Jump to content
Phoenix68

G.O.P. = Auto-Immorality

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

I'm not an expert, but you sure are an ignoramus of what makes TX tick. 

Tell me...What do YOU think makes Texas tick? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why don't you texans just Secede, and take the rest of the redneck states with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Tell me...What do YOU think makes Texas tick? 

TX is a big state with big problems. Not the least of which is the Republican Party, which has dominated for decades, and passed some of the dumbest laws ever.

The late Molly Ivins wrote articles about how stupid, corrupt, and craven the Republican legislature was, and it hasn't gotten any better.

The Republicans even passed a law, after there was a huge explosion at a factory making explosives, that companies didn't have to tell the communities they moved into what they were doing!!!

Even  if they were making TNT, and any explosion could level the town!!!

That's how stupid and depraved Republicans are, and they lie a lot, which is what gets them elected!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

why don't you texans just Secede, and take the rest of the redneck states with you!

TX is on the verge of turning blue, after decades of being dominated by the morons like Bush, Perry, and the current fool in the governor's office.

And what possesses any state to elect a liar, and diseased fungus to the Senate, aka: Ted Cruz?

Republicans lie a lot, and too many Texans believed them. But I think that they are waking up to the corruption and criminality of the GOP, and change is coming!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

TX is a big state with big problems. Not the least of which is the Republican Party, which has dominated for decades, and passed some of the dumbest laws ever.

The late Molly Ivins wrote articles about how stupid, corrupt, and craven the Republican legislature was, and it hasn't gotten any better.

The Republicans even passed a law, after there was a huge explosion at a factory making explosives, that companies didn't have to tell the communities they moved into what they were doing!!!

Even  if they were making TNT, and any explosion could level the town!!!

That's how stupid and depraved Republicans are, and they lie a lot, which is what gets them elected!!! 

There is a town near the Lone Star Munitions Works. It's name? Uncertain, Texas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're as ignorant of science as  you are everything else. Creationism is crap, but I didn't claim it was taught in TX.

Republican Hagiography is all TX has. How else could it elect GOP  scum like Tom Delay, Dick Armey, GW Bush, and Rick Perry?

What has made TX prosperous is the amount of oil that is under it's ground, and no Republican had anything to do with that, but you are too dumb to know it!

Texas was dim-0-crap controlled from the Reconstruction until 1970 when the dim-0-craps started turning progressive and got moonbatty.  

Oil is not the only thing that has made Texas great. Texas is also business and industry friendly. 

Texas is head quarters for some of the world's largest corporations wirth more moving in every year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is a town near the Lone Star Munitions Works. It's name? Uncertain, Texas.

"Uncertain?" Probably named after their future!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Texas was dim-0-crap controlled from the Reconstruction until 1970 when the dim-0-craps started turning progressive and got moonbatty.  

Oil is not the only thing that has made Texas great. Texas is also business and industry friendly. 

Texas is head quarters for some of the world's largest corporations wirth more moving in every year.

Houston nearly drowned in the hurricane Harvey a year ago. There have been numerous tornados that have ripped up the state, and smart Texans know that something has to be done about Climate Change.

But it isn't the GOP, which is locked into scientific ignorance, and enslaved to the fossil fuel industry.

Without a Democratic Party take over of the state, it has a dubious future!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to live in texass once, for 3 months

 

 

it felt like 3 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Texas was dim-0-crap controlled from the Reconstruction until 1970 when the dim-0-craps started turning progressive and got moonbatty.  

Oil is not the only thing that has made Texas great. Texas is also business and industry friendly. 

Texas is head quarters for some of the world's largest corporations wirth more moving in every year.

 

Yeah....it doesn't hurt that more-and-more people explore/experience confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif the BEST

global-warming has to offer!!!

 

agony.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Oh brother and I get banned if I put two YouTube's on one page

 

Phoenix do you really think we all have time to research everything why can't you just give sexy paragraphs of what you believe in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

Yeah....it doesn't hurt that more-and-more people explore/experience confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif the BEST

global-warming has to offer!!!

 

agony.jpg

I didn't realize that climate change was exclusive to Texas, phoebe.  The earth's climate is changing. It has been changing for 4.5 BILLION years and will continue to change. And there is nothing that YOU, or any other chicken little sky is falling fanatic, can do about it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Persepolis said:

"Uncertain?" Probably named after their future!!!

