Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MeWiseMagic

Oh my God, how ANNOYING is Beto ?????

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

he only just today announced....he will develop a team and they will instruct him how to do it right...will the public buy it? will the liberal democrats vote for a communist? we know the progressives will....but will the classical liberals....time will tell...

LOL!

 

Beto will be like a prize fighter with his corner man yelling each round- "Beto, keep the hands down, keep the fukking hands down Beto!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

BIDEN-BETO 2020 = BORING!!!!!

This should be Joe biden's theme song for his campaign boom boom Shaka laka laka boom

 

He's a damn fossil

 

 

 

The song work for Bernie Sanders 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

BIDEN-BETO 2020 = BORING!!!!!

it may be boring but it will bring in the Obama voters that voted for trump...and the younger college kids that wanted sanders....I fear sanders is the ron paul of the democrat party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

LOL, you beat me to it! The DOJ should start looking into every dem. candidate for communist collusion.

oh for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

LOL!

 

Beto will be like a prize fighter with his corner man yelling each round- "Beto, keep the hands down, keep the fukking hands down Beto!!!"

rush made the same criticism today.....I promise you that his nervous hand movement will be subdued....until he gets flustered...then it will become a tell....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

it may be boring but it will bring in the Obama voters that voted for trump...and the younger college kids that wanted sanders....I fear sanders is the ron paul of the democrat party

I can't see Biden winning the Dem. nom.

 

I feel comatose when I hear or watch him speak!

 

If he wins maybe old Joe should choose Beto as a running mate!

 

One can lull you into sleep and the other one can shriek you back awake! LOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MeWiseMagic said:

I can't see Biden winning the Dem. nom.

 

I feel comatose when I hear or watch him speak!

 

If he wins maybe old Joe should choose Beto as a running mate!

 

One can lull you into sleep and the other one can shriek you back awake! LOL!!

to be honest with you....if biden isn't part of what ever ticket the dems put together the communists in the party might just do so much damage to the democratic brand that it could be years before it recovers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bigsky said:

he will develop a team and they will instruct him how to do it right...

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....that worked-out, so well.....for Al Gore & Hillary Clinton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

BIDEN-BETO 2020 = BORING!!!!!

 

That would be fantastic.

 

A recent poll showed 37% of demonrats would be disappointed with a straight, white male nominee.  Can you imagine how pissed their base would be with TWO straight, white males on the ticket.  Trump might carry 48 states (CA and NY are hopelessly communist).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bigsky said:

he raised a hundred million dollars.....the people he gives some of that money to will determine the answer and remedy for that situation...

I personally dont care what he does....I am voting for the current president of the u.s.….and that is all I can do

Trump claimed that he did not NEED any campaign contributions, because he was so very, unbelievably rich that he would pay for all his campaign expenses. About two weeks later, he was peddling his stupid hats for $20 bucks a piece. What a total LIAR he is.

He is fulfilling Putin's dream of destabilizing our country. Vlad the Bad knows that this country is infested with ignorant racists he can exploit like Pigsty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Naughty-schoolboy-001.jpg?width=300&qual

The economy is  kicking butt and he is  saying we are in  peril.  Sad.  Preaching to  morons

 

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lil' Jr. Teabaggers.....

 

Quote

How Trump's Economic Chickens Are Finally

Coming Home To Roost

February 13, 2019

 

"Assisted by the least qualified White House staff in history, Trump has continued to breach conventional wisdom and practice. Yet Liberal analysts have watched with dismay as polls have showed stable support from Trump’s base, no matter how outrageous the behavior. Surely, they said, the economic reality of what Trump is up to must eventually kick in.


 

Now a trifecta of bad economic news for his base raises the question whether that time has finally arrived:

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump claimed that he did not NEED any campaign contributions, because he was so very, unbelievably rich that he would pay for all his campaign expenses. About two weeks later, he was peddling his stupid hats for $20 bucks a piece. What a total LIAR he is.

He is fulfilling Putin's dream of destabilizing our country. Vlad the Bad knows that this country is infested with ignorant racists he can exploit like Pigsty.

 

Of course he does...the democratic party has been around for 91 years.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Lil' Jr. Teabaggers.....

 

 

Your're the biggest idiot on this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bigsky said:

rush made the same criticism today.....I promise you that his nervous hand movement will be subdued....until he gets flustered...then it will become a tell....

 

wankin.gif

Gee.....tell us something-else we already know.....

 

limbaugh%20dance%20gif.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

I can't see Biden winning the Dem. nom.

I feel comatose when I hear or watch him speak!

 

Well, your sophomoric-need for more-entertaining politics surely was fulfilled in '16!!!!
 

Quote


Paul_Manafort-860x280.jpg

 

May 11, 2016 - “Donald Trump understands media. He’s a television star and he’s connected to the media. …This is the ultimate reality show. It’s the presidency of the United States.”

 

http://bluenationreview.com/trump-strongman-manafort-says-u-s-presidency-is-the-ultimate-reality-show/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....that worked-out, so well.....for Al Gore & Hillary Clinton.

not saying they will perform as instructed...just saying he will be properly schooled in how to perform well....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump claimed that he did not NEED any campaign contributions, because he was so very, unbelievably rich that he would pay for all his campaign expenses. About two weeks later, he was peddling his stupid hats for $20 bucks a piece. What a total LIAR he is.

He is fulfilling Putin's dream of destabilizing our country. Vlad the Bad knows that this country is infested with ignorant racists he can exploit like Pigsty.

you sound like a child with your putin putin putin line of horse sh it....if you believe the sh it you spew....it is a good gawd damn thing you are no longer a teacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

you sound like a child with your putin putin putin line of horse sh it....if you believe the sh it you spew....it is a good gawd damn thing you are no longer a teacher

I taught Spanish, you drooling idiot, not Poli Sci. You MORONS think that every teacher, instructor, or profesor is unqualified to teachy anything unless hew agrees with your wackadooldle politics.

College is about teaching students academic subjects, NOT political indoctrination.  Of course, I realize that Hannity, Limbaugh and most of the right wing trolls here have never actually attended a college.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I taught Spanish, you drooling idiot, not Poli Sci. You MORONS think that every teacher, instructor, or profesor is unqualified to teachy anything unless hew agrees with your wackadooldle politics.

College is about teaching students academic subjects, NOT political indoctrination.  Of course, I realize that Hannity, Limbaugh and most of the right wing trolls here have never actually attended a college.

changes nothing....yer acting like a spoiled little child...willfully ignorant of reality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

you sound like a child with your putin putin putin line of horse sh it....if you believe the sh it you spew....it is a good gawd damn thing you are no longer a teacher

 

Yeah, who knows what was discussed, in their private, lil' conversation.....

 

8fb8b987-519c-4fd3-8d31-11fa6f7df1e2-lar

 

.....and, who landed the better deal??!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

Yeah, who knows what was discussed, in their private, lil' conversation.....

 

8fb8b987-519c-4fd3-8d31-11fa6f7df1e2-lar

 

.....and, who landed the better deal??!!!!

BOO!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

Well, your sophomoric-need for more-entertaining politics surely was fulfilled in '16!!!!
 

 

 

 

No I don't need entertainers.

 

I need one muthafukka who will defeat the Orange Monster!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×