personreal

"Democrats casually admit their obscene accusations against Trump and his supporters was a sham"

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You can't explain how Pelosi rationalizes leaving an illegitimate imposter in charge of the country.

Oh FFS I wasn't being literal.

Obviously Trump is the president.

If you weren't so determined to get hung up on every single detail and actually debated like a rational person this wouldn't be so frustrating.

Just now, DemoMan said:

More of your vusual meaningless blabber.

YOU: Pelosi is trying to put Pandora back in the box … Only to find that she can't ….

You know, If you hadn't been sent into juvie  criminal boot camp when you were 12, you might be a TINY bit less ignorant.

But I doubt it..

Meaningless my azz...

Tell me bubbles ...

If the Mueller investigation exonerates Trump ....will you be satisfied ?

If Mueller doesn't exonerate Trump will his supporters be satisfied ?

Pelosi is trying to put Pandora back in the box much to late in the game....

The conclusion is staring you straight in the face...no matter how inconvenient it is for you to accept.

And I have never been incarcerated in my life...

Except once 22 years ago...

In Okinawa for being drunk and disorderly and taking a swing at a superior who was treating the locals like they were subhuman.

I got 24 hours ...because my CO out ranked the little bastard and was present at the time.

But nice try...

4 hours ago, Toldya said:

I am saying that Trump is willing to tear the country apart to protect himself.

Trump isn't tearing the country apart. The left is with TDS.

Trump has already admitted to obstruction of justice on national TV.pelosi knows that the spineless assholes who are the Republicans in the Senate will not vote to convict.

We are ruled by 52 or 53 ignorant redneck rubes they call themselves senators.

Oh FFS I wasn't being literal.

Obviously Trump is the president.

If you weren't so determined to get hung up on every single detail and actually debated like a rational person this wouldn't be so frustrating.

So your earlier effort to explain her odd reasoning was tongue in cheek... so what is it??

There's a real fear that deluded morons like you will be reaching for your weapons with a month.

Right. She's saving us from civil war. Better to leave a horrible president in the world's most powerful office writing executive orders and nominating supreme court justices than risk some backlash from conservatives... which never happens due to ... wait for it... THEY'RE CONSERVATIVES... I GET IT.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Trump has already admitted to obstruction of justice on national TV.pelosi knows that the spineless assholes who are the Republicans in the Senate will not vote to convict.

exactly.... the more I think about it, the more I realize that an impeachment effort burns up so much political energy, and we ought not to waste it on that.  We ought to investigate him, and we ought to stymie him legislatively, and we ought to run a transparent and energized presidential primary campaign and pick a candidate that can beat him.  And then beat him.  And then, when he is an ex-president in January of 2021, we go after him legally and we find a way to convict him and imprison him and his kids.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

exactly.... the more I think about it, the more I realize that an impeachment effort burns up so much political energy, and we ought not to waste it on that.  We ought to investigate him, and we ought to stymie him legislatively, and we ought to run a transparent and energized presidential primary campaign and pick a candidate that can beat him.  And then beat him.  And then, when he is an ex-president in January of 2021, we go after him legally and we find a way to convict him and imprison him and his kids.

Prove you fukking POS pimp

10 hours ago, personreal said:

"This new revelation from Mrs. Pelosi is another example of Democrats casually admitting that everything they’ve done to this country through their obscene accusations against the president and his supporters was a sham."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-democrats-casually-admit-their-obscene-accusations-against-trump-and-his-supporters-was-a-sham

Nothing we didn't know from the start. 

And now the "pit bull" has retired, without prosecuting anyone but Manafort?  rolling laughter emoticon

Pathetic.

10 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Nothing we didn't know from the start. 

And now the "pit bull" has retired, without prosecuting anyone but Manafort?  rolling laughter emoticon

Pathetic.

Scam is the name of their game.

Now I expect to find leftists blaming Trump for the New Zealand shooting.

This is my first post this morning...now I'll go check for the accusations.

9 minutes ago, personreal said:

Scam is the name of their game.

Now I expect to find leftists blaming Trump for the New Zealand shooting.

This is my first post this morning...now I'll go check for the accusations.

This man's song sums up how much we American's are concerned with the Demorat's concern's and agenda's.

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

This man's song sums up how much we American's are concerned with the Demorat's concern's and agenda's.

:)

10 minutes ago, personreal said:

:)

I couldnt have said it better myself.

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I couldnt have said it better myself.

I'd say something...but I'm out of fuks.   :)

51 minutes ago, personreal said:

I'd say something...but I'm out of fuks.   :)

Especially trying to educate Demorats.

20 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Especially trying to educate Demorats.

That's never been done.  :)