Sign in to follow this  
Bluenami

Hitler's alliance with Christianity

3 minutes ago, TDS said:

I'm not some milkmaid from Wisconsin, I was born to rule. I am your nemesis..

good luck with that jim

NSlsMsu.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

good luck with that jim

NSlsMsu.jpg

Just so you know. I am a retired master craftsman of many building trades, especially carpentry, like Jesus.

Just now, TDS said:

Just so you know. I am a retired master craftsman of many building trades, especially carpentry, like Jesus.

Except Jesus didnt lie about being a carpenter.

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

Atheists are just as susceptible to patriotism as religious people. 

Do you think that would pan-out in correlational data?

I do. On a per capita basis I bet it's close.

How do we verify this?

How do we define patriotism?  What is it?  Does it mean to blindly support whatever the government happens to be or only support a government that you perceive as sensible?

Well, it's changed in The United States a bit. For most of my life the service was considered an honorable position as was supporting them. It didn't always have anything to do with the government necessarily.

Well, I have to define patriotism before I can make correlations.  Is it blind dogmatic allegiance or something else?

That's not really traditionalism. Yes, it's true thats the way things have always been everywhere you go but that's because it's a societal normative lifestyle. In other words people don't get married because of tradition even though there is traditionalism in marriage to a degree.

It doesn't matter what the tradition is.  That was a "for instance".  The point is that traditions are not conclusions from reasoning.

Am I doing X because it's a sensible thing to do or am I doing X because it's what my family has always done?

The opposite of that is simply not specifying anything.  Men can marry men or women or whatever.  There is no tradition and nothing to enforce.

Rediculous. Of course there is enforcement. There are discrimination laws protecting them. Laws are force.

The laws don't force people to get married nor to marry any particular person.  The laws simply prevent discrimination (ie prevent traditionalism).  It prevents the prevention of liberty.

Marriage between men and women is very logical. What do you mean?

What's the logic?  That's it's good for the species?  Ok.  First, how do you know?  And why is furthering the species good?  According to the green party, people are bad, remember? lol

Maybe it's better if the population tapers off, so maybe men marrying men is beneficial for the species.  (btw I'm not gay and don't like to see men marrying men, it's just a "for instance")

But nobody is presenting a logical argument in reality though, they're appealing to tradition and the bible.  Even if the tradition is logical, it's coincidental and not the foundation for belief in the tradition.

1 hour ago, TDS said:

Cheesler sounds like a trust fund boy to me.

He's definitely a bitch.

1 hour ago, Chiseler said:

lol look how mad you are. people are working two jobs, that doesn't mean they have to.  lol you're so dumb

Not at all. I laugh at bitches like you. 

WR5UAaM.jpg

Fill this out and send it to Teacher.

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

Not at all. I laugh at bitches like you. 

WR5UAaM.jpg

Fill this out and send it to Teacher.

youre gay

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

youre gay

I see that you are projecting again loser.

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

i'm gay

dude, i know.  this isn't that kind of forum

1 hour ago, Bluenami said:

Traditionalism specifies, for instance, that marriage be between a man and woman.  The opposite of that is simply not specifying anything.  Men can marry men or women or whatever.  There is no tradition and nothing to enforce.

So traditionalism is a rule that wasn't arrived at by reason, unless there is some logical reason that men shouldn't be allowed to marry men, but it's taken on faith as an absolute rule; it just is.  The same with the other traditions.

I know you could argue from a scientific standpoint that traditionalism is better for families, but then you'll have to figure out how to prove "better" is objectively better, so it's just moving the goal posts and is still a claim held on faith.

So that's what traditionalism boils down to: faith-based vs reason-based, moral absolutes vs moral relativity.

Sure it's tribal and innate, but there is no objective reason to be loyal.  Some species survive as independent creatures with no loyalty to anything.  Cats (except lions).  So it's not a requirement, but just something people do.

Lots of people burn the flag (usually liberals and probably atheist ones), so patriotism isn't required to live (so long as a vet ain't standing nearby lol).

opposite of traditional  marriage is between a man and a woman  is that it is nottherefore any marriage other than a man and a woman is non traditional..

traditional  marriage is between a man and a woman  therefore any marriage other than a man and a woman is non traditional

12 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

dude, i know everyone knows i suck dick.

And?

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

I have aids.

welp, good luck with that. 

Sure it's tribal and innate, but there is no objective reason to be loyal.  Some species survive as independent creatures with no loyalty to anything.  Cats (except lions).  So it's not a requirement, but just something people do.

cats should not be the role models in mating behavior. 

4 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

my mother has a penis larger than my dad's

So when she gave birth to you, she must have Bad word you out her ass.

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

i eat sh!t

no wonder you have so many diseases

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

i don't wipe my ass. no wonder i have so many diseases

A lot of you MAGAts have horrible hygiene.

21 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

i smell like absolute ass 

yeah you smelly hippies like the ones in california love sh!tting on the sidewalks and dropping used needles everywhere

2 hours ago, Chiseler said:

im on food stamps and i blame liberals for the fact that im fat and stupid. they go to college. that's what libs do. all my bosses fired me because they were liberals.

You have no idea whether all the people who fired you were liberal, conservative or moderate. You got fired because you missed work and stole stuff and could not get along with your co workers. Go back to selling meth to your loser friends.

The Catholic Church makes accommodations for short term survival. They see heads of state as transient compared to the Church.

13 hours ago, jerra- said:

cats should not be the role models in mating behavior. 

Should?  How do you get "ought" from "is"?

What is, is what is.  There is no ought.

People who think ought exists are the problem causing all the suffering.

10 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

i cant find a job because walmart stopped hiring greeters

you can always go back to letting greasy old men touch you for $5 a pop

Christ, it's mid March 2019 already! Hey Trumpanzees. Put down your little fist full of Orange sh|t-gibbon feces and scuttle right down to the South, and get your NAZI Christmas ornaments now, before all the Confederate re-enacters and Breitbart vegetables clear out the shelves at your local Babbling Belt Gun Show! 

On 3/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, Zaro said:

Indeed. kfools is most interested in smearing people who don't fit perfectly into the box he is stuck in. He is envious

Kuntfool is a douchebag.

HAIL ZARO!