Sign in to follow this  
KneeJerk

Collectivism vs Individualism

G. Edward Griffin on Collectivism vs Individualism, Idea X and The Creature from Jekyll Island

Real American philosophy.

kj

1 minute ago, KneeJerk said:

G. Edward Griffin on Collectivism vs Individualism, Idea X and The Creature from Jekyll Island

kj

always the parallel to art and reality. Mind over matter, symbolism over substance and the willingness of ancestors to become type cast people in sorted theaters of doubt ancestrally performed as eternal sontextual souls forced to occupy lower life forms of homo sapien residents to space time continuum universal results only intelect could design and humans will never appreciated fully.

Have any idea how historically wrong that was and remains in plain sight?

12 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

kj

some of us have to work do you want to give us more of a summary on your ideas of collectivism vs. Individualism in text so we can just read it really quick instead of having to watch a whole damn video YouTube and you better not put another one on the damn page KJ or else I'm going to get teacher on your butt

Who the hell is g Edward Griffin? Never heard of him

Is KJ's posting it I probably don't want to

Urine idiot lying there on your nursing home coffee enema bag.

I set the show up at the time he gets to the subject.

You obviously are just spamming ... not to know this.

The pot-dissolved haze you recall reality through inhibits your remembering the many, many times I've cited Griffin and his book "The Creature From Jekyll Island".

You should know by now about the scam that is the Fed and how it was perpetrated by the "Money Trust" that the Act was theoretically supposed to break up.

Instead, it was strengthened by the Cartel and it supports Collectivism throughout the world.

Die in ignorance.

Everybody should watch the whole thing.

kj

9 minutes ago, sole result said:

Not responding to my post?

What could I possibly interpret from your verbose excruciations?

kj

Just now, KneeJerk said:

What could I possibly interpret from your verbose excruciations?

kj

it is comparing actual ancestral positions to factual social rank in societal details and you don't understand actual life completely and can recite anything else is possible to letter of the ideas you prefer fits your character's desires to be exception to equally created now.  Or simple intelect over instincts preference. I am instincts over intellect preference and ideologies frown upon that in every social justificaiton casting people into citizens of context over content historical behavior traditionally honored cradle to grave.

Jerk your needs.

Is  G Edward Griffin related to Peter Griffin, the  father of Chris, Meg and little Stewie and the husband of Lois Griffin nee Pewterschmidt?

Does he advocate governors picking our senators for us?

32 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Is  G Edward Griffin related to Peter Griffin, the  father of Chris, Meg and little Stewie and the husband of Lois Griffin nee Pewterschmidt?

Does he advocate governors picking our senators for us?

Once again denigrate anyone that compares specific real results to collective opinnon fact reality you bring real characters from family guy fiction as your part of the conversation.  true diversion, actual distraction, complete distortion.  

Intellect is induced energy, not thought processing one''s position at adapting to conditions never the same details as before again. 

Past the loonies and their toons.

kj

7 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

Past the loonies and their toons.

kj

When a philosopher cannot discuss things actually taking place and talks in grand metaphors of being anything else going on naturally, they aren't trying to save life as it exists, but make humans believe they aren't part of it naturally.

Grand ... like a canyon.

Go jump in one and stay off 'my' thread.

kj

6 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

Grand ... like a canyon.

Go jump in one and stay off 'my' thread.

kj

your thread is nothing more than just another string theory corrupting the self evident results of life limited to being eternally sorted apart now just to keep ancestors willing to perform as type cast people ancestrally recorded historically as they only exist here now.

You and drjoeb. left and right wings working the same methodology from two ideologies of divided interpretations ignoring real for reality's sake.

G.  Edward Griffin.

G. Gordan Liddy

J. Paul Getty

I. Lewis 'Scooter"  Libby

F. Lee Bailey

L. Ron Hubbard

Men who go by an initial plus a name used to be a fad among pompous asses.

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

your thread is nothing more than just another string theory corrupting the self evident results of life limited to being eternally sorted apart now just to keep ancestors willing to perform as type cast people ancestrally recorded historically as they only exist here now.

The Jerk DESERVES to have  sole polluting his thread.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The Jerk DESERVES to have  sole polluting his thread.

Another weaver of yarns about whatifisms.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

Another weaver of yarns about whatifisms.

That is not a "whatifism".  

You could not recognize a "whatifism" if one bit you on the preposition.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

That is not a "whatifism".  

Because you say so? Because it was written somewhere and you just repeated it as undeniable it was printed and people performed as if it really was a natural process instead of implimented social ideas avoiding being honest about life's actual physical  limitations.

Magic money from nothing.

kj

On 3/14/2019 at 12:11 PM, XavierOnassis said:

G.  Edward Griffin.

G. Gordan Liddy

J. Paul Getty

I. Lewis 'Scooter"  Libby

F. Lee Bailey

L. Ron Hubbard

Men who go by an initial plus a name used to be a fad among pompous asses.

HA! quite right.

He's plenty pompous, however he has done his homework on Jekyll Island and the Fed Cartel that makes money from nothing and charges interest on it.

The Magic Checkbook.

The whore'houses' love that.

The IMF and World Bank love that ... and love that US taxpayers pick up the tab.

But what do you care.

kj

On 3/14/2019 at 12:12 PM, KneeJerk said:

kj

Oh god, this guy?

"Join us in the fight against collectivism!"  LOL

On 3/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, Five By Five said:

Who the hell is g Edward Griffin? Never heard of him

Is KJ's posting it I probably don't want to

He wrote the "creature from jekyll island".  A book about the creation of the federal reserve banking system.

1 minute ago, KneeJerk said:

HA! quite right.

He's plenty pompous however he has done his homework on Jekyll Island and the Fed Cartel that makes money from nothing and charges interest on it.

The Magic Checkbook.

The whore'houses' love that.

The IMF and World Bank love that ... and love that US taxpayers pick up the tab.

But what do you care.

kj

When we tried using gold and silver coinage, there was a major panic or financial crisis every seven to ten years.

That is a historical fact.

From a pragmatic point of view, what we do now is preferable to more people than what was done then.

Perhaps there are even better solutions, but financially the world is better off with the Fed than it was without it.