thinking.

Wasn't called philosophy until the word was invented. Language creates mental barriers as lines of communication between brains start emntal disciplines of social behavior especially after alphabets became a way of visual conversations between people never talking face ot face.

Hell is artistic impression of what if there is life after deathwhen people are governed to work within living trained to believe living wasn't being eternally s0orted apart now. measuring how many spins of the planet, cycles of lunar phases, seasonal shifts, revolutions around the star, reproductive cycles in each species, gestation between conception and birth, length of duration within all the cycles overlapping both inorganic and organic.

Science and religion both offer possibilities something other than natural process placed humans in this atmosphere. that is where "Implanted" came from and again, my brain works instinctively before translating intellectually so typing words I can resemble a chimp pounding on a keyboard human error. I never suggest I am more than one male human physically, where intellectually I can imagine being anything else, but I never allow myself to believe I am anything other than my physical position in life sustaining the species by total number population present now where your charcter always projects your personality is a gift from a higher intelligence than my human instincts that came with conception.

Mob mentality and the persuasion of power "we say, you better obey or else". So many or else things can happen, mosting psychological, metaphysically managed by group behavior going unnoticed in daily routine of being civilized/trained to obey language arts.

Minority opinions become popular ideology, reality is spawned. laws that rule whom is in charge of managing the co-ordination of people speciallizing in common tasks so each person doesn't spend all their time trying to get everything done for themselves does one thing they excel at for a period of time each day to produce as much products to trade for other things they didn't do for themselves others specialized in. That learn a trade doing what your talent does with little effort because each person is different so are each person's talents. Individualresult again with social applications to create a society where all people do different things of all things each person needs. Commerce. The need to transport, market, collect raw materials, process into finished products, the whole society thing I am not trying to stop taking place.

The deceptions to create shadows of doubt is all I am arguing against since passive agression works within language so can passive resistance. poser of suggestion is as powerful as persuasion of power when the suggestions are describing what persuasion of power makes everyone ignore in plain sight and instinctively navigated without a words necessary.

conception to extinction is God to a food chain limited to one universal position. Satan is abused power of suggestion used by one species against its own species ancestrally. Original sin.

means to maintain planned obsolescence, and plausible deniability. theaters of institutional doubt. stages of social experimentation gone wrong historically and nobody wants or can stop doing it without revealing the dishonesty and corruption needed to keep it going so it becomes easier to stay in character ancestrally than deviated from historically practices.

The insanity as ruled long enough. I cannot physical end it by myself, but within myself I can figure out why humanity beacme what is taking place within our species globally. History shows it if you "read between the lines of one track projections of what if scenarios.".

Self evident. Time is stationary and details never duplicate contracting results twice now. Occam's Razor logic.

I took a dump, Now I am eternally separated from that Demonrat clone.

21 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I took a dump, Now I am eternally separated from that Demonrat clone.

Youa re parallel to Xavier working in series to silence honesty from anyone at any time. Youa re a social stooge seeking advancement to disciple of doubt. enjoy your success only winning hypothetical standards.