Sign in to follow this  
Five By Five

teacher. This place is getting soft

It would be nice if we could insert a quote on a mobile device

My notification box remains empty almost and I'm happy

I don't know about you but it hurts when I see there's two and three hour threads only about six or seven threads deep

We don't have to be lazy we could actually be viral if we worked on it together all of us 

Collusion baby

There are no laws about ordinary everyday Americans colluding with ordinary everyday Russians

At least I think

And at least in America. 

Vladdy daddy is freaking out about the internet. Xi has his s*** on the wraps

Teacher the morning is ruined here everybody is staying asleep you used to be a little bit of activity here in the morning

Now there's nothing but red fiveby five gumballs filling up the page

Nobody likes you.
I'm not posting today specifically because I don't want you trolling me.

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Nobody likes you.

You are a whining Cry-Baby Chuck!

I'm sorry the world doesn't conform with your view of how it should be

and I guess you want me to make conditions for what the world should be like but it seems kind of futile

No, YOU are the one whining.
I merely addressed your complaints and told you why things are the way they are.

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Nobody likes you.

.....And, because you're teacher's lil' weekend/Holiday rent-a-cop.

shabby-security-guard+fat+paul+blart+mal

5x5, you are a caricature of your own intellect trying to escape the only time you have to stay alive and that makes you a perfected educated idiot everyone else controls with vocabulary and sting theories. Genetic puppet on the world stage of denying the self evident. Please escape that honesty. 

Bet you only ignore it with no response.everyone else does. then those responding ridicule it as gibberish, mental instability, anti-social behavior, weak and cannot stand on my own, jealousy, envy, cowardice. stupidity.

try standing on your own as only lasting as one of a kind being eternally sorted out same as the universe beyond your flesh and everyone rejects that actual result socially.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

5x5, you are a caricature of your own intellect trying to escape the only time you have to stay alive and that makes you a perfected educated idiot everyone else controls with vocabulary and sting theories. Genetic puppet on the world stage of denying the self evident. Please escape that honesty. 

Bet you only ignore it with no response.everyone else does. then those responding ridicule it as gibberish, mental instability, anti-social behavior, weak and cannot stand on my own, jealousy, envy, cowardice. stupidity.

try standing on your own as only lasting as one of a kind being eternally sorted out same as the universe beyond your flesh and everyone rejects that actual result socially.

I is what I is Sole

A Black zebra with white stripes

do you want to get in on this yellow vest deal or do you want to sit around and talk about word salad for the rest of eternity in the atmosphere now?

My eternity is going to run out someday and I'm not scared of it

in fact I want to enjoy every minute of it I have left I have spent 10 years in alcoholism and in a bad place and I'm getting out of it

I'm under a lot of stress right now...  I'm glad it was band when I went through the ordeal but anyway I didn't eat very much and I lost track of the time-space Continuum it was pretty damn scary

4 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I is what I is Sole

A Black zebra with white stripes

do you want to get in on this yellow vest deal or do you want to sit around and talk about word salad for the rest of eternity in the atmosphere now?

My eternity is going to run out someday and I'm not scared of it

in fact I want to enjoy every minute of it I have left I have spent 10 years in alcoholism and in a bad place and I'm getting out of it

You are the charcter you imaged yourself becoming on the world stage performing in the game of what ifism directing group social behavior geographically acting out one upism.

the objective is to keep every ancestor occupies cradle to grave to not stop those profiting from the organized chaos inflicted upon natural perpetual balancing where those doing the performing erase themselves from the game. 

You never figured out how the 1% exempt themselves from self fulfilling prophecy. I have.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sole result said:

You are the charcter you imaged yourself becoming on the world stage performing in the game of what ifism directing group social behavior geographically acting out one upism.

the objective is to keep every ancestor occupies cradle to grave to not stop those profiting from the organized chaos inflicted upon natural perpetual balancing where those doing the performing erase themselves from the game. 

You never figured out how the 1% exempt themselves from self fulfilling prophecy. I have.

I see you're still waiting for your brain transplant.

Edited by TDS

2 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Nobody likes you.

5x5 is a troll. Everyone wants him gone.

13 minutes ago, TDS said:

I see you're still waiting for your brain transplant.

Look at you play inverted logic where your social mind has a brain at all. Your character performance reveals exactly who you think you should have been and never will become physically.

Feel the burn yet. You love raising Hell  now see the eternal results of your behavior since conceived. You chose to rule in Hell.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

5x5 is a troll. Everyone wants him gone.

I don't.  He is a perfect example of what societal evolution does to each lifetime added to this species now. You back it up.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

The Mayan Indians come to mind

Nobody's really sure why they disappeared

4 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

The Mayan Indians come to mind

Nobody's really sure why they disappeared

Mayan indians is what teaches humanity why time relativity will destroy the species governed by hypothetical standards. Nurtured human nature not honesty taught will come back to self destructive societal order as taking place in every society now.  

You rather see extinciton than remain all you are in plain sight. that character shines through your use of vocabulary and self reported social behaivor with other people in your life.

My civil behavior is I walk away from those unwilling to rescue themselves from themselves.  need a better example of an alpha brain fighting against beta mentality as a group mind of context over content behvior patterns exercised ancestrally here in a position genetic results are eternally sorted apart now all the time?

won't find it on the world stage of everyone wishing real was reality they keep performing like time changes everything, when it doesn't do anything. Detils never stay the same while currently spaced apart as the universe sustained naturally here.

I'm under a lot of stress right now...  I'm glad it was band when I went through the ordeal but anyway I didn't eat very much and I lost track of the time-space Continuum it was pretty damn scary

What's your pleasure, 5x5?  A little sip of some Knob Creek?  Goes down smooth. 

Boubon-Whiskey-Tasting.jpg

Get lit on some real moonshine maybe?

moonshine.jpg

Good morning 5X5 - how about a little morning rum on the rocks with a splash of fresh squeezed OJ. 

substation-41-063.jpg&f=1

"God, I'd give anything for a drink. I'd give my goddamned soul for just a glass of beer."

— Jack Torrance

18 hours ago, Skans said:

What's your pleasure, 5x5?  A little sip of some Knob Creek?  Goes down smooth. 

Boubon-Whiskey-Tasting.jpg

Get lit on some real moonshine maybe?

moonshine.jpg

I like this

220px-Eagle_Rare_Bourbon_Whiskey.jpg

I like this

That's some high-dollar stuff there 123.  I'm not a big drinker, but I'll share some Knob Creek around Christmas with my in-laws.  That and some genuine moonshine.  The in-laws can put down the bourbon.  They have a friend who makes some pretty good moonshine.  Probably can't compare to your Eagle Rare, though!