Sign in to follow this  
MeWiseMagic

Oh my God, how ANNOYING is Beto ?????

I tried to watch the guy this morning, his arms flailing constantly like a helicopter unable to take flight!

Looked away for a few minutes to just listen, and it was just as annoying! He speaks in a manic panic, not inspiring to me personally.

Assuming the man is sincere in his beliefs, I must say he has ZERO qualifications to be Potus! 

He LOST to the repulsive Ted Cruz, so he runs for president???

Beto is VERY FULL of himself, I cannot see the appeal at all!

He may be picked as the Dem. nominees running mate though, Texas is a big electoral prize...

4 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

I tried to watch the guy this morning, his arms flailing constantly like a helicopter unable to take flight!

Looked away for a few minutes to just listen, and it was just as annoying! He speaks in a manic panic, not inspiring to me personally.

Assuming the man is sincere in his beliefs, I must say he has ZERO qualifications to be Potus! 

He may be picked as the Dem. nominees running mate though, Texas is a big electoral prize...

WONT HELP THE DIMOCRATS

26 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Agreed!!

He DOES appear to be stepping on Spanky Trump's "toes"/presentation!

"President Donald Trump is welcoming Beto O’Rourke to the Democratic primary race with faint praise.

Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office Thursday, Trump says of the Texas congressman: Well, I think hes got a lot of hand movement.” Then he added: Is he crazy or is that just how he acts?”

TrumpKillers1.gif&op=noop

tenor.gif?itemid=5411071

giphy.gif

donald-trump-impeached-dying-man-deathbe

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, MeWiseMagic said:

I SEE YOU LOVE A LIAR..THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS OR

IS IT YOU ADMIRE PRESIDENTS THAT TRAVEL THE WORLD 

FUKING EVERY PROSTITUTE HE CAN FIND IN EVERY MARRAGE HE WAS IN...OR SELLING OUR COUNTRY OUT TO OUR ENEMYS SO HE AND HIS FAMILY WILL MAKE MONEY AND FUK OUR PEOPLE..OR GIVE TRILLIONS TO THE RICH AND NOTHING TO THE REST..MY GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU LOVE..HUH

1 minute ago, jimjc said:

I SEE YOU LOVE A LIAR..THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS OR

IS IT YOU ADMIRE PRESIDENTS THAT TRAVEL THE WORLD 

FUKING EVERY PROSTITUTE HE CAN FIND IN EVERY MARRAGE HE WAS IN...OR SELLING OUR COUNTRY OUT TO OUR ENEMYS SO HE AND HIS FAMILY WILL MAKE MONEY AND FUK OUR PEOPLE..OR GIVE TRILLIONS TO THE RICH AND NOTHING TO THE REST..MY GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU LOVE..HUH

you shouldn't talk about your momma like that

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Agreed!!

Beto came off this morning as spastic and borderline out-of-control...

It was disturbing!

I'm not sure Texas is in play in 2020.  They're not going to vote blue in that election under any circumstances.  They just elected that beaten down whipped loser Cruz over a way less disgusting Beto.

Beto is SWIMMING in mystery money.

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you shouldn't talk about your momma like that

LAST DAY SO...I SAW YOUR PICTURE AND VOMITED..THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME

7 minutes ago, jimjc said:

LAST DAY SO...I SAW YOUR PICTURE AND VOMITED..THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME

YOU SAW A PICTURE OF YOUR MOMMA AND YOU PUKED??? WOW

6 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

It was disturbing!

he is running against the "economic peril"  we are in .

LOL

The economy is  kicking butt and he is  saying we are in  peril.  Sad.  Preaching to  morons

My mother-in-law was listening to CNN this morning, and they were discussing Robert.

The talking heads said he worked two themes in his loss to Cruz...his "Aw shucks, just got out of my truck" demeanor and "I'm doing it my way" approach to campaigning (no PAC money, no pollsters, no staff dedicated to counting votes/delegates, etc.).  The first might...and they stressed might...work in the first primary, but wouldn't work nationally and the second is a pathway to certain defeat.

