Jump to content
SpyCar

***Bombshell Report***Bernie Sanders in the 1970s urged nationalization of most major industries (CNN)

Recommended Posts

I'd like to see SpyCar and RollingRock in an MMA no holds barred cage fight! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'd like to see SpyCar and RollingRock in an MMA no holds barred cage fight! 

 

RR is a very infirm guy who walks with a cane. I'm a strong and strapping 6' 2" former football tackle and second-row rugby player who trained as a boxer growing up.

 

There would be no sport in such a match, I can assure you. I don't beat up invalids. Not moral or ethical.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

There would be no sport in such a match, I can assure you. I don't beat up invalids. Not moral or ethical.

In a fight to the death, infirmity is of no consequence.  One will die and one will live.  The length of the fight is the only thing that might be affected.  Everyone likes watching a pryde of lions ravage a live juvenile water buffalo.  We know who will win, but we watch anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Skans said:

In a fight to the death, infirmity is of no consequence.  One will die and one will live.  The length of the fight is the only thing that might be affected.  Everyone likes watching a pryde of lions ravage a live juvenile water buffalo.  We know who will win, but we watch anyway.

 

There would be no sport in such a thing. I would not participate in such an unfair spectacle.

 

Bill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

There would be no sport in such a thing. I would not participate in such an unfair spectacle.

 

Bill

 

My boyfriend would squash you like the bug that you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

My boyfriend would squash you like the bug that you are.

 

LOL. Sure pal.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

RR is a very infirm guy who walks with a cane. I'm a strong and strapping 6' 2" former football tackle and second-row rugby player who trained as a boxer growing up.

 

There would be no sport in such a match, I can assure you. I don't beat up invalids. Not moral or ethical.

 

Bill

You are both a liar and an idiot.  I'm not an "invalid" by any means.  I use a cane because I have issues with my right knee.  Other than that, I'm perfectly healthy.  

 

You are a mentally deficient stalker and keyboard warrior.  Nothing more.  You're a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

 

 

You are both a liar and an idiot.  I'm not an "invalid" by any means.  I use a cane because I have issues with my right knee.  Other than that, I'm perfectly healthy.  

 

You are a mentally deficient stalker and keyboard warrior.  Nothing more.  You're a joke.

RR

You should just ignore Bill...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I'm not an "invalid" by any means.  I use a cane because I have issues with my right knee. 

Well, I have to say, Bill's kind of right, you are an invalid.  You should get that knee fixed in Canada where it's free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

 

 

You are both a liar and an idiot.  I'm not an "invalid" by any means.  I use a cane because I have issues with my right knee.  Other than that, I'm perfectly healthy.  

 

You are a mentally deficient stalker and keyboard warrior.  Nothing more.  You're a joke.

 

If you are trying to talk me into knocking the sh*t out of you, keep at it.

 

A very stupid decision on your part, but you are the most foolish man on the forum.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Well, I have to say, Bill's kind of right, you are an invalid.  You should get that knee fixed in Canada where it's free.

Why would I need it to be free?  I have a top shelf insurance plan and six digits in the bank.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

If you are trying to talk me into knocking the sh*t out of you, keep at it.

 

A very stupid decision on your part, but you are the most foolish man on the forum.

 

Bill

Yeah, you go ahead and try that.  :lol:  Come onto my property without an invitation.  I double dog dare you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 12:10 PM, SpyCar said:

Supporters of BS on this forum, like TrollingRock always lie about the ideology of their cult leader. They say show us where he's said he wants to nationalize major industries. In 2016 the media gave the cranky old socialist a free-pass, and we got Donald Trump.

 

This time CNN has done an in-depth analysis of the ideological career of BS and the far-left part he started (Liberty Union party).

 

CNN's findings:

 

Bernie Sanders advocated for the nationalization of most major industries, including energy companies, factories, and banks, when he was a leading member of a self-described "radical political party" in the 1970s, a CNN KFile review of his record reveals.

<snip>

During this time, Sanders and Liberty Union argued for nationalization of the energy industry, public ownership of banks, telephone, electric, and drug companies and of the major means of production such as factories and capital, as well as other proposals such as a 100% income tax on the highest income earners in America.

<snip>

"I favor the public ownership of utilities, banks and major industries," Sanders said in one interview with the Burlington Free Press in 1976.

 

As if any thinking-people had their doubts about what for of ideology drives Sen. Bernard Sanders (I-Vt.).

 

Bill

 

Bernie also wrote that women fantasize about being raped by multiple men.  

 

I wonder if Bernie is Beto's grandpa? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skans said:

I'd like to see SpyCar and RollingRock in an MMA no holds barred cage fight! 

I would take SpyCar in that one... RR is too much of a whiny little bitch.

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Yeah, you go ahead and try that.  :lol:  Come onto my property without an invitation.  I double dog dare you.

Where's that same spirit that you want illegals treated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Why would I need it to be free? 

Socialists like you are always bucking for free healthcare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

 

Why would I need it to be free?  I have a top shelf insurance plan and six digits in the bank.  

 

^^^^plutocrat socialist.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Yeah, you go ahead and try that.  :lol:  Come onto my property without an invitation.  I double dog dare you.

 

I'm aware of your huge arsenal of guns and your propensity to use them.

 

You'd need one. Believe me.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

 

Why would I need it to be free?  I have a top shelf insurance plan and six digits in the bank.  

 

^^^Doesn't vote with Trump on the ballot.

 

Votes for Republicans for Senate who turn the SC right and who make Mitch McConnel the Senate Majority leader.

 

Has a bum knee, insurance, and money in the bank and doesn't fix it.

 

As I said, the most foolish man on the forum.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Skans said:

Socialists like you are always bucking for free healthcare.

I want free healthcare for others.  I can pay for my own.  Take my future free healthcare and give it to someone else who is more in need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I want free healthcare for others.  I can pay for my own.  Take my future free healthcare and give it to someone else who is more in need.

 

^^^ big-shot socialist plutocrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 2:22 PM, merrill said:

I am a republican by nature however the party has been a takeover victim by the Fascist Libertarian Fundamentalist group. Most republicans don't seem to care.

 

 nationalization of the energy industry, public ownership of banks, telephone, electric, and drug companies WOULD NOT be a bad idea as 

owners would be the users and users would be the managers.

 

And take a look at these items: People need these items and all of these receive large tax dollar subsidies and taxpayer bailouts. So it seems nationalization has taken place therefore

these tenants should be evicted immediately and all be managed without CEO's and BOD's.

 I like the above thinking 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, merrill said:

 I like the above thinking 

 

 

LOL. Merrill. You are one of the rare Communist-Republicans.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

LOL. Merrill. You are one of the rare Communist-Republicans.

 

Bill

 

Wrong again ..... try economic growth through smart management republican with a touch of socialist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...