G.O.P. = Auto-Immorality

13 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Idiot_hammer_cut_250.jpg

Dems don't mind killing babies but hate killing murderers

Gee.......that almost made sense.

pillow.gif

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

"Will they ever wake up? I doubt it"

only if Racism could be taken out of the equation...and thats not going to happen, the gop has the redneck racist vote secured forever

If the crimes of the traitor Trump and corrupt GOP don't bring out all those voters who "sat it out" in 2016, and let the minority voters, and the Electoral College put Putin's puppet in the WH, and gave us a Republican Senate, then the U.S.A. is doomed.

We might as all don serf clothing and learn to speak Russian, because American democracy and its middle class will be dead.

has anyone on the right or anyone in the GOP stood up to the demagogue in chief when he sad democrats hate Jews?

too funny that the loons claim god appointed the slimiest piece of shlt as their spiritual leader becausre trump was the holiest man god could find in the entire rightist movement. what does tha say about the bae?

LOL

who "sat it out" in 2016 "

you mean Untitled/Leftwinger and the boys.....Incredibly smart!!

POOR ROOM RETARD BENSON

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

has anyone on the right or anyone in the GOP stood up to the demagogue in chief when he sad democrats hate Jews?

too funny that the loons claim god appointed the slimiest piece of shlt as their spiritual leader becausre trump was the holiest man god could find in the entire rightist movement. what does tha say about the bae?

LOL

I really don't give a flying f*** about Israel at all I think it's stupid that we try to maintain a Jewish nation-state and then any organized religion it all gets any credence

Juice hates everybody that's not Jewish why should I like them?

Chuck! Hates me. Like I really care

I'm done breeding hate I'm sorry if that hurts you and makes you hate me

100_222661.jpg?resize=807x807

Trump's talking about his Trumpanzees! They vote for him and "believe" in the traitor, and are committing suicidal stupidity, while cheering him on!!!

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

who "sat it out" in 2016 "

you mean Untitled/Leftwinger and the boys.....Incredibly smart!!

Not voting was in a sense, voting for the criminal creep who won the Electoral College.

1 minute ago, Persepolis said:

100_222661.jpg?resize=807x807

Trump's talking about his Trumpanzees! They vote for him and "believe" in the traitor, and are committing suicidal stupidity, while cheering him on!!!

Lindsey Graham is an idiot. I emailed them and told him that his support for Trump is just ridiculous

Just now, Five By Five said:

Lindsey Graham is an idiot. I emailed them and told him that his support for Trump is just ridiculous

I agree! Good work!!

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Having the Dems run the Country is a hell of a lot cheaper.....

.......After they've cleaned-up after the last Republican.....

How George Bush Sr. Almost Got Indicted For Fraud

November 20, 2002

"Like most people in Washington, Clinton understood that Ronald Reagan was a figurehead and that it was really the Bush Cabal, which was running things for all of those 12 years. He also understood that the Bush Cabal had perpetrated the greatest fraud ever committed against the American people and that the Bush Cabal had essentially destroyed the economy of the United States - which in fact they had."

http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/accomp.htm

Lil' Dumbya's Tax-Cuts = BACK Into The RED

December 5, 2012

"Most of the gains from economic growth in recent decades have gone to the top of the income distribution while the inflation adjusted wages of the working class have been relatively flat. Furthermore, the tax cuts have not paid for themselves as promised, and it hasn't even been close. The Bush tax cuts have already cost us trillions in revenue, and if they are extended for high income tax payers, they will cost us roughly another trillion over the next decade."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/10/the-obama-recovery-is-about-to-make-trump-look-good/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6504955399b9

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

You can diss Texas all you want , yank, but you can't change the fact that Texas has the 10th largest economy in the world and people and companies are moving here in groves and willl soon pass californication.  Not to mention it is way better than the moonbatty rust bucket you reside in.

http://bxjmag.com/texas-10th-largest-economy-in-the-world/

http://www.forbes.com/places/tx/

As far as the education ranking...that is because Texas does not indoctrinate its children with the moonbatty, PC, revisionist crap that has become standard in other states.

Read em and weep, yankee:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2018/10/23/6-reasons-why-texas-trumps-all-other-u-s-economies/#389f315758be

Texas may turn "blue," and save it from the right wing morons who have dominated the state for decades. 

Any school that rejects science, particularly evolution is irresponsible and inane.

Any school that presents history as a hagiography of Republicans is pathetically dishonest.

Any school that denies environmental degradation and climate change is a failure, and should not be considered an "educational institution!"

4 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Texas may turn "blue," and save it from the right wing morons who have dominated the state for decades. 

Any school that rejects science, particularly evolution is irresponsible and inane.

Any school that presents history as a hagiography of Republicans is pathetically dishonest.

Any school that denies environmental degradation and climate change is a failure, and should not be considered an "educational institution!"

The best parts of Texas are San Antonio, Austin, El Paso and Laredo.

29 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Houston is now blue

1 hour ago, Persepolis said:

That "domination" you speak of is the reason Texas is as prosperous and growing as it is.

Creationism or Intelligent design is not taught in Texas schools, dumba$$.

Hagiography of republicans? LOL! Your a partisan idiot with that idiotic remark.

The "SCIENCE" of climate change being man-made is far from settled. Nothing wrong with being a skeptic.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Too many messkins and moonbats.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

That "domination" you speak of is the reason Texas is as prosperous and growing as it is.

Creationism or Intelligent design is not taught in Texas schools, dumba$$.

Hagiography of republicans? LOL! Your a partisan idiot with that idiotic remark.

The "SCIENCE" of climate change being man-made is far from settled. Nothing wrong with being a skeptic.

You're as ignorant of science as  you are everything else. Creationism is crap, but I didn't claim it was taught in TX.

Republican Hagiography is all TX has. How else could it elect GOP  scum like Tom Delay, Dick Armey, GW Bush, and Rick Perry?

What has made TX prosperous is the amount of oil that is under it's ground, and no Republican had anything to do with that, but you are too dumb to know it!

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Where universities or cities with diverse populations exist. The rest of TX is occupied by sagebrush and Republican sycophants.

gotta get rid of those republiKlan texass school books that re-write History also

17 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're as ignorant of science as  you are everything else. Creationism is crap, but I didn't claim it was taught in TX.

Republican Hagiography is all TX has. How else could it elect GOP  scum like Tom Delay, Dick Armey, GW Bush, and Rick Perry?

What has made TX prosperous is the amount of oil that is under it's ground, and no Republican had anything to do with that, but you are too dumb to know it!

And YOU are an expert on Texas politics and economy...LOL...BULLSH!T!!!

Just now, Buffalo said:

And YOU are an expert on Texas politics and economy...LOL...BULLSH!T!!!

I'm not an expert, but you sure are an ignoramus of what makes TX tick. 

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

gotta get rid of those republiKlan texass school books that re-write History also

Why don't all you moonbatty foreigners worry about your own states, leave Texas alone and MYOFB!