You can google Uncertain Texas. There is really such a place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buffalo said:

tumblr_o7qwc3HQ2a1r187pho1_500.gifv

I didn't realize that climate change was exclusive to Texas, phoebe.  The earth's climate is changing. It has been changing for 4.5 BILLION years and will continue to change. And there is nothing that YOU, or any other chicken little sky is falling fanatic, can do about it.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You can google Uncertain Texas. There is really such a place.

Having read Molly Ivins for years, I don't doubt that there is a place in TX called "Uncertain."  When it comes to inane improbabilities, Ivins made a career of ridiculing the relentless, and shocking stupidities of the Republican legislatures in TX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Buffalo said:

I didn't realize that climate change was exclusive to Texas, phoebe.  The earth's climate is changing. It has been changing for 4.5 BILLION years and will continue to change. And there is nothing that YOU, or any other chicken little sky is falling fanatic, can do about it.   

You haven't a clue as to what Climate Change is, and how it is a massive threat to everyone's future. 

Like most Trumpanzees, you think "Ignorance is bliss," but it isn't.

It's suicidal stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You haven't a clue as to what Climate Change is, and how it is a massive threat to everyone's future. 

Like most Trumpanzees, you think "Ignorance is bliss," but it isn't.

It's suicidal stupidity.

First off, I am not a trumpanzee!  So get that sh it out of your hollow head.

The earth's climate has been changing since the earth was formed 4.5 BILLION years ago. It will continue to change and all the taxpayer money poured into the false science will NOT change that and YOUR the idiot for believing the lie that it is caused by man and buying into the scam. What is the scam?  As usual, when government is involved it is MORE MONEY! 

Why was the name changed in 2008 from global warming to climate change?  It has been brought  all out “into the light” – all the lies, deception, and population reduction theories that the psycho-eugenicists, globalists and the intolerant leftists (undercover American communists and socialists) spiel out like psycho-babble while calling it all “science!”  It is  one of the biggest “science” hoaxes and Ponzi schemes ever besieged upon mankind, weighing on the consciences of want-to-do-right humans who just can’t seem to get enough from the fake news networks, including their own local news and newspapers. Fake causes and fake proof!

 

Why is it that only middle-class Americans are responsible for climate change while rich white dudes flying around the world in leer jets (who own three homes and six vehicles) spewing their pollution about the damage we’re all doing to the planet and we must contribute to their bank accounts. Let's see--Al Gore comes to mind...hmmm  Or he  needs to get richer to the tune of $15 trillion and doesn’t want to be proven a serial liar like bitch clinton and her slick willie.  Oh, and the latest from the lunatic AOC it is cow farts...LOL

 

When your told “It’s not about the money,” it’s ALWAYS about the money. Through excessive taxes, levies, guilt, and hollow threats, the globalists want everyone to fork over more of their hard-earned money for a fake global crisis that’s been dismantled and debunked thoroughly and entirely. Not only was the East Coast of the USA just hit with a massive “cyclone bomb” of freezing weather and snow with more coming, but the global warming scare has fallen apart on all fronts recently. Now all the alarmists are trolling social media and fake news using the term “climate change” so they can blame any threatening weather on humans and support the fake science they’ve been brainwashed to believe. The fact is that we’re actually at the beginning of a long cooling phase, but you "chicken little the sky is falling" alarmists don’t want to ever talk about that.

 

 

Climate change alarmists want to reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, which would actually make worldwide temperatures plummet. Currently, carbon is at record LOW levels for Earth’s history. Plus, it’s volcanoes that put most of the carbon in the atmosphere, not humans, so you were saying?

The real goal of the globalists is to reduce population by killing off a few billion people using toxic vaccines and bad or NO healthcare. Haven’t you heard Bill Gates at the TED convention – he literally brags about it.

 

http://youtu.be/WUJMR3BUm2s

 

If you really want to make changes that are sustainable and friendly to the ecosystems around you, support local farmers, buy organic products, boycott corporations and never ever pay any attention to the fake news mass media cry-bullies. Now watch this highly informative video from the Health Ranger, Mike Adams, proving that carbon dioxide is NOT a pollutant.

 

http://youtu.be/zR4kH5tpebY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

The earth's climate has been changing since the earth was formed 4.5 BILLION years ago. It will continue to change and all the taxpayer money poured into the false science will NOT change that and YOUR the idiot for believing the lie that it is caused by man and buying into the scam.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

Global Warming.....CORPORATE AMERICA IS YIELDING!!!

 

 

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×