He's gorgeous ... right?

10959144-6806167-image-a-4_1552522699835

The 19th Amdt will assure him the nomination.

The Kardashian Era will destroy us all.

PS - they can't even get south by southwest correct.

kj

31 minutes ago, splunch said:

I'm not sure Texas is in play in 2020.  They're not going to vote blue in that election under any circumstances.  They just elected that beaten down whipped loser Cruz over a way less disgusting Beto.

Beto is SWIMMING in mystery money.

Speaking of Texas...

Texan Julian Castro is already running for Potus, is infinetly more qualified than "Beto", and can actually talk without his arms looking like an acid freak badly attempting ESL!!!

Oh, and Mr. Castro is actually a Latino-American!!!

48 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

im pretty sure he will run against trump.....it is what California wants..

18 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

My mother-in-law was listening to CNN this morning, and they were discussing Robert.

The talking heads said he worked two themes in his loss to Cruz...his "Aw shucks, just got out of my truck" demeanor and "I'm doing it my way" approach to campaigning (no PAC money, no pollsters, no staff dedicated to counting votes/delegates, etc.).  The first might...and they stressed might...work in the first primary, but wouldn't work nationally and the second is a pathway to certain defeat.

question is.....did he learn from his failure? most people do....

Just now, bigsky said:

im pretty sure he will run against trump.....it is what California wants..

Beto is more running for the Veep running mate spot...

Although Kamala Harris is a better choice for Veep and for getting the 55 California electorals.

Texas is a big prize as well with 34 electorals.

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

Maybe the bigger question is...if he changes who he is will he still have his charm or just become another straight, white male running for POTUS?

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Maybe the bigger question is...if he changes who he is will he still have his charm or just become another straight, white male running for POTUS?

he raised a hundred million dollars.....the people he gives some of that money to will determine the answer and remedy for that situation...

I personally dont care what he does....I am voting for the current president of the u.s.….and that is all I can do

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I just couldn't watch him and those constant helicopter blade arm movements!

Even without looking at him, his cadence while speaking is virtually frantic and desperate.

He seems like a decent family man, but he might make the most annoying candidate for Potus ever! LOL!

2 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Beto is more running for the Veep running mate spot...

Although Kamala Harris is a better choice for Veep and for getting the 55 California electorals.

Texas is a big prize as well with 34 electorals.

well....the democrats play the long game better than anyone.....California is already theirs regardless who they run...they will run Robert to get the texas prize you speak of...that is the smart play anyway.....I think that running a woman is suicide in the presidential race...women dont like women

25 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Agreed!!

20 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

It was disturbing!

Bill Clinton's always had a reputation for "explaining stuff".....sans, all the theatrics.....

I'm thinking the Dems have a NEW "explainer", in INDIANA!!!! (of all places)

2 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

I just couldn't watch him and those constant helicopter blade arm movements!

Even without looking at him, his cadence while speaking is virtually frantic and desperate.

He seems like a decent family man, but he might make the most annoying candidate for Potus ever! LOL!

he only just today announced....he will develop a team and they will instruct him how to do it right...will the public buy it? will the liberal democrats vote for a communist? we know the progressives will....but will the classical liberals....time will tell...

1 hour ago, MeWiseMagic said:

I have not witnessed his campaigning yet. It sounds like as a democratic supporter you're saying he doesn't have what it takes?

I mean he does have the fact that he couldn't beat pissant little Ted Cruz on his record

I haven't heard a peep from Ted Cruz since he got elected

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

well....the democrats play the long game better than anyone.....California is already theirs regardless who they run...they will run Robert to get the texas prize you speak of...that is the smart play anyway.....I think that running a woman is suicide in the presidential race...women dont like women

BIDEN-BETO 2020 = BORING!!!!!

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

he only just today announced....he will develop a team and they will instruct him how to do it right...will the public buy it? will the liberal democrats vote for a communist? we know the progressives will....but will the classical liberals....time will tell...

LOL, you beat me to it! The DOJ should start looking into every dem. candidate for communist collusion.