Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Five By Five

Russia Blocks Access to ProtonMail

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

So my diction makes me suspect? That's odd.

It's odd that a MAGAt is semi articulate. Most of them are barely literate. You must be a MAGAt savant.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

It's odd that a MAGAt is semi articulate. Most of them are barely literate. You must be a MAGAt savant.  

He was making the case yesterday for a benevolent dictatorship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:

He was making the case yesterday for a benevolent dictatorship

Well said!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

He was making the case yesterday for a benevolent dictatorship

 

A benevolent dictatorship + articulate?  I think I know that dude!  There can't be that many LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bluenami said:

 

A benevolent dictatorship + articulate?  I think I know that dude!  There can't be that many LOL

teacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, slideman said:

He was making the case yesterday for a benevolent dictatorship

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. At least in a republic the land of sheep holds some additional electoral power. A truly benevolent dictator is superior to a pure democracy. Personally I believe the government that governs least governs best. Give the sheep the right to bare any arm used to police them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. At least in a republic the land of sheep holds some additional electoral power. A truly benevolent dictator is superior to a pure democracy. 

You're a fascist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're a fascist.

The opposite actually. How can one be a small government fascist? Government is a necessary evil, it's still evